Start by marking “Trinity” as Want to Read:
Trinity

Trinity

Trinity follows the lives of three rich, beautiful and glamorous women who think that the bond of friendship between them will last for eternity. But life has an unpleasant way of upsetting their harmonious existence and making even the best of friends turn on each other.

Gossip queen Anoushka Silvers must face up to the fact that she is the daughter her abusive father nev
Published November 17th 2013 by Nigel May (first published May 4th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Trinity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trinity

Amanda
Jun 16, 2013 Amanda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I only discovered this book as I follow the author on Twitter. Nigel May is a terrific presenter on Create and Craft TV and this is his debut novel. I am not a lover of the chick lit genre but this publication had me intrigued by what this novel was like AND I like to support people I like.

This book is terrific. It has a great set of strong characters who pull no punches and Nigel brings his expert career knowledge into play during this rip-roaring read. Strong female characters, strong male ch
Emma
Jan 21, 2014 Emma rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
On the surface, this is a book I would not normally read. However, after enjoying watching Nigel May on TV for several years I thought I would give this debut novel a shot. I wasn't disappointed!

Strong lead characters, with moments of laugh out loud hilarity coupled with moments of shock and sadness this book slowly gripped me more and more to the point were I couldn't put it down until I knew what was going to be the fate of the three leading ladies.

Personally, I can't wait for Nigel May's next
Helen Carolan
Mar 02, 2015 Helen Carolan rated it did not like it
now i'm all for a bit of trash, it's great for cleansing the grey matter. but this was just TRASH!! dreadful book. hope the author is ashamed of themselves.
Lynda Kelly
Jan 28, 2014 Lynda Kelly rated it liked it
I was lucky enough to win a copy of this so it didn't sit around on my Kindle for months before I got round to it as free downloads usually do !
It is a very "girly" type of story, not for the men, really, yet written by a man which I found surprising. It brings to mind the Jackie Collins books I used to read more of in my twenties. After a while I got a little bored with them all being quite samey so tend to read murder 'n' mayhem more often nowadays. It's nice to have a bit of frothy escapism a
Stephanie
Review originally posted on my blog: http://stephinlondon.com/2013/07/01/b...

Trinity was probably one of the most addicting reads for me so far this year–it was like watching your favourite soap opera and reality show rolled into one glittering ball of insane goodness. With more twists and turns than the most memorable episodes of The Young and the Restless and As the World Turns combined, Nigel May’s Trinity had me scandalised and thoroughly entertained from the first to the last page. I can de
Sonya Alford
Nov 30, 2013 Sonya Alford rated it it was amazing
Nigel May asked me if I would like to review his book. 'Trinity' is his debut novel and it is a right sizzler.

Regan Phoenix, Anoushka Silvers and Evie Merchant are the very best of friends. They call themselves the Trinity and are certain that they will always stick together and that nothing will spoil their friendship no matter what life throws at them.

Regan’s mother Montana is a rich and famous actress who has never cared much about her daughter, preferring instead to put her career and men
Carol W
Dec 01, 2013 Carol W rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous darling!

The Trinity...three women who formed a life long bond at high school. Each with a disjointed family background, their bond makes these women a force to be reckoned with.
Evie, actress, is the gentler of the women.
Nush, from a privileged background, is a reporter for her father's tabloid paper. She will go to any lengthy to get that headline.
Reagan, is a daughter in the shadow of her actress mother, Montana, who abandoned her as a young child.

This novel reminds me of Jackie Collin
Nessa
Aug 05, 2016 Nessa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, what an amazing book this was, loved it from start to finish, was such an addictive read. the story never stopped, and you never knew what was going to happen next.

The storyline is cleverly done and the characters are well thought out, some you wnat to love and some you wnat to hate and just punch in the face lol. I won't mention names as wouldn't want to ruin the book for anyone.

It was the first book of Nigel May's that I had read and it certainly won't be the last. I'm already looking for
Fiona Wilson
Dec 31, 2015 Fiona Wilson rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads
I am becoming a lover of this author's books, and really enjoyed this one.

There are a lot of twists and turns throughout, various plot lines played out which eventually start to weave their way together. I loved the characters of the three main female characters the most. Each one is described as a strong woman in their own rights, and seeing how these lives broke apart as secrets begin coming out was very well done.

Can't wait to read more from the author.
Jackie Roche
May 29, 2015 Jackie Roche rated it it was amazing
This is the story of three sexy, beautiful girls who have been friends since childhood.
The book has got a bit of everything in it. There's intrigue, murder, sex and glamour.
Nigel May has the ability to describe the characters in such a way that we can picture them and actually care what happens to them.

The perfect book for reading on a beach with a long, cold drink.
Rachel Gilbey
Sep 13, 2015 Rachel Gilbey rated it it was amazing
A trio of friends who used to be the best of friends, and now their lives are moving in different directions. They are all rich to an extent and are known people, but yet none of them are truly happy. This is another fabulous sexy scandalous story, but the king of bonkbusters. Some cracking and memorable characters, and with some fantastic story telling, this was perfect poolside reading.
Heather Graham
Jul 28, 2016 Heather Graham rated it it was amazing
It was hard to put the book down, it captivates you from the very beginning. I did figure out who the killer was not long after the second murder, but it didn't hinder or spoil the rest of the book for me.
Chrissie Parker
Aug 01, 2014 Chrissie Parker rated it really liked it
Pure escapism with great strong characters. Really liked the story and kept me entertained from start to finish.
Will definitely read more by this author.
Crystal D. Poe
May 04, 2014 Crystal D. Poe rated it it was amazing
Delightful

I am very surprised a man is the author of this delightfully funny and gloriously detailed look into the outrageous life of three women. I enjoyed every last word.
Bridget Torkington
Aug 19, 2016 Bridget Torkington rated it it was amazing
Working my way through this authors books and so far loved every one. As a fan of the late great Jackie Collins these are up there with her! My guilty secret.
Oli Hope
Oli Hope rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2016
Kellie
Kellie rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2015
sharon Finch
sharon Finch rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2016
nicola wright
nicola wright rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2015
Cortney LaScola
Cortney LaScola rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2015
olwyn orgill
olwyn orgill rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2016
nicola rose
nicola rose rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2016
Rachel Best
Rachel Best rated it it was ok
Jul 03, 2014
Karen Appleyard
Karen Appleyard rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2015
Naomi
Naomi rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2014
Mandy
Mandy rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Katie
Katie rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2016
Julia Charles
Julia Charles rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2013
A E Ayre
A E Ayre rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2016
sheridan rollard
sheridan rollard rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2015
  • A Jersey Kiss
  • Call Nurse Millie
  • Snapshot
  • Somebody to Love
  • The Network (D.I. Sean Corrigan # 0.6)
  • Dangerous Waters (The Guernsey Novels, #1)
  • Sophie's Run (Rock Star Romance, #2)
  • An Enormously English Monsoon Wedding
  • Christmas Carol
  • Coming Home For Christmas: Warm, humorous and completely irresistible!
  • Trouble in Tinseltown (Summer Flings #1)
Nigel May has been described as "the UK's male Jackie Collins" and is an author, TV host and journalist. His three fiction novels have all been published by Bookouture.

His first glam fiction novel was TRINITY, an action-packed blockbuster (or bonkbuster) about the lives of the rich and famous. Glamour, beauty, fame and celebrity mix with murder, intrigue and danger to create an explosive novel whi
More about Nigel May...