Start by marking “Berpikir dan Berjiwa Besar” as Want to Read:
Berpikir dan Berjiwa Besar

Berpikir dan Berjiwa Besar

4.17  ·  Rating Details  ·  35,845 Ratings  ·  914 Reviews
Buku Berfikir Dan Berjiwa Besar ini berisi banyak motivasi-kisah motivasi yang mengarahkan kita bagaimana memperbaiki pola fikir kita dari yang biasanya menjadi luar biasa karena di barengi dengan pola fikir pola fikir modern saat ini sehingga buku ini memandu pola fikir kita menjadi pola fikir yang berjiwa besar.

Berfikir dan Berjiwa besar adalah modal utama jika anda mema
Published 2001 by Kharisma Group (first published April 2nd 1987)

To ask other readers questions about Berpikir dan Berjiwa Besar, please sign up.

Kirk Ash Oh yea. Actually I would venture to say that more and more people are picking up this book.

Monica
Dec 03, 2013 Monica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An inspiring book that will teach you to think beyond the mundane, every day, status quo. The enemy we call "average" threatens to take away the hopes, dreams, and meaning in our lives. Strive for excellence in everything you do. If you want something you've never had, you'll have to do something you've never done.
Tracy
Dec 05, 2008 Tracy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Tracy by: Ryan Godsey
I know several people who feel that this book has changed their lives. I'm not certain I can make that claim for myself, but this was the first time I'd heard of the three failure diseases: Procrastonation, Excuse-itis and detail-itis. I think at some time or another, I was guilty of all three. Now I tend to catch mysef in the midst of them and think "a-ha! Stop that."
David Rosage
Feb 21, 2008 David Rosage rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone with dreams
Recommended to David by: My Father
This book changed the way I look at the world, and will remain a powerful reminder of the great things that can be accomplished with the right attitude.
Anthony Fox
May 13, 2012 Anthony Fox rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Review of The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz

Think success, don’t think failure. The mantra of believe in yourself is the premise of this book. The copy I have read was first published in 1960. This was one of the books I found in my grandfather’s bookcase and one which I kept after he died. This is second time I have read this book with many years between the readings. I know the book has been re-published many times since and is available. The reason I selected this book to write
Brady Bunte
I have to admit, I have read this book about 8 times. I make it a goal to read this book every six months because of the powerful influences that come from Dr. Schwartz. I read this book initially in 1999 and was taken aback by how powerful the thinking process is. As a result of applying the book, I was able to get a better job, attain certifications in my field (Computers), buy a house and feel much better about myself. If you find yourself in need of a change, look no further than this book.
I
Mike
Dec 31, 2008 Mike rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't really like self help books, but this was a really good book. Simple, quick read, and actually had intelligent content. I would recommend this book to anyone, but if you like self help books, then this is a must read.
عز عبده
قرأت الكتاب من فترة
وهو كتاب جيد
ولكنه يغفل الإيمان تماماً ... يجعل الإنسان عبارة عن آله مفكرة على الرغم من ان أول فصل يتحدث عن إيمانك بقدراتك

يعطيك كثير من الأفكار عن أساليب التفكير وأهمية التفكير الإيجابي
ولكنه يغفل تماماً باقى كيان الإنسان

الكتاب من منظور عملى جيد .. ولكنه يفتقد للقيمة الحقيقية فى لماذا يفكر الإنسان ولماذا يطور تفكيره ؟
وما هى أهمية تطوير التفكير ... ويجعل ذلك كله محصوراً فى الحياة الدنيا ويغفل تماماً اعظم ما لدى المسلمين وهو أن التفكير عندهم وسيلة رائعة تقربهم من ربهم

الكتاب يض
Nancy
Aug 02, 2015 Nancy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I came away from this self-help book with a few useful/helpful tidbits, namely in the "stay positive," "love what you do" and "work hard" categories. However, as helpful as the book was in the 1960s for millions of people, I don't think I represent its ideal audience.

Because, in order to truly glean more than just a few tidbits of advice from this book, I imagine you would have to subscribe to the thinking that "success" and its cousin, "happiness," are defined the way Dr. Schwartz defines it:
Asep Sambodja
Nov 16, 2007 Asep Sambodja rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Temanku yang sedang putus asa di sana...
buku ini aku baca saat aku mengalami kegagalan pada 1986. buku ini pula yang membangkitkan aku dari kegagalan itu. aku sangat berterima kasih dengan penulis buku ini. karena begitu membantu aku bangun dari keterpurukanku. bayangin, ketika aku gagal, kepala sekolahku di sma 1 ungaran langsung melecehkanku. untung aku lari ke buku, bukan ke narkoba. ah, ternyata buku juga sama dengan narkoba. sekarang aku kecanduan buku. bahkan, ketika stress saat mahasiswa dulu, saat tugas menumpuk, aku baca juga ...more
Mohammed Al-Abdullah
I got the recommendation for this book from Anthony Robins in his famous book (Awaken Your Giant Within) , and he quoted lots of sayings and mentioned them in his book ..

