Inocente y sensual

Inocente y sensual (Men Of Wolff Mountain #6)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  80 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Un Wolff como protector

Proteger a la gente para ganarse la vida era una cosa, pero Larkin Wolff, un adinerado experto en seguridad, no quería tener esa responsabilidad en su vida personal. La implicación emocional con sus clientas estaba estrictamente prohibida, solo que nunca había tenido a una clienta como Winnie Bellamy, una esbelta heredera que reunía una deslumbrante...more
Published May 20th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Inocente y sensual, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inocente y sensual

Susan
Excellent book. Larkin and Winnie are both wounded souls who have avoided emotional entanglements. When Winnie hires Larkin to provide security for her after a magazine article creates problems for her she doesn't expect the intense attraction she feels for him. Larkin also feels the attraction. In order to provide the security he feels she needs he does something he's never done before - he takes her home to Wolff Mountain.

Winnie is an interesting character. She had a sheltered childhood with...more
Cristina
Cambiando l'ordine degli addendi (in questo caso i nomi dei protagonisti) nulla cambia. Nemmeno lei apre la porta che lui le vorrebbe zompare addosso (e lei ricambia). Si conoscono da tre giorni e dividono camera, casetta sull'albero, macchina ecc. ecc.. Si conoscono da dieci giorni e già si stanno per sposare e programmano adozioni e pargoli.

Troppo veloce per poter essere credibile, imho.

L'autrice sa scrivere e lo fa con professionalità e pure con sensibilità (una sotto trama riguarda delle don...more
Kimberly Walter
Taming the Lone Wolff is the 6th book in Men of Wolff Mountain by Janice Maynard. It was a really good desire book.

Larkin Wolff is the lone Wolff of the family, all his cousins and brother and sister are happily married and some with kids, and he couldn't be happier for them, but he doesn't think its for him. He doesn't want any personal responsibilities. But that all changes with his newest client Winnie Bellamy.

Winnie Bellamy is a wealthy heiress, who sought out Larkin's security company to...more
Tawnya
Larkin Wolff, although a good guy at heart also came across as a Donkey's rear in parts of the book. In one hand acknowledging Winnie Bellamy had little experience with men or sex and was hurt badly by someone. Yet in the other holding firm to his "we are only passing ships" motto regarding relationships. Winnie Bellamy was actually a character bigger than life, in all of her strengths, and the cause she took onto her own shoulders. A true heroine, I admired her dedication.
Shyleen Studley
I wish I would have remembered I don't like romance novels, but it was all I had on me. Stare into space or read. Reading wins every time. It wasn't terrible terrible, but pretty cheesy and predictable. I'm not going to rate it badly because I know it's not my thing.
Bonnie
Taming The Lone Wolff was a very good book. Larkin owns a security business. Winnie is a heiress and has lots of money. In the back of her estate she has a home for women and children who have been abused by their husbands. To protect the women and children she need better security. The newspaper are after her. They don't know about the home for abused women. Larkin takes Winnie to his family estate on Lone Wolff Mountain. Lots happen. A good read.
Tanya Mayes
This was a really good read. I like the storyline and how Larking and Winnie both are rich and protectors. Watching two people who has been hurt really bad heal each other with love and of course sex. The ending was emotional but I love the last words "Love Winnie. The Wolff's have love..... tear
Harlequin Books
"Another visit with the Wolffs is always fun, and tossing in a quirky and insecure love interest just adds sparkle to the mixed-up family drama" RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars
Miniseries: The Men of Wolff Mountain
Category: Passion
Susanne Fjeldstad
Susanne Fjeldstad marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Lary Rodriguez
Lary Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Rachel Thomas
Rachel Thomas marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Des
Des marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Aug 05, 2014
Martha Barnes
Martha Barnes marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Breanne
Breanne marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Lola
Lola marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
1new1centrum.sk
1new1centrum.sk marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Ann Mason
Ann Mason marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Janice Maynard came to the writing life early! When her third grade short story, “The Princess and the Robbers”, won a red ribbon in a school arts fair, Janice was hooked. She followed up that early success with a more commercial piece in the sixth grade… “Why My Mom Loves To Drink Coke”. No advance for that one, but she won a six-pack of Coke… remember those great little bottles?

In junior high Ja...more
More about Janice Maynard...
The Maid's Daughter (Men Of Wolff Mountain #4) A Very Tempting Texan (Texas Cattleman’s Club: A Missing Mogul, #1) Hot Mail Impossible to Resist (The Men of Wolff Mountain, #3) Into His Private Domain (Men Of Wolff Mountain #1)