Start by marking “Arteriosclerosis - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Medication, Prevention (Health Informationd and Tips)” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Arteriosclerosis is a process of thickening of the small arteries; it varies from age to age. Arteriosclerosis is a general term that refers to a group of diseases that involve hardening and thickening of the walls of the blood vessels.

Arteriosclerosis can scarcely be considered apart from high blood pressure, and in the view expressed within, with which some may not concu
Published July 11th 2012 by Health Information and Tips Publishing House

Be the first to ask a question about Arteriosclerosis - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Medication, Prevention

l m maidens
Mar 15, 2016 l m maidens rated it it was amazing
Very informative

I found this book not only informative but easy to read especially for the layman,such as me. I'm encouraged to follow these new regimes and start to look after my body.