Start by marking “The Wonderful House (The Little Golden Treasures Series)” as Want to Read:
The Wonderful House (The Little Golden Treasures Series)

The Wonderful House (The Little Golden Treasures Series)

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  5 reviews
There are so many wonderful houses! There are bird houses and barns, beehives and bunny holes, circus tents and snail shells, tree tops and tortoise shells. But who lives in the most wonderful house of all? Celebrated author Margaret Wise Brown and illustrator J. P. Miller lead us on a colorful journey through land, sea, and air to find out who lives in each house.
Board book, 26 pages
Published July 17th 1998 by Golden Books (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Wonderful House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wonderful House

Sarah Herrington
I love Margaret Wise Brown, but I wasn't a big fan. Nothing wrong per se, but it just left something to be desired.
Pghgranola
another wonderful book by margaret wise brown! we ended up buying this for a christmas gift, after reading it at the library.

T Crockett
I enjoyed it, but the kiddos (preschool) only made it through to the end once out of the 5 or 6 times we started it.
Gail
Of course, MWB is my favorite. But my 2 yo daughter loved this book. I may have to buy a copy.
Teri
Fun book about animal houses--
Jenny
Jenny added it
Oct 26, 2014
Karen Roderick
Karen Roderick marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Kim
Kim added it
Mar 09, 2014
Jeannette Dixon
Jeannette Dixon marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Margaret Wise Brown wrote hundreds of books and stories during her life, but she is best known for Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny. Even though she died nearly 60 years ago, her books still sell very well.

Margaret loved animals. Most of her books have animals as characters in the story. She liked to write books that had a rhythm to them. Sometimes she would put a hard word into the story or p
More about Margaret Wise Brown...
Goodnight Moon The Runaway Bunny Big Red Barn Home for a Bunny The Color Kittens