Start by marking “The Wonderful House (The Little Golden Treasures Series)” as Want to Read:
The Wonderful House (The Little Golden Treasures Series)

The Wonderful House (The Little Golden Treasures Series)

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  7 reviews
There are so many wonderful houses! There are bird houses and barns, beehives and bunny holes, circus tents and snail shells, tree tops and tortoise shells. But who lives in the most wonderful house of all? Celebrated author Margaret Wise Brown and illustrator J. P. Miller lead us on a colorful journey through land, sea, and air to find out who lives in each house.
Board book, 26 pages
Published July 17th 1998 by Golden Books (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Wonderful House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wonderful House

Dug Tzu
I didn't think much about this book the first time I read it to my 18-month-old son. His complete obsession with it, however, changed my way of thinking about what appeals to a child (and I'm glad it did).
Sarah Herrington
I love Margaret Wise Brown, but I wasn't a big fan. Nothing wrong per se, but it just left something to be desired.
Pghgranola
another wonderful book by margaret wise brown! we ended up buying this for a christmas gift, after reading it at the library.

T Crockett
I enjoyed it, but the kiddos (preschool) only made it through to the end once out of the 5 or 6 times we started it.
Gail
Of course, MWB is my favorite. But my 2 yo daughter loved this book. I may have to buy a copy.
Teri
Fun book about animal houses--
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Daisy
Daisy marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Screggs
Screggs marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Chase
Chase marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Shannon Watts
Shannon Watts marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Suzy
Suzy marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Jenny
Jenny added it
Oct 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Margaret Wise Brown wrote hundreds of books and stories during her life, but she is best known for Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny. Even though she died nearly 60 years ago, her books still sell very well.

Margaret loved animals. Most of her books have animals as characters in the story. She liked to write books that had a rhythm to them. Sometimes she would put a hard word into the story or p
More about Margaret Wise Brown...
Goodnight Moon The Runaway Bunny Big Red Barn Home for a Bunny The Color Kittens