Start by marking “The Druid Series 8 (The Druid Series, #8)” as Want to Read:
The Druid Series 8 (The Druid Series, #8)

The Druid Series 8 (The Druid Series #8)

Baird has been captured by the powerful Druid priests after they discover what he is: A Reaper. Pure Druid females must be hidden from all vampire. Each Reaper that is eliminated, makes the available pool of Reaper Warriors smaller.

Imogen, a powerful Druid priestess, has assembled a secret female sect of Druid breeders which hold the essential genetic spark to produce a ne
Published November 4th 2012 by Amazon Digital Services (first published November 3rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Druid Series 8, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Druid Series 8

Lady Raven RAVE!
Story: GOOD
Intimacy Level: D.R.I.P (Don't Read In Public) + VERY Graphic
Enjoyment: FAIRLY GOOD
Length: 3909 kindle / 260 pgs
Style: Dark Paranormal Erotica
Series: The Druid Breeders (Book 1)

This is my first time reading this author's work. I also have never read any books prior that may pertain to this series, but it was ok for me personally to follow the story. You will either fall in three categories, I love it, too much sex for you with a graphic nature or I don't get it. I found it to be lika
Rōnin
Nov 29, 2012 Rōnin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Druid Breeders

by Marata Eros

The Druid Breeders (TDB) novel was FANTASTIC! Not only were we (the readers) re-introduced to Druids (male and female) and the Reapers and Faction vampire species that were introduced in the Druid Breeders series (i.e., REAPERS, BLED, HARVEST, SOW, SEED, PLOW and THRESHER {the Series}); we also met a Shaman (or two), Exotics, and amorous zombies in this novel.

The book description provides a more than adequate synopsis of what one should expect while reading this
Crystal
Nov 06, 2012 Crystal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-reads
I want to start off by saying I really enjoyed the series of the Druid Breeders and was excited to see that the author continued with the story by writing the novel and I look forward to this novel turning into a series.
The book is about a raging war in survival. The faction, reapers, vampires and priest must race to fight for the druids in order to preserve their coven. Each coven wants the druids for either their magic or breading in order to tip the scale in the battle against their enemies.
Skylar
Nov 06, 2012 Skylar rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let me just say, I have been ridiculously excited for the release of this awesome novel, as many of the writer's fans have! I've been an avid reader of the complete Druid Breeders novella series (and other works)and was so pleased to find out where the breeders story all began.
The Reapers' fear humans out-breeding the vampires; and the demise of the pure blooded Druid females, brings the two races together to unite and strengthen in a sexually charged Blood Ritual that takes your breath away! Im
Marissa
Nov 19, 2012 Marissa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Light bulb moment: It all makes sense now! All the back stories are finally pieced together and it makes the entire series more cohesive. In the novellas, we were just told about how things were between the Druids and the Reapers/Rogue/Faction, but now...now we get to see the pivotal moment of when things actually started changing.

There were so many different dynamics portrayed through each set of relationships, yet they all worked together to form the bigger picture. We finally get Tarrin's ba
Erica
Jan 13, 2014 Erica rated it it was amazing
First off that book was a SCORCHER!!!!!, the pages were on fire more than once and yes I loved every minute of it.

There was so much going on, so much action so much sex and so many twists and turns I was never going to be disappointed. I actually white knuckled it on a few pages hoping that certain things were not going to happen, edge of your seat stuff.

OMG I loved the characters and a nice strong willed warrior woman right at the forefront.
Loved Siana (who happens to be the daughter of Tarrin)
Erica
Mar 06, 2013 Erica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Loved Siana (who happens to be the daughter of Tarrin
Kimberley
Jan 18, 2015 Kimberley rated it liked it
This is a review of the Druid Series Books 1-9, as if this was one book. The same review will be posted for all books in this series on my Goodreads profile. Spoiler free review! Star levels may change with the different books as some were more compelling than others. But all dependent on each other.
I LOVED this series. This is a pretty epic weaving of druids, vampires, Mers, etc. It is imperative, in my opinion, to read these back to back to back. Do. Not. Stop. Marata Eros has an incredible ab
Linda
Jul 11, 2013 Linda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: me
Druid Blood series 8 is the sequel to Thresher, first I like to thank Marata Eros the Author for this wonderful Gift! In this series I laughed,cried and of course could not stop reading. Three Druid sisters with different power,one betrayed the others to get what she wants.Baird was my hero unfortunately his jealousy pushed Tarrin daughter Siana away. Will Siana forgive Baird or will she move on with Kael? We shall find out In Druid Blood 9
Josie
Jun 23, 2016 Josie rated it it was ok
So I did not finish. Read the first book and became way too confused in the second book. Author kept switching between first person and third person, sometimes within the same paragraph. MC Rachel is weak, not really likable. Way too much rape going on. I love dark erotica but this series was really just awful. Maybe someone else will find it a great read. It just wasn't for me.
Michelle Patrick
This is the prequel & book 8 in the Druid Breeders series. Another great book by Marata Eros.

