Start by marking “Here, Kitty Kitty (Animal Magnetism #1)” as Want to Read:
Here, Kitty Kitty (Animal Magnetism #1)

Here, Kitty Kitty (Animal Magnetism #1)

[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Sci-Fi Romance, M/M, HEA]

Dr. Ambrose White is somewhat absent-minded. He has his head in the clouds researching his latest formula. He forgets meetings with his boss, the names of his interns, and basically anything that isn’t really important to him.

The one thing Ambrose never forgets is his beloved cat, Kitty. When A
Published January 16th 2014 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Here, Kitty Kitty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Here, Kitty Kitty

Serena Yates
Apr 28, 2014 Serena Yates rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gay, science-fiction
This is such a funny story, which features not only an absentminded and highly intelligent scientist, but also a cat who has recently been transformed into a human by an experiment gone wrong—and has no clue how complicated life can be once he starts walking upright. With a wonderful mix between laugh-out-loud humor and some very hot lovemaking scenes, this story had me captivated from beginning to end. Highly entertaining!

Ambrose is not just your typical super-clever scientist, he is also a ver
Tina
Jan 17, 2014 Tina rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
3.5 Stars

As much of a fan as I am of Stormy Glenn, reading the information about this book did very little for me. I wasn't even sure I was going to read it, buy it YES, I've got to keep my authors working, but read it...maybe not.

Well I'm glad I did, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Between Kitty's view on his new body and the dialogue between the two of them I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

Here's hoping Bugsy and Benny get a story too!
Perpetua
Jan 28, 2014 Perpetua rated it it was ok
The editing on this was pretty bad at one point I thought there was a new character in a scene and I was trying to find were I missed him coming in I was ready to pull my hair out until I realised it was a typo. It was a funny read tho
Maya
Jan 18, 2014 Maya rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, stormy-glenn
I hope this is a start of a trilogy at least. It was funny, and I want to know what happens with Benny and Bugsey.
Милица
Aug 01, 2016 Shannon rated it it was ok
Shelves: aa-wobble
Kinda creepy.
Moomba
I think the idea of a trilogy has always been there but first Stormy Glenn wanted to see how people react to having a sexual relationship with your pet, even if the pet turns into a human. With the doctor missing and Bugsy and Benny there is enough material for another 2 books :)
Helen
Pure SF crack. I'm rating it high because it made more effort than many joke books.
Jurianne
Oct 20, 2016 Jurianne rated it liked it
3.5 stars...
Phaney
May 26, 2014 Phaney rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m
Well, it’s definitely cute. And there are funny bits.

However! I neither feel the romance much, nor is this in any way believable. And yes, I realize that believability in such a story must be considered extremely relative to begin with. But to enjoy this at all it needs to be taken with a humongous grain of salt. Don’t question anything – and in particular not Kitty’s human references and concepts.

Even so, something simply did not click for me.
Cute and funny is all nice and well, but it’s diffic
Candice
3.5 Stars

Okay, here's the deal. I laughed so hard in this. Kitty was ADORABLE! Seriously, his transformation and inner thoughts were amazing. Ambrose, well, he's so quirky that he was adorable as well. Was this kind of information overload? Yes. My brain hurt at times and my husband is a chemist and I had to keep asking him "is this right?" or "explain this, please." He broke it down in layman's terms for me, so I could comprehend it in my head rather than just reading words.

Kitty the human was
Hc Lynn
This was ... ok.
The potential just didn't pan out for me. While Kitty can talk and all and has to learn everything else human.. he still has even up to the end cat like responses.. ie chasing a ball of yarn. The possibility of being able to switch back and forth and become true shifter was passed up, perhaps for the best. While I've got mild curiosity of following events concerning a beagle and a rabbit, it's probably not enough to keep me in the loop unless I'm bored.

I guess its the fact that K
Lisa
Jan 22, 2014 Lisa rated it it was amazing
This had to be the funniest story I have heard in a very long time. Kitty was in fact a cat until an accident turned him human. Ambrose was the scientist, a little far out there however he was funny as hell. One minute he was giving his cat a bath to get the chemicals off of him, the next staring at a human. Stranger things have happened but this one takes the book right into my library. I loved it and it doesn't hurt that the sex was hot and yummy.
~SexyBookWorm~
I loved this book and I totally look forward to the next couple books...but as we know with our beloved Stormy Glenn we will be waiting months if not years for the sequel...
I decided to classify this book under contemporary because although there is an animal that becomes human there is no paranormal aspect. The book follows the basic paranormal plot but without any magic...other than the magic that science can provide! ;-)
DoaJaneoDoe
Feb 15, 2014 DoaJaneoDoe rated it liked it
At the beginning, when Kitty wasn't affirmed as human but more of humanoid cat I didn't like book that much, but later as he became more and more cognizant and it was likable read
Kathleen
A cute diversion

This short Stormy Glenn novella is sweet, funny, silly, and over the top. A nice diversion for a rainy afternoon.
Esther
Jan 17, 2014 Esther rated it it was amazing
otro gran libro, unos personajes divertidos, y situaciones de peligro,

estoy deseando saber si seguira la historia con el resto de los personajes.
fran_g
fran_g rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2014
Jannicek
Jannicek rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2014
Frk Brise
Frk Brise rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2015
Stefanía Ösp
Stefanía Ösp rated it liked it
May 15, 2014
Carrie
Carrie rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2014
terranova.books
Fast, fun reading. Finally SG wrote something cool. 3,5*
Freya Karstein
Freya Karstein rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2014
Amina
Amina rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2014
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2014
TLS
TLS rated it it was ok
Aug 10, 2014
Kritty
Kritty rated it liked it
Mar 13, 2015
Janell
Janell rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2014
Kaylein
Kaylein rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2016
  • Bound by Pleasure (Owned #1)
  • Bound by Defiance (Owned #2)
  • Prince Claimed (Thresl Chronicles #2)
  • Wild Nights (Predatory Hunters #3)
  • My Mate's a Dragon Slayer? (A Tail Like No Other #1)
  • Jackson (Belt Buckle Ranch, #1)
  • The Hunter's Sexy Wolf (Nehalem Pack #4)
  • One Good Man (Impressions #4)
  • The Alpha's Concubine (Love Slaves of the Alphas #2)
  • Better Than Friends
  • Jaded (Moonlight Breed #9)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Animal Magnetism (2 books)
  • Bad Dog, No Biscuit (Animal Magnetism #2)