Start by marking “Halloween Night on Shivermore Street” as Want to Read:
Halloween Night on Shivermore Street

Halloween Night on Shivermore Street

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  5 reviews
There's a Halloween party on Shivermore Street, and everyone—from dancing mummies to musical witches—is coming. There'll be whipped-cream-covered ants, pumpkin carving, apple bobbing, and a special surprise when the masks come off at the end of the night. This is a party you don't want to miss!
Published August 5th 2004 by Chronicle Books

To ask other readers questions about Halloween Night on Shivermore Street, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Halloween Night on Shivermore Street

Amber
This was a pretty cute Children's Picture book about a Halloween party on Shivermore street with ghouls and monsters galore set in a rhyming poem. The artwork was pretty good too. Check it out.
Meagan Myhren-bennett
May 21, 2011 Meagan Myhren-bennett rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Parents of early readers who still share a nightly book reading
A Halloween masquerade party is taking place on Shivermore Street. The costumes are varied, the food a bit unsettling, and then the clock strikes THIRTEEN!!! At thirteen the fun begins with a surprise, sure to give shivers as the party comes to an end!

Everyone is getting ready for the masquerade party at the house at the end of Shivermore Street. It's an eerie night with a pea green moon. It's six o'clock as the party begins.

Food consists of insect treats, as much as you want, if you're brave e
Jennybug
Sawyer and I both read this book together and we both loved it! We loved the ending when they all pulled off their masks. This book is catchy and will be a fun read aloud for little goblins.
Heidi
Definite potential for Halloween ST or big Halloween program. It is a building story with a teeny bit of suspense, fun things the children can relate to, and pictures with Halloween-y detail.

10/26/10 I only had 3 or 4 kids, and so my reading was a little lacking. I do a lot better with audience response. But they still liked the book and loved the ending.

10/28/10 Bigger group today and the response was better, too. The children seemed to like the pictures more and I was more comfortable in the
Skylar Burris
A favorite of the children this Halloween "season" (yes, my kids start asking to decorate for Halloween in August). I wasn't that enamored of it at first, but it grew on me after the fourth reading or so. It's nicely rhythmic, and has a fun twist at the end.
Tod
Tod added it
Nov 17, 2014
Angelo
Angelo added it
Oct 20, 2014
Zetti
Zetti marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Audrey Brown-williams
Audrey Brown-williams marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Brett
Brett added it
Sep 19, 2014
Who Was Steve Jobs? Who Is J.K. Rowling? Who Is George Lucas? Fairy Insider (Winx Club) The Random House Book of Humor for Children (Random House Book of...)