Then I decided to read it as soon as I could .. Although, it's shorter than Robins's book but really it's an amazing book, full of essential concepts and secrets ..

I recommend everybody to read it deeply and apply it's concepts
Brian Johnson
Feb 03, 2016 Brian Johnson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Think Big and you’ll live big. You’ll live big in happiness. You’ll live big in accomplishment. Big in income. Big in friends. Big in respect… Start now, right now, to discover how to make your thinking make magic for you. Start out with this thought of the great philosopher Disraeli: ‘Life is too short to be little.’”

“In brief, it really is easy to forget the unpleasant if we simply refuse to recall it. Withdraw only positive thoughts from your memory bank. Let the others fade away. And your
David P.
Jan 18, 2009 David P. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My Dad assigned me to read a book sometime in late November. The book he assigned me to read was The Magic of Thinking Big by Dr. David J. Schwartz, one of the leaders on the art of motivation (according to the back of the book, anyway. According to my Dad, this book would give me great principles on how to be successful in life. In this regard, the book succeeds greatly. Along with that, Dr. Schwartz makes it interesting to read about the success principles.

So, what is The Magic of Thinking Big
Douglas
Feb 22, 2009 Douglas rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-improvement
This was a top book in four hour workweek and the title seems relevant to my career trajectory.

I just picked this book up again. The first 200 pages were ok, but the last 100 were solid. Its a lot about setting goals, taking action and dreaming big. Some really great comments about how to react to adversity and stay focused on your goal.

A worthwhile read.
Tifa maharani
Jun 22, 2011 Tifa maharani rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: motivasi
ayoo kita berpikir besar,, karena segala sesuatu berasal dari pikiran kita.. Kenapa harus takut berpikir besar... kita UNLIMITED looo,,,jadi manfaatkan untuk berpikir lebih,,lebih dan lebih...
Pikiran kita milik kita sendiri!! jangan menyamakannya dengan orang lain..:D
Russell
Feb 13, 2010 Russell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Chicago Tribune asked all the local primary candidates what their favorite book was. Of course, the liberal wonks put in stuff by Lincoln or Locke. The right wingers were typically imaginative in their selection of "The Bible." The tea party candidate, Adam Andrejewski, chose this book which intrigued me. Also, his choice for "the book you would take on a desert island" was "How to survive on a desert island." So, I liked the cut of his jib.

I'm a fan of self-improvement books and this one pr
David Garza
Oct 05, 2011 David Garza rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Third time through. It's amazing how a person's thinking is always in the process of becoming small and marginalizing itself. This is a must read for anyone wanting to increase their thinking and pull the weeds out of their life.

[The second time reading this book was very helpful. It's amazing what you can forget and need to be reminded of. I absolutely love the final 2-3 pages. A great summary of what it takes to be successful in any endeavor.]

[This book is just what the doctor ordered. When yo
David Hooper
Sep 13, 2009 David Hooper rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a kick ass book. I've read a lot of this kind of thing over the years, but this one did a good job of explaining the core concepts of "thinking big" in a new way I hadn't heard. Great examples to relate to as well as steps you can take when you really want to make things happen in your life.

Like a lot of books in this genre, this one seems geared toward people in business. However, what he's talking about will work in all aspects of life-- relationships, happiness, health, fitness, etc.

I
Michael Fox
Mar 11, 2016 Michael Fox rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this book many years ago. It changed my life. So, I picked up a Kindle edition and took another tour through its pages. It's still a game changer. I'm surprised at two things: 1) how many principles taught in this book that I've forgotten over the years, and 2) how some of my fundamental characteristics, things that are deeply ingrained in me, were rooted in this book from my first reading all those years ago. This book is now going on my annual rotation list.
Nigham
First published in 1959, The Magic of Thinking Big is one of the most influential self-help books of all-times. The writer provides schemes and strategies for visualizing yourself achieving your goals.
Things I have learned from this book:

To "think confidently, act confidently" practice the following exercises:

