Start by marking “UnLimited Books Sales Machine - How To Sell More Books and Get Rich Using Hypnotic Book Description” as Want to Read:

4.25  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review
I need your help! I screwed up BIG Time!! And I apologize to You!!

My friend Andy is very stubborn. He published a book in Amazon about 8 months back. So far, he has sold 7 copies. (One of them was bought by his grandma and another one was bought by his girlfriend.)

I kept telling him to come up with a better book description. But he was not listening to me. Whenever he lam
Published February 13th 2013

Be the first to ask a question about UnLimited Books Sales Machine - How To Sell More Books and Get Rich Using Hypnotic Book Description

David McClendon, Sr
Jan 11, 2014 David McClendon, Sr rated it it was amazing
This book was very readable and informative. There were many little hints that, taken together, should help improve anyone’s sales. There are a few things in the book with which I do not agree. I do not like claiming a book is an Amazon bestseller before it actually is. However, one cannot ignore the fact that this is positive thinking and the law of attraction at work.

I plan to use many of these tips in writing the description for the upcoming Kindle book we are writing about dealing with pers
Anbu Rayappan
Feb 27, 2013 Anbu Rayappan rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Stacy
Stacy rated it it was ok
Oct 18, 2014
Anbu Rayappan
Dec 03, 2013 Anbu Rayappan rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nikmatur Rahmah
Nikmatur Rahmah marked it as to-read
May 30, 2013
Delta
Delta marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Deepak Singh Bisth
Deepak Singh Bisth marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Debra Hostetler
Debra Hostetler marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
John Seyferth
John Seyferth marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Kiran
Kiran marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2015
Donald Parks
Donald Parks marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016