Start by marking “The Intuitive Healer: Accessing Your Inner Physician” as Want to Read:
The Intuitive Healer: Accessing Your Inner Physician

The Intuitive Healer: Accessing Your Inner Physician

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The doctor is within.

Do you believe that you are doing everything you can to help yourself heal? Do you listen to your body, heeding its messages on health-- or disease? So you honor your hunches when something just doesn't feel right? Would you like to learn how?

In The Intuitive Healer, renowned intuition expert, Dr. Marcia Emery shows readers how to unlock their inner po
Published May 17th 2000 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published March 1999)

To ask other readers questions about The Intuitive Healer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Intuitive Healer

Jess
While this book is a little overly optimistic and new-agey for me, it has a lot to offer in the way of exploring a mind-body connection which, when you spend even a few minutes thinking about, seems so much like common sense as to seem ridiculous. While I'd always known that dreams were a signal of the subconscious, I never considered that the signal might be coming from the physical body (i.e. a sign of what the author terms "dis-ease"). Working in metaphorical ways, this book suggests that our ...more
Adrienne S.
Jul 04, 2012 Adrienne S. marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Not what I thought, but she's a psychologist so I'll give it a chance. She talks about discovering your health problems through your dreams and intuition; but she takes it a step further with included work sheets and meditations. With this information you can learn which "intuitive-style" is your own. I'm only part way through this, and I've gained considerable insight into my own brain.
Wendy
Although there were some odd sections and things that didn't mesh with me I really enjoyed some of the information in this book. For me the second half was better than the first.
Kellee
Kellee marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Scott
Scott marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
bird
bird marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2013
Karla
Karla added it
Dec 26, 2012
Emilie
Emilie marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2012
Dianna
Dianna is currently reading it
May 17, 2012
Vidda Chan
Vidda Chan marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2012
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2010
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jan 22, 2009
Joan
Joan marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2008
Dr. Marcia Emery's Intuition Workbook: An Expert's Guide to Unlocking the Wisdom of Your Subconscious Mind Powerhunch!: Living An Intuitive Life Intuition How to Use Your Gut Instinct for Greater Personal Power: How to Use Your Gut Instinct for Greater Personal Power A Joyful Intuition Medicine and Art