Read it first if you want to follow the series chronologically. The book is still a good stand-a-lone read. You won't be too confused if you read the other books first then this one. It also gives some of Tarrin's back story (introduced in Thresher).
Lalabikida Poppy
Apr 13, 2014 Lalabikida Poppy rated it really liked it
Gotta Love Baird

All male and exotic. I wish more had taken place with him as it seemed he was a main centerpiece to the story. Want to know what happened to Siena, and did get father find his dove.
Cazy
Apr 08, 2013 Cazy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I still don't know what's going on in the series. I can't make all the puzzle pieces fit, even with this back story. But with all the great sex, I don't care.
Wendy coling ( trowbridge)
Was reading slow so I didn't have wait long for next book. Good series and this ones edible cause you eat up the pages.
T00zday
T00zday rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2013
Demetrica Boling
Demetrica Boling rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2014
Dawn Bream
Dawn Bream rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2015
Danielle Smith
Danielle Smith rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2013
Diane O'connor
Diane O'connor rated it did not like it
Jan 17, 2015
Donna
Donna rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2015
Nik
Nik rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2015
Lee
Lee rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2014
Sharmaine
Sharmaine rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2015
Daidra Sullivan
Daidra Sullivan rated it it was ok
Mar 04, 2014
Toni
Toni rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2013
Helen Ramirez
Helen Ramirez rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2014
Denise Holland
Denise Holland rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2014
Lydia Mazza
Lydia Mazza rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2014
Judith Warn
Judith Warn rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2015
Chandra Doughty
Chandra Doughty rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Sanibel Seduction (Fanged Romance #4)
  • The Poet and the Prophecy (Magic University, #4)
  • A Line Crossed
  • Deadly Crimson (Spark of Magic, #3)
  • WereSlave (Were Legends, #1)
  • From Temptation (Deliver Us, #2)
  • Blood Oath (Blood Lines, #1)
  • Killing Time (Ties That Bind Trilogy, #1)
  • Drawn (Hammer, #2)
  • The Invisible Chains - Part 3: Bonds of Blood (Dark Tales of Randamor the Recluse, #3)
  • Close to Me (Blue Ruin, #2)
  • Seeking Pack Redemption (Pack, #3)
  • Crave (Vampire Erotic Theatre #2)
  • Beginning of an Eclipse (Sin City Heat, #2.5)
  • Two Weddings and One Near Funeral (Southern Arcana, #3.5)
NEW RELEASE ALERT: bit.ly/MarataNEWS

Marata Eros is the author of over eighty titles, including her NEW YORK TIMES bestselling novel, A TERRIBLE LOVE, and the #1 international bestselling erotic Interracial and African-American TOKEN serial. Marata writes a variety of dark fiction in the genres of erotica, fantasy, romance, suspense and sci-fi. She and her husband live in the midwest with their fou
More about Marata Eros...

The Druid Series (10 books)
  • Reapers (The Druid Series, #1)
  • Bled (The Druid Series, #2)
  • Harvest (The Druid Series, #3)
  • Sow (The Druid Series, #4)
  • Seed (The Druid Series, #5)
  • Plow (The Druid Series, #6)
  • Thresher (The Druid Series, #7)
  • Baird (The Druid Series, #9)
  • Titus (#10): Dark Alpha Vampire Paranormal Menage Romance (The Druid Series)

“Baird liked to think of it as the three Fs.” 2 likes