Start by marking “The Farmer's Wife (Luchettis Brothers #1)” as Want to Read:
The Farmer's Wife (Luchettis Brothers #1)

The Farmer's Wife (Luchetti Brothers #1)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Kim Luchetti couldn't get away fast enough from the Illinois farm she grew up on - and from boyfriend Brian Riley.

Now she's back. Her father is ailing, and so is Brian - after his first sight of Kim causes him to tumble off a barn roof and break his wrists!

Kim's guilt over their complicated past, as well as her part in his accident, keeps her from abandoning him again. She

Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Superromance #1099, 304 pages
Published December 1st 2002 by Harlequin Superromance

To ask other readers questions about The Farmer's Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Farmer's Wife

Meaghan
pretty good. quick read.
Tia
I didn't really care for the novel, there was too many variables and definitely too many characters involved in this novel. My head was spinning. Also Kim's fears were beyond silly and then all of a sudden she thinks everything will be okay and she's going to be a farmer.. yeah OK!
Kairee
Easy read, great characters, plot was a predictable, but this wasn't exactly intended to be a deep, suspenseful story. I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys romance novels and wants a light read for vacation or a day off.
Lynn (Ellesea Loves Reading)
I downloaded as a freebie from Amazon. I enjoyed the story immensely along with the writing style. It is the first book I have read by Lori Handeland and will be looking to find out more about the Luchetti Brothers.
Natalya
Cant believe all the stars this one got, since it was pretty basic. The plot itself is not bad but the dialogue is stilted and same themes keep repeating themselves. It clearly sets up a series.
Angel
The romance part of the book was not overly done but nicely written in a real world kind if way. Being the animal lover I am, I enjoyed the tales of Ba and Precious.
Laryn
This is one of my favorite books. I've had my mothers stolen copy for years. My go to book.
Kelli
Gotta love a romance!
Lindsay
Nov 22, 2012 Lindsay marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read
Amazon Freebie 11/22/2012
V.
V. is currently reading it
Oct 23, 2014
Jessica Lee
Jessica Lee marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Cassandra
Cassandra marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Candace Dibble
Candace Dibble marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
D Thomas
D Thomas marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Lucycugs
Lucycugs marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 06, 2014
Rebekah
Rebekah marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Fi
Fi marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Linda Wagner
Linda Wagner marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Lori Handeland has written over fifty novels, novellas and short stories in several genres--historical, contemporary, series and paranormal romance, as well as urban fantasy--for such publishers as: Dorchester, Kensington, Harlequin, St. Martin’s Press, Harper-Collins, Simon and Schuster and Penguin/Putnam

She is a New York Times, USA Today, Waldenbooks and Bookscan Bestselling Author and the recip...more
More about Lori Handeland...
Blue Moon (Nightcreature, #1) Dark Moon (Nightcreature, #3) Hunter's Moon (Nightcreature, #2) Crescent Moon (Nightcreature, #4) Any Given Doomsday (Phoenix Chronicles, #1)