Start by marking “Advanced Energy Anatomy” as Want to Read:
Advanced Energy Anatomy

Advanced Energy Anatomy

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  185 ratings  ·  12 reviews
On this all-new companion volume to Energy Anatomy, Dr. Caroline Myss helps listeners take the next step in their evolution as energetic beings, through co-creation with the sacred power that makes everything in life possible. Listeners learn to work with archetypes and principles of co-creation, and apply them to the most important areas of life: money, relationships, car ...more
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published September 1st 2001 by Sounds True (first published January 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Advanced Energy Anatomy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Advanced Energy Anatomy

Lisa P.
I LOVED this book. So much good advise and new perspectives gleaned from listening to the full 9 hours. Caroline Myss has a different way of seeing things and explaining them in an entertaining and engaging way. Every session had me thinking and feeling really good about my life. So many challenges in the past began to click, the reasons why, and how to improve myself and my perspective moving forward into the future. I highly recommend this to anyone on a path of personal growth and self improv ...more
Kate Heath
This is a must read for anyone! If you think you know what is going on in your head, your body, you are going to waste years on making bad choices and endorsing the same behaviors that plague you know. Don't think you have any--you do! Carolyn will show you how to find them and start dealing with them.
Jeanne
This six audio-tape set is one of the best uses of my time that I have made in the last month. There is so much of value here. Tape two foreshadows her book on Sacred Archetypes which I have studied. For some reason I understood her concept of "prostitute" more easily through this cassette than through the book. The activity of dialoguing with these archetypes is a great way to do a spiritual journal, one I want to pursue.

Surrounding myself with Myss's work as a body in the past month has made e
Martha
Every time I read this book, I get a new revelation. Myss has so much content in this book, it is impossible to absorb in all in on or even two readings. If you are on a spiritual path, this book just may help your journey.
Emily
One of the Best Experiences of my life!! I am now living at a new level
Wendy
First book of 2012! I started to panic when I realized January was almost over and I hadn't finished a single book. I normally read several books a month. I guess I've been just a little busy so far this year!

This is a great book - Love Caroline Myss - She always makes me think deeply and from unique angles.
Andrea
Some great information here, a review of archetypes, how they develop in our lives, and how they hold us back. She's not fluffy - it's good, practical advice and wisdom, not for beginners, but for those with a real desire to listen and act.
Maria (Ri)
I read this about 10 years ago and came back to it again. Amazing! It is so rich, and I met the material on a new level, having learned so much about myself and the world in the past decade.
Angie
I listened to this on one of my business trips. I had a six state territory and a lot of drive time. I was rapt. It was very interesting and Myss read it with a very pleasant voice.
Wendy
Got to be a bit much in the end but I think there is some amazing information in this.
Carol Ann
Must read for anyone trying to figure out their journey.
Rain Martin
totally great!!
Nicole Kapise-Perkins
Nicole Kapise-Perkins marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Steve
Steve marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
machapeach
machapeach marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Tierney Hein
Tierney Hein marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Lucía
Lucía marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Kaitlin
Kaitlin marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Gajanan
Gajanan marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • How to Read the Akashic Records: Accessing the Archive of the Soul and Its Journey
  • Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose: A Channeled Guide to Why You Are Here
  • After This: When Life Is Over, Where Do We Go?
  • Intuition and the Mystical Life
  • Leveraging the Universe: 7 Steps to Engaging Life's Magic (Abridged)
  • The Bookseller
  • Thank You Power: Making the Science of Gratitude Work for You
  • You 2: A High Velocity Formula for Multiplying Your Personal Effectiveness in Quantum Leaps
  • Super Rich : A Guide to having it all
  • Energy Medicine for Women: Aligning Your Body's Energies to Boost Your Health and Vitality
  • از دولت عشق
  • The Language of Emotions: What Your Feelings Are Trying to Tell You
  • Shaman, Healer, Sage: How to Heal Yourself and Others with the Energy Medicine of the Americas
  • It's Not About the Coffee: Leadership Principles from a Life at Starbucks
  • The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy
  • Getting in the Gap
  • The Quantum Doctor: A Physicist's Guide to Health and Healing
  • Urban Shaman
Caroline Myss was born on December 2, 1952 in Chicago, and grew up with her parents, and two brothers, one elder and one younger, in the Melrose Park, Illinois neighbourhood near Chicago. Caroline was raised a Catholic, and attended the Mother Guerin High School, River Grove, Illinois, run by the Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods. She completed her Bachelor of Arts degree in journal ...more
More about Caroline Myss...
Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing Sacred Contracts: Awakening Your Divine Potential Why People Don't Heal and How They Can: A Practical Programme for Healing Body, Mind and Spirit Entering the Castle: An Inner Path to God and Your Soul Invisible Acts of Power: Channeling Grace in Your Everyday Life