Start by marking “Yuletide Treasure: The Finest Gift\A Blessed Season” as Want to Read:
Yuletide Treasure: The Finest Gift\A Blessed Season

Yuletide Treasure: The Finest Gift\A Blessed Season

Two romantic, joyful stories by beloved authors to celebrate the season

The Finest Gift by Lauraine Snelling

A plain Jane without any suitors, Arley Hoople doesn't dare dream of romance this Christmas. So she brings holiday joy to others: repairing her grandmother's nutcracker and commissioning a dollhouse for the girls at the orphanage. Yet one knock at the wood-carver's
Paperback
Published December 2013 by Harlequin (first published October 23rd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Yuletide Treasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yuletide Treasure

Christy
Nov 21, 2016 Christy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: historical, christmas
I purchased this read because Lauraine Snelling wrote The Finest Gift and it was like I had hoped; very good. Christmas is weaved from beginning to end with interesting tidbits about Nutcrackers and woodworking which gave the overall feel of the book a quaint charm. The romance is not the head reindeer so that made it even better!!
Loraine
SUMMARY:

The Finest Gift by Lauraine Snelling

A plain Jane without any suitors, Arley Hoople doesn't dare dream of romance this Christmas. So she brings holiday joy to others: repairing her grandmother's nutcracker and commissioning a dollhouse for the girls at the orphanage. Yet one knock at the woodcarver's door unexpectedly brings Arley a gift of her own: love.

A Blessed Season by Jillian Hart

An abandoned girl asks bounty hunter Rafe Jones to track down her long-lost mother for Christmas. The h
Barbara
The Finest Gift - by Lauraine Snelling - (four stars) This novella was very enjoyable to read, but I think it might have been better as a full-length novel. I felt like I knew how it would end right from the very beginning. The gift for the children of the orphanage was very touching, and it was a sweet holiday read.

A Blessed Season - by Jillian Hart - (five stars) - I love to read Jillian Hart's writing, even if it is a short novella, because she can get my emotions fully involved quickly. The
Shelley
I'm glad I tracked this down - the first story was all right; I never got the sense that the grandmother was as bad as Arley kept saying. But mostly, I was glad to get a story for Cora Simms in Angel Falls - I've read a number of the historical McKaslin books and short stories and always liked her. Super sweet and exactly what I needed - this was the first book I could half pay attention to all month, with the medical stuff going on. Hurrah for fluff.
Heidi
Sep 20, 2009 Heidi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I always seem to gravitate towards the heartwarming Christmas romantics for my choice of reading when traveling. They are easy to set down and pick up again yet interesting enough to want to read when you have put them down. I really liked these two stories and finished them before I got home and wished I had the next book it talked about in the back of the book, which were more heartwarming Christmas books.
Megan
I am not usually a fan of novellas. There is never enough time to adequately develop plot or characters. These two were, as expected, a bit shallow and predictable. But still enjoyable. Clean, feel-good romances.
Beth
Nov 12, 2015 Beth rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read.
Susan
Mar 02, 2009 Susan rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Nice.
Gemma
Nov 27, 2010 Gemma rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I guess inspirational romance just isn't my thing.
Katrina Lybbert
Katrina Lybbert rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2016
Sandra
Sandra rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2010
Naomi
Naomi rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2010
Donna Hinkley
Donna Hinkley rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2015
Brittany Farrell
Brittany Farrell rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2016
Tabitha
Tabitha rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2013
Nancy Wellman
Nancy Wellman rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2016
Kate
Kate rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2011
Kimmy Stewart
Kimmy Stewart rated it liked it
Nov 06, 2012
Masami
Masami rated it really liked it
Nov 24, 2012
Teresa
Teresa rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2014
judy lewis
judy lewis rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2017
Joan Phillips
Joan Phillips rated it really liked it
May 13, 2016
Joy
Joy rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2011
K Kacsmar
K Kacsmar rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2010
Mary Goodwin
Mary Goodwin rated it liked it
Dec 19, 2014
Melissa Graham
Melissa Graham rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2014
Sandi Wittenberg
Sandi Wittenberg rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2015
tosca
tosca rated it it was ok
Dec 07, 2008
Jace
Jace rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2016
Catherine Lovett
Catherine Lovett rated it did not like it
Apr 16, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
Lauraine Snelling is the award-winning author of over seventy books, with sales of more than 2 million copies.

She also writes for a wide range of magazines, and helps others reach their writing dreams by teaching at writers’ conferences across the country.

Lauraine and her husband, Wayne, have two grown sons, and live in the Tehachapi Mountains with a watchdog Basset named Winston.

They love to tra
More about Lauraine Snelling...