Start by marking “Advanced Energy Anatomy: The Science of Co-Creation and Your Power of Choice” as Want to Read:
Advanced Energy Anatomy: The Science of Co-Creation and Your Power of Choice

Advanced Energy Anatomy: The Science of Co-Creation and Your Power of Choice

The energy of creation is real. According to Dr. Caroline Myss, this unlimited power source is available right now if you know the science of how to access it. Now, for the first time, this bestselling author and medical intuitive reveals a bold program for excavating the deep unconscious forces that block the flow of energy through your life with Advanced Energy Anatomy. ...more
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published September 1st 2001 by Sounds True (first published January 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Advanced Energy Anatomy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Advanced Energy Anatomy

Lisa P.
Jun 27, 2013 Lisa P. rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book. So much good advise and new perspectives gleaned from listening to the full 9 hours. Caroline Myss has a different way of seeing things and explaining them in an entertaining and engaging way. Every session had me thinking and feeling really good about my life. So many challenges in the past began to click, the reasons why, and how to improve myself and my perspective moving forward into the future. I highly recommend this to anyone on a path of personal growth and self improv ...more
Kate Heath
Oct 13, 2009 Kate Heath rated it it was amazing
This is a must read for anyone! If you think you know what is going on in your head, your body, you are going to waste years on making bad choices and endorsing the same behaviors that plague you know. Don't think you have any--you do! Carolyn will show you how to find them and start dealing with them.
Jeanne
Sep 09, 2007 Jeanne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This six audio-tape set is one of the best uses of my time that I have made in the last month. There is so much of value here. Tape two foreshadows her book on Sacred Archetypes which I have studied. For some reason I understood her concept of "prostitute" more easily through this cassette than through the book. The activity of dialoguing with these archetypes is a great way to do a spiritual journal, one I want to pursue.

Surrounding myself with Myss's work as a body in the past month has made e
Martha
Mar 11, 2015 Martha rated it it was amazing
Every time I read this book, I get a new revelation. Myss has so much content in this book, it is impossible to absorb in all in on or even two readings. If you are on a spiritual path, this book just may help your journey.
Emily
Apr 06, 2015 Emily rated it it was amazing
One of the Best Experiences of my life!! I am now living at a new level
Launchingstars
Mar 27, 2016 Launchingstars rated it it was amazing
Mac my husband an I both read this one
Lorie
Nov 09, 2015 Lorie rated it it was amazing
highly recommend
Wendy
Jan 30, 2012 Wendy rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction, energy
First book of 2012! I started to panic when I realized January was almost over and I hadn't finished a single book. I normally read several books a month. I guess I've been just a little busy so far this year!

This is a great book - Love Caroline Myss - She always makes me think deeply and from unique angles.
Andrea
Aug 04, 2009 Andrea rated it really liked it
Some great information here, a review of archetypes, how they develop in our lives, and how they hold us back. She's not fluffy - it's good, practical advice and wisdom, not for beginners, but for those with a real desire to listen and act.
Maria (Ri)
I read this about 10 years ago and came back to it again. Amazing! It is so rich, and I met the material on a new level, having learned so much about myself and the world in the past decade.
Angie
Dec 24, 2008 Angie rated it it was amazing
I listened to this on one of my business trips. I had a six state territory and a lot of drive time. I was rapt. It was very interesting and Myss read it with a very pleasant voice.
Wendy
Aug 01, 2008 Wendy rated it liked it
Got to be a bit much in the end but I think there is some amazing information in this.
Carol Ann
Jan 20, 2012 Carol Ann rated it it was amazing
Must read for anyone trying to figure out their journey.
Carol
Anna
Anna added it
Sep 24, 2016
IOANNINA TSAMPIRA
IOANNINA TSAMPIRA rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2016
Heather Johnson
Heather Johnson rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2016
Cheryl Fluhr
Cheryl Fluhr rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2016
Rob Halpin
Rob Halpin marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Cindy Dunbar
Cindy Dunbar marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
Rudi Morin
Rudi Morin marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2016
Athena-Gwendolyn
Athena-Gwendolyn marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2016
Erica Russ
Erica Russ marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2016
Lori A. Young
Lori A. Young marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2016
Rachel Tinsley
Rachel Tinsley marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2016
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2016
  • How to Read the Akashic Records: Accessing the Archive of the Soul and Its Journey
  • Life Visioning: A Four-Stage Evolutionary Journey to Live as Divine Love
  • Intuition and the Mystical Life
  • Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose: A Channeled Guide to Why You Are Here
  • After This: When Life Is Over, Where Do We Go?
  • Super Genes: Unlock the Astonishing Power of Your DNA for Optimum Health and Well-Being
  • Leveraging the Universe: 7 Steps to Engaging Life's Magic (Abridged)
  • The Power of Receiving: A Revolutionary Approach to Giving Yourself the Life You Want and Deserve
  • Radical Self-Forgiveness: The Direct Path to True Self-Acceptance
  • Promised by Heaven: A Doctor's Return from the Afterlife to a Destiny of Love and Healing
  • Parenting with Presence: Practices for Raising Conscious, Confident, Caring Kids
  • Thank You Power: Making the Science of Gratitude Work for You
  • UnSelfie: Why Empathetic Kids Succeed in Our All-About-Me World
  • The Bookseller
  • The Mind-Body Code: How the Mind Wounds and Heals the Body
  • Awaken the Spirit Within: 10 Steps to Ignite Your Life and Fulfill Your Divine Purpose
  • The Language of Emotions: What Your Feelings Are Trying to Tell You
  • How to Get What You Really, Really, Really, Really Want
Caroline Myss was born on December 2, 1952 in Chicago, and grew up with her parents, and two brothers, one elder and one younger, in the Melrose Park, Illinois neighbourhood near Chicago. Caroline was raised a Catholic, and attended the Mother Guerin High School, River Grove, Illinois, run by the Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods. She completed her Bachelor of Arts degree in journal ...more
More about Caroline Myss...