Start by marking “219 Cooking Tips & Techniques you might find useful!” as Want to Read:
219 Cooking Tips & Techniques you might find useful!

219 Cooking Tips & Techniques you might find useful!

A useful cookery reference booklet giving 219 (at least!) useful tips, tricks, ideas and techniques that have occurred to the author during her long working life as a chef.

Written in her usual accessible and friendly style it is divided into sections covering …

~ Generally Cooking Tips
~ Meat and Poultry
~ Fish and Shellfish
~ Dairy
~ Eggs
~ Vegetables
~ Fruit and Nuts
~
Published March 5th 2014 by Suzy Bowler (first published January 8th 2013)

Be the first to ask a question about 219 Cooking Tips & Techniques you might find useful!

Cathy
Feb 17, 2015 Cathy rated it it was amazing
I thought that by my advanced years I'd got the kitchen department sorted but of the 219 tips and techniques in this booklet there are
95 I've never come across / thought of / worked out for myself
47 that I did know but had forgotten and
76 that are part of my everyday kitchen behaviour. I think I've lost one somewhere but you get the idea. The booklet is a quick, easy read and the author writes in a light hearted, amusing and accessible style so 219 Cooking Tips and Techniques was a pleasure to r
Kimberly
May 26, 2016 Kimberly rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2016
As you can imagine, a list of 219 things is super quick and easy to read. I did, indeed, learn a few tips that I will begin doing, but, on the whole, most of the tips and techniques are not new. As few tips included an explanation, I presume that most, if not all of the tips, could be easily found on the internet otherwise.

I received this ebook free of charge on an Amazon daily deal. At the price of $0.00, and with minimal investment of time, this was an okay book. Not particularly insightful, b
scott wormwood
Mar 25, 2015 scott wormwood rated it really liked it
Many helpful hints

Since I am an older reader many of the things I have learned over the years. This book will be helpful for someone that does not not cook with prepared box or frozen meals.
Nancy Reynolds
Jul 16, 2015 Nancy Reynolds rated it it was amazing
I thought this book had some wonderful tips. Some I already knew, some were brand new. All were welcome! And I loved the fact that the author was so obviously British - that added to the fun and tone of the book for me. It was simple, straight forward, and very informative.
ChaCha Ala Mode
Nov 19, 2015 ChaCha Ala Mode rated it liked it
Shelves: food-books
A decent enough list of guidelines. I wish that there had been a little more meat to the book though.
DeAndre Oliver
Oct 13, 2015 DeAndre Oliver rated it it was amazing
Pain and simple

Wonderful tips for the average cook. I can't wait to read the other books in this series... thank you
Cynthia Baue
Apr 25, 2015 Cynthia Baue rated it really liked it
Good

Good Book. Some very interesting tips. I look forward to reading more by this author. I will recommend to others.
Juan Antonio Trujillo
Juan Antonio Trujillo rated it it was ok
Mar 04, 2016
Nicole Hewitt
Nicole Hewitt rated it did not like it
Jul 23, 2014
alanna sullivan
alanna sullivan rated it did not like it
Sep 07, 2015
Suzy Bowler
Sep 19, 2014 Suzy Bowler rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Janet Stansfield
Janet Stansfield rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Sindy Dufrene
Sindy Dufrene rated it really liked it
May 13, 2015
cindy
cindy rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2016
Brittany
Brittany rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2015
Cassandra Godfrey
Cassandra Godfrey rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2015
Advay Kunte
Advay Kunte rated it really liked it
May 12, 2015
Scarlette
Scarlette rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Anna Zollinger
Dec 20, 2015 Anna Zollinger rated it really liked it
Review coming soon
Tiffany Lee
Tiffany Lee rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2015
David Lobo De Nieve
David Lobo De Nieve rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2015
Joan
Joan rated it really liked it
May 21, 2016
Lori Burke
Lori Burke rated it really liked it
May 22, 2016
André Polistchuck
André Polistchuck rated it it was ok
Feb 28, 2016
Julie
Julie rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2016
Tori
Tori rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2016
rambha
rambha rated it liked it
May 08, 2015
Donna
Donna rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2016
Food writer and lifelong chef.

Learn to cook and you can eat food you love every day of your life without spending much time or money. I’m trying to help!

I am also an avid reader, of course!

I blog about food at http://suddenlunch.blogspot.co.uk/ and about writing at http://suzybowler.blogspot.co.uk/
More about Suzy Bowler...