Start by marking “Be Mine at Christmas: Just like the Ones We Used to Know / On a Snowy Christmas / A Dundee Christmas” as Want to Read:

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Three special Christmas stories from New York Times bestselling author Brenda Novak

Just Like the Ones We Used to Know
Angela Forrester is determined that her foster child will get the one thing she wants for Christmas--to meet her real dad. Even though he doesn't even know he has a little girl... But Matt Jackson is a surprise to both of them. The best kind of surprise!

On a
Published December 17th 2013 by Harlequin Mira (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Be Mine at Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Be Mine at Christmas

Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Three Christmas stories that aren’t over the top sappy. They each deal with painful subjects but yet do end with satisfying conclusions.

Just Like the Ones We Used to Know
Angela Forrester became the foster mother to her childhood friends daughter when she decided drugs were more important than anything else. The girl has struggled in school and with fitting in and her only wish in life is to find her father. Angela knows who the father is but the circumstances of how she was conceived has Angela
Ramona Lazar
Nice Christmassy reading.
Angela
I love Brenda's style of writing and these three novellas packed a wonderful Christmas punch. Even in March!! LOL....
Caroline
3 stars
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Lorelei Frank
Lorelei Frank marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Soondoctor
Soondoctor marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Ginger
Ginger marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Vanessa de Paula
Vanessa de Paula marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Amanda
Amanda added it
Jan 05, 2015
Mallory Love
Mallory Love marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Kelley
Kelley marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
It was a shocking experience that jump-started Brenda Novak’s bestselling author career.

“I caught my day-care provider drugging my children with cough syrup and Tylenol to get them to sleep while I was away,” Brenda says. “It was then that I decided that I needed to do something from home.”

However, writing was the last profession she expected to undertake. In fact, Brenda swears she didn’t have a
More about Brenda Novak...
When Lightning Strikes (Whiskey Creek, #1) Trust Me (Last Stand Series, #1) When We Touch (Whiskey Creek, #0.5) When Snow Falls (Whiskey Creek, #2) When Summer Comes (Whiskey Creek, #3)