War with the Evil Power Master (Choose Your Own Adventure, #37)

War with the Evil Power Master (Elige Tu Propia Aventura #37)

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  86 ratings  ·  3 reviews
NEWS ALERT: SUDDEN TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF PLANETS HAEMOG AND AROUTH, SECTOR 31-47-89. EVIL POWER MASTER CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY.

He's back! And the Evil Power Master is seeking revenge. You are the primary unit commander of the Lacoonian System Rapid Force response team, in charge of protecting all planets in the Lacoonian System. As you and your team position to find and fig

Mass Market Paperback, 128 pages
Published October 5th 1984 by Bantam Books (first published 1984)

To ask other readers questions about War with the Evil Power Master, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about War with the Evil Power Master

Petercsm730
War with the Evil Power Master (Choose Your Own Adventure #37, reissue #12) by R.A. Montgomery is as bad as it sounds. It's a sequel of sorts to Prisoner of the Ant People (CYOA #25, reissue #10), which I have yet to have the pleasure to read. This book's a lot of uninteresting nonsense and exposition with little actually happening and I wasn't able/willing to finish this 118 page (with pictures) book.

The plot is you and your martian friend Flppto, a shirtless bald alien with thick eyebrows and...more
Camille Andrea Tesoro
I am not a sci-fi fan and this book justifies it , also reading the numerous plotlines is boring me to death.
Dani
when you and your ship you are comannder of are tould that the evil power master. you defeet the power master. my ending is I defeet the evalpower master.
Karen
Karen added it
Jul 31, 2014
Jerone
Jerone added it
Feb 20, 2014
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 13, 2013
Amara
Amara added it
Jul 18, 2014
Marco
Marco marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2013
Ford
Ford added it
Sep 21, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Raymond A. Montgomery (born 1936 in Connecticut) is an author and progenitor of the Choose Your Own Adventure interactive children's book series. Montgomery graduated from Williams College and went to graduate school at Yale University and New York University (NYU). Montgomery has devoted his life to teaching and education.
More about R.A. Montgomery...
Journey Under the Sea (Choose Your Own Adventure, #2) Space and Beyond (Choose Your Own Adventure, #4) The Abominable Snowman (Choose Your Own Adventure, #13) Mystery of the Maya (Choose Your Own Adventure, #11) Return to Atlantis (Choose Your Own Adventure, #78)