Start by marking “Ultimate Heat Map: How to Increase Your Advertising Revenues without Additional Traffic (Dynamic Media Series)” as Want to Read:

A web heat map is a graphical representation of the areas of a web page most frequently scanned by readers. The areas that get looked at the most, and for the longest, are considered the hot spots. Areas that get ignored are considered the coolest, or cold in terms of eye fixation and attention.

But there's far more to this human behavior, or cognitive psychology, than just
Published January 2nd 2013 by Dynamic Media Corporation

To ask other readers questions about Ultimate Heat Map, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ultimate Heat Map

Mark Speed
Jun 28, 2014 Mark Speed rated it liked it
Shelves: business
Got this as a free Kindle giveaway. I feel a bit of responsibility, with this being the first review.

What can I say? I can see that it would be of incredible interest to most specialists. I do have a bit of interest in website design, since I have my own. However, it made no impact on the way I've laid mine out. I thin for a commercial company the goals would be specific and the design more important.
Jackie Lee
Feb 12, 2015 Jackie Lee rated it really liked it
A very interesting look at how where things are placed on your website can create huge differences. I've definitely implemented some of the suggestions in this book. A great book for anyone who is creating income from a website or blog.
Terry Retter
Terry Retter rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2015
Chad Michael
Chad Michael rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2014
Fernando Bernardino
Fernando Bernardino rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2015
Derek Olson
Derek Olson rated it liked it
Nov 01, 2014
Justin Hays
Justin Hays marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2016
Al Boswell
Al Boswell marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Michael Campbell was born in Dublin in 1924, the son of Charles Henry Gordon Campbell, 2nd Baron Glenavy, and Beatrice Elvery. He was educated at St. Columba’s College, a boarding school in Dublin – which later served as the model for Weatherhill in Lord Dismiss Us (1967) – and Trinity College, Dublin. He was called to the Bar by King’s Inns, Dublin in 1947, but quickly turned from the law to ...more
More about Michael Campbell...