Start by marking “Savage Chains: Scarred (Men in Chains, #1.6)” as Want to Read:
Savage Chains: Scarred (Men in Chains, #1.6)

Savage Chains: Scarred (Men in Chains #1.6)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Angelica has a choice: leave the vampire BDSM club where she was held captive and sold as a sex slave, or stay and help Reyes bring down the men who captured her. But if she stays, she must help Reyes complete his undercover mission by posing as his sex slave...which brings her deeper into the perilous underground world of vampire sex clubs.

What she never expects is to ge
Published June 10th 2014 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Savage Chains, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savage Chains

Samantha Woods ( LSK Sweetheart Reviews )
'I was given a copy of this book from the Publisher through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review'

I think I was in a bit of a hurry when I ran across this book on Netgalley and I seen two books by the same author that looked like they would be book 1 and 2. This was not the case as this seems to be book 2 of another book. So with it being a continuation I really should have been so lost knowing that. However, I was not. I know there are things that I probably should have read in book one,
Marta Cox
Second book in this trilogy that's part of the Men in Chains series and things are certainly hotting up! If readers thought the first instalment of Reyes and Angelicas fight to stay alive whilst infiltrating a vampire slave ring was erotic then prepare to turn the air conditioning up!
Having successfully bid on Angelica and now convinced her to help him take down the vile slavers Reyes must now encourage her further down into a world of debauchery, pain and sometimes death! Reyes is still determ
Paula
Savage Chains: Scarred (#2) is not a stand-alone. I will admit I knew that when I started reading it. However, I did understand the story line. Even the references to events that happened in the first part did not hinder the enjoyment of this segment. What it did do is make it difficult for me to bond with the characters enough to become invest in the outcome of the story. I’m thinking that the character development of Angelica and Reyes was in the earlier story. There is a cliffhanger at the en ...more
ChattyKat
Hhmmmmmm... Part one hooked me into the story... but I really didn't like how the story progressed in this second installment. I think my main problem is that everything seems to be happening a little too fast. If the plot moves too quickly towards a resolution then the story gets lost and it doesn't feel real. I think that's what is happening for me in this case. This is a compelling idea for a story but would be best told over several books so that there can be more attention paid to the world ...more
Samantha
This is the second book in the Men in Chains series for Reyes and Angelica. The first one was good, but I thought this one was better. Granted you have to get through the intro to the story, but here in the second I felt like we got more not just from the two main characters but more inside to what Reyes had gone through and what he was really about. We also get to see hwo strong Angelica is.

This isn't just about being slavers and masters, but how something as simple as being chained can have d
Katie
Combined review of Savage Chains 1-3.

I originally found this series on NetGalley and quickly snapped it up, Born in Chains is the first and is a unique and steamy vampire romance series. This review will be for all three Savage Chains novella’s that are quick reads and introduce us to Brogan and Angelica and the world of the vampire slave trade. They were all thoroughly enjoyable and I loved Brogan’s tough exterior but gentle heart towards Angelica.

Angelica is an accountant at a big firm, but h
Angela Goodrich
Savage Chains: Scarred returns us to Angelica’s dilemma as she must make a life or death decision: return home to take care of her mother (life, but not living) or remaining with Reyes and help him take down the slavers (risking potential death). Her decision is complicated by the fact that she is drawn to Reyes, maybe even more so no that she knows his true mission.

As you’ve read the blurb, you obviously know she agrees to help him. Of course this means, as voyeurs to the whole twisted affair,
Johanna Panko
Thanks netgalley for allowing me to view this title in exchange for a review. I did not read part one which might have something to do with my three star rating. I was a bit lost at first even though the story seemed to pick up well, I'm just no good with novella type books. They feel so rushed. I like a nice steady pace but it seemed as though in this series we are heading to the next climax at a high rate so we can get to the next part. Overall entertainment was okay...just three stars.
She Hearts Books
Ok so Angelica now knows that Reyes isn't the bad vamp that she thought he was when he bought her as his sex slave. Now she has to make a decision. She can either go home to her regular safe life or she can stay with Reyes undercover as his slave and risk her life. Hmmm...let's think about that. A whole lot of sex and kink with the vamp you've been crushing on and saving many lives if everything goes well or back home to that dreary life. Yep sign her up for danger. She's your gal...I mean slave ...more
Kathyesf
Angelica has a choice stay or go home. If she stays she may die if goes she will be back in her boring day to day life. What should she do. Should she stay and see if she can build on this thing that she feels between her and Reyes or play it safe and get out while she still can.
Jay
this copy courtesy of NetGalley on behalf of the publishers

reviewing all 3 parts of this together.

not a bad story. there were parts i really enjoyed and others i just didn't quite get for whatever reason. some things were a little superfluous to the story (his mother), while others could have been explored a little more (returning to "normal" life & her mother).

a good enough read, but i don't thin I'll be rushing off to read the rest of the Men In Chains series.
Sandie Hockett
Sandie Hockett marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Joy (Cheery♡Reads)
Joy (Cheery♡Reads) marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Chantal-louise
Chantal-louise marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Isabella
Isabella marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Gabby
Gabby marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Cat Wilkerson
Cat Wilkerson marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Mitsy Shreve
Mitsy Shreve marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Donna Fraser-davidson
Donna Fraser-davidson marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
  • Mine to Claim
  • Vampire in Paradise (Deadly Angels, #5)
  • Saving His Mate (Crescent Moon, #4)
  • On Her Watch (Don't Tell, #2)
  • Caged Wolf (The Tarot Witches, #1)
  • Tamed (Dark Protectors, #6.5)
  • Bad Kitty (Southern Shifters, #4)
  • Burning Desire (Dark Kings, #3)
  • Along Came a Spider (Transplanted Tales, #3)
  • Sharpshooter (Shadow Agents, #3)
  • Death Defying (Blood Hunter, #3)
  • Surrounded by Secrets (Woods Family, #4)
  • Animal Attraction (Alaskan Werewolf, #1)
  • Azagoth (1001 Dark Nights, #6; Lords of Deliverance, #5.5;  Demonica, #10.5)
  • Sex and the Single Vamp
  • Awakened (The Belladonna Agency, #2)
  • My Control (Inside Out, #4.5)
  • Eternal Beauty (Mark of the Vampire #4.5)
I confess I've had a love affaire with vampires for several years now, especially warrior vampires, the kind found in the books of Sherrilyn Kenyon, Lara Adrian and JR Ward. Though I've been published in Regency Romance under the pseudonym Valerie King--and yes one of my Regency Novellas features a vampire--one day I woke up knowing I had to create my own contemporary world of the warrior vampire. ...more
More about Caris Roane...
Ascension (Guardians of Ascension, #1) Burning Skies (Guardians of Ascension, #2) Wings of Fire (Guardians of Ascension, #3) Born of Ashes (Guardians of Ascension, #4) Obsidian Flame (Guardians of Ascension, #5)