Start by marking “High Country Hearts” as Want to Read:
High Country Hearts

High Country Hearts

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  8 reviews

Her old college crush in Canyon Springs! When Olivia Diaz promised her parents she'd manage their mountain cabin resort for the summer, she thought she'd find some direction for her life. She didn't expect to be working side by side with Rob McGuire. Rob's as handsome--and as guarded--as ever. Can free spirit Olivia get him to open up about his life, his faith...his myster
Published March 1st 2012 by Love Inspired (first published February 21st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about High Country Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about High Country Hearts

Kav
This is the kind of book you are tempted to speed-read through, but resist that urge and savor every minute of it! Kaye has done an incredibly tantalizing job of creating an engaging plot and intriguing character development. There's a great slow reveal of the hero's back story that's accompanied by more than a couple of jaw-dropping moments. I love being surprised and I was gobsmacked at one part!

This is a well-paced romance. Rob and Olivia definitely hit some pitfalls in their developing rela
Tahleen
I liked the story and the characters, and some of Kaye's comments about forgiveness are just excellent. HOWEVER, I really wish more than half of the sentences in the book were not weird fragments. If Kaye had given more sentences subjects and made them complete sentences, I would not have been nearly as irritated with the writing and it would have been way easier to breeze through.
Christian Singer
Slower moving than other Love Inspireds I've read, but it wrapped up well. Good read.
Debra
very good. once again renewed at library so mom can read it.
Lisa
cute book. fast/easy read.
Mandy
Beautiful story of forgivness and God's direction in our lives today. A real eye opener.
Anne
I love Canyon Springs! Another beautiful Christian love story. A book with good values, happy ending and a little mystery to it.
Shirley Hester
Kept my interest. Very good book.
Sumit
Sumit marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Linda Bourg
Linda Bourg marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Melissa
Melissa is currently reading it
Feb 05, 2015
Nancy Ross
Nancy Ross marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Krystal G
Krystal G marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4) Dreaming of Home Second Chance Courtship At Home in His Heart Pine Country Cowboy