Start by marking “Dangerous Impostor (Love Inspired Suspense)” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Impostor (Love Inspired Suspense)

Dangerous Impostor (Falsely Accused #1)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  13 reviews

On a business trip to Las Vegas, Lauren Bradley discovers her coworker's dead body in the hotel room next door. With a shaky alibi and evidence mounting against her, Lauren becomes the number one suspect. No one believes she's being framed. Except her new boss, Brent Emerson. But the secret she's keeping from her handsome protector threatens to destroy everything. In a cit
Published February 1st 2012 by Love Inspired Suspense (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Impostor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous Impostor

Ausjenny
I recently bought this book from the Book Depository and had to read it.

I love Virginia’s books and she is on my auto buy list. This book didn’t let me down and left me wanting more. Lauren is in Las Vegas with a Co-worker for a conference but while there he is murdered and she is the main suspect. Brent is her boss who seems to be the only one who believes she’s innocent and being framed. This leads to some interesting situations. I really felt for Lauren, we learn she is an only child after h
Jessica
The thing that's great about Ginny's mysteries is that you usually have NO IDEA what's going to happen next. At least three times in this slim little mystery I went, "Whaaa? NO WAY!" Also, Las Vegas is just plain fun for a setting, particularly if you can have an Elvis impersonator, even in a cameo appearance . . .
Nina
This book is so good, filled with lots of action and suspense! A must read for 2012! Has a great ending, so read it and tell me what YOU think!
Lisa Phillips
Very much enjoyed this book. The suspense was gripping, as who wouldn't sympathize with someone falsely accused of murder? Yet she still keeps it together as the pressure mounts.

I loved Lauren's character and her spiritual development - going from trying to stand on her own two feet, to being surrounded by Christians who rely on God. Her reaction was genuine. Lauren is a gutsy protagonist who sets fire to mob money to save Brent, who she loves.

Well worth the $4 I spent on it. I <3 Love Inspi
June
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Another great read by Virginia Smith.

What do you do when you find out that someone is impersonating you and has been planning your downfall for months? You burn down the house of the only person able to help you out. :) Great plot.
John Hanscom
This book, though not deep, was a lot of fun, and, unusually, the female protagonist saved the male protagonist. There was only one blatant editing error in the book, but it was a good one, having a police detective wear noting but a collar and a tie.
Janis Kay
eh...it was a good case, but the 2 characters were more running on the love at first sight thing than actually getting to know each other (not including personal histories) on a less than professional level.
Joshualyn Prater
Such a good book :-) Action packed and a quick easy read! Ending was surprising. Excellent! ♡
Cathy Daniel
Another fabulous book by Virginia Smith! I read this in one evening :)
Harlequin Books
LP of Readers Service 12/17/2011 for S&A
Bonnie
Fun, quick read.
Kaylene
Kaylene marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Kathi Poplar
Kathi Poplar marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Bookworm
Bookworm marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Savannah
Savannah marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Connie
Connie marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Missie Twitchell
Missie Twitchell marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Krystal G
Krystal G marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Ashley
Ashley added it
Jun 28, 2014
Megan 'ross' charlton
Megan 'ross' charlton marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
VIRGINIA SMITH is the bestselling author of twenty-four novels, an illustrated children’s book, and over fifty articles and short stories. An avid reader with eclectic tastes in fiction, Ginny writes in a variety of styles, from lighthearted relationship stories to breath-snatching suspense. Her books have been finalists in ACFW’s Carol Award, the Daphne du Maurier Award of Excellence in Mystery/S ...more
More about Virginia Smith...
Stuck in the Middle (Sister to Sister, #1) Age before Beauty (Sister-to-Sister, #2) Third Time's a Charm (Sister-to-Sister, #3) Just as I Am Sincerely, Mayla (Just As I Am, #2)