1. Be a front seater
2. Practice making eye contact
3. Walk 25 percent faster
4. Practice speaking up
5. Smile Big

"There’s nothing magical nor mystical about the power of belief.
Belief
James
May 10, 2016 James rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I'm a Yorkshireman — from the north of England — we subsist on a steady diet of tea and disappointment. This book contains good advice but as a grumpy northerner I still found it annoying.
Lucky
Aug 02, 2007 Lucky rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Buku ini keren, self development yang bagus banget.
Mengajari banyak hal dan gw rasa bagus dibaca untuk anak2 SMA karena disaat2 itu kepribadian gak stabil dan mereka perlu mengetahu arah mana yang ingin dituju dalam hidup
Wainwright Yu
Feb 07, 2016 Wainwright Yu rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My first ever manager at my first ever job a long long time ago gave this to me during my first ever year at work. Left a lasting impression!
Nani
Jul 10, 2013 Nani rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best business books I've read.
Scott Brelsford
Oct 17, 2013 Scott Brelsford rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the first personal development book I ever read when I was encouraged to do some self-help. Although initially I was very reluctant to do some self-help (I realise now I was afraid about what I'd discover about myself), this book did honestly impact me emotionally and spiritually.

This book helped me to realise that I had been living a life where I had placed un resourceful meanings to events and about my place in the world, I was hiding behind excuses and stories, I was blaming everyon
Cathy Allen
This one has some good ideas in it, but I guess I expected more from a classic. First published in 1959, the book appears on many "must read" lists, and is sometimes quoted by modern authors. I enjoyed it, but maybe not as much as I expected to.

There is something very appealing about the simple idea that we can all direct the course of our lives by choosing thoughts that lead us toward achievement and happiness. Napoleon Hill wrote about it in the 1930s and Wayne Dyer has churned out a couple do
Garland Vance
The Magic of Thinking Big was horrible for several reasons (some of which are my fault):
1. It was recommended by Michael Hyatt on one of his podcasts, so I went in with very high expectations due to his recommendation.
2. The audio book must have been recorded in the late 1980's. It was horrible audio quality and very cheesy music throughout it.
3. The title of the book should have been "The Magic of Thinking Big About Yourself." It had less to do with big thinking about your visions and dreams an
Cate
Sep 11, 2014 Cate rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This is a good book only if you read it to yourself in the voice of a 1950s tv announcer. First published in 1959, this book is chock full of sound advice for the young gentleman looking to get ahead, acquire the secrets of success, make more money for his family, think like a leader, etc. etc. Where are the women? Why, they're at home, of course, cooking and cleaning and raising those children.

Each chapter is an examination of a different successories-style motivational lecture: Believe You Ca
Keith Edwards
Sep 08, 2014 Keith Edwards rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Terrible. I was so excited about this book because I love the idea in the title and it was recommended in 4 Hour Work week, a book I both enjoyed and struggled with. This book is super cheesy and poorly written. The core ideas are more fortune cookie maxims than real insight. When an author simply states "several studies have shown" without a mention of what those are or references for them, you know you're in trouble. The overly gendered language and examples are also distracting. The only upsi ...more
Undrakh Ganzorig
Feb 10, 2010 Undrakh Ganzorig rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Хуудас бүр нь урам зориг өгсөн маш сайхан ном .Ихэнх хувь хүний хөгжлийн номнууд дээр гардаг шиг л өөртөө итгэх , амьдралыг өөдрөг нүдээр харах гэхчилэн зүйлсийн тухай өгүүлсэн хэдий ч сонирхолтой бөгөөд сэтгэлд амархан хүрч байсан .Өөртөө байгаа бүхнээ ямар үнэтэй гэдгийг улам хүчтэй мэдэрч байнаа
Jyoti Aggarwal
Nov 13, 2009 Jyoti Aggarwal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AWESOME book :) must read for all..
  • Personality Plus: How to Understand Others by Understanding Yourself
  • Resolved: 13 Resolutions for LIFE
  • How to Have Confidence and Power in Dealing with People
  • The Ant and the Elephant: Leadership for the Self: A Parable and 5-Step Action Plan to Transform Workplace Performance
  • Launching a Leadership Revolution: Mastering the Five Levels of Influence
  • Bringing Out the Best in People: How to Enjoy Helping Others Excel
  • Master-Key to Riches
  • See You at the Top
  • The Psychology of Winning
  • Less Is More: An Anthology of Ancient & Modern Voices Raised in Praise of Simplicity
  • The Slight Edge: Secret to a Successful Life
  • The Go-Getter (a Story That Tells You How to Be One)
David Joseph Schwartz PhD (March 23, 1927 – December 6, 1987) was an American motivational writer and coach, best known for authoring The Magic of Thinking Big in 1959.

He was a professor at Georgia State University and also began his own work as a self-help coach and life strategist. Later, he founded his own consultancy firm focusing on leadership development called 'Creative Educational Services
More about David J. Schwartz...

“Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution.” 93 likes
“The mind is what the mind is fed.” 55 likes