Start by marking “Final Perimeter” as Want to Read:
Final Perimeter

Final Perimeter

CIA operator Scott Kelso gets the job done, no matter what. He saved the President's life on a high-risk mission behind enemy lines. Now he has to find the mastermind behind a conspiracy that is destroying the government from within, in the midst of an international crisis that may erupt into nuclear war at any moment.
Final Perimeter is a political thriller ripped from to
Published November 24th 2013 by Mark Amerman

To ask other readers questions about Final Perimeter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Final Perimeter

Craig
Nov 29, 2013 Craig rated it it was amazing
Final Perimeter is written in the style of Tom Clancy, with a fast pace and increasing drama. Yet Mark Amerman provides unexpected plot twists that break away from the formulaic nature of the genre. I enjoyed the comic characterizations of several of the villains. I forced myself to put the book down the first day, but finished it in the second. I'm already looking for the sequel...
Christine Mcalister
Dec 01, 2013 Christine Mcalister rated it it was amazing
Though I am not normally a thriller reader, I couldn't put this book down and read it entirely on a flight!

The details made the settings and characters believable and the story moved quickly, with plenty of twists and turns. Great debut novel!
Andrew Riek
Dec 01, 2013 Andrew Riek rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It kept me wanting more all the way through with its constant uprising intensity. Serious and intense with a nice comedic light hearted touch throughout.
Opa
Dec 03, 2013 Opa rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this interest grabbing, fast paced book by new author Mark Amerman. He offers international intrigue like Tom Clancy without 700 pages of minutia. The book is as exciting as anything from Brad Thor or Vince Flynn without the vulgarities. I really had to force myself to put the Kindle e-reader down. The thriller catches your attention and does not let go.
Allison
Jul 26, 2016 Allison rated it it was amazing
I love this book! It is intriguing from the first page and well-researched. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Brian Miller
Brian Miller rated it liked it
Jun 22, 2014
Nicki
Nicki rated it it was ok
Jan 07, 2016
Jerrie
Jerrie rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2014
Screwball09
Screwball09 rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2014
Anaggh Desai
Anaggh Desai rated it it was ok
Sep 27, 2015
Sally
Sally rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2013
Jennifer Sansone
Jennifer Sansone rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2013
Tommy Cash
Tommy Cash marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2013
Mark Amerman spent his formative years in a small town in Michigan as an avid reader. He always loved reading stories and accounts of adventure, exploration and peril.

He majored in English at the University of Virginia, then served in the Navy for three years. After his discharge, he returned to Charlottesville to study law, receiving a law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law, the
More about Mark Amerman...