Start by marking “KILLA (Chronicles of a stick up kid)” as Want to Read:
KILLA (Chronicles of a stick up kid)

KILLA (Chronicles of a stick up kid)

Join your favorite mass murderer in his new occupation as a stick up kid. We pick up where we left off in Chronicles of a Killer. He may be on the run but he ain't running!
Published November 19th 2012 by Next Chapter Publishing

To ask other readers questions about KILLA, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about KILLA

Sarah Oder
Good story, but...

It repeats a lot of stuff that is irrelevant and some of the stuff it repeats is different. Events are explained in one chapter and in the next they are explained against they're completely different. It starts talking about an uncle out of nowhere and acts like you should know him. It keeps going back and forth between killing and sex. It needs less sex through it because it has nothing to do with it. It also jumps around and skips over parts and is confusing. If it was edited
Stephanie Wiley
Oct 30, 2014 Stephanie Wiley rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-books
Sa'id Salaam has proven he can write the bomb ass stories now I would like to personal challenge him to writing a full novel with minimum grammatical errors! I feel like it is way past the time to be submitting stories with the abundance of grammatical errors! I simply love the author's writing style; he keeps me interested in every story I have ever read of his and he always keep me wanting more. With that said, I would like to have a full novel to be engrossed with!!! I know you can do it ...more
Kandi Branson
A lot of the same ol' same ol' !

I liked the first half of the book, but it just seemed to start being very repetitious after that. Toward the end, there were a couple of twists that I wasn't expecting. But it got a little confusing with the plastic surgery, and people still recognized him? WTF?
Hothead La'qua
May 02, 2014 Hothead La'qua rated it really liked it
Good read!!!

The book is good. My only problem is the grammatical errors. Otherwise the story keeps you interested. You are so ready to find out what happens next. You won't be disappointed. I would advise to read the other books in the series first.
Adrenna Shipman
Nov 15, 2014 Adrenna Shipman rated it it was amazing
Kills is that dude!

I absolutely love Xavier aka Killa! He is merciless, hilarious, and about that murderer lifestyle! He made me giggle and cringe in fear at the thought of someone like him lurking in the shadows. Can't wait to read more about him :-)
Rebecca
Nov 19, 2016 Rebecca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow is an understatement to this book. Killa was off the chain and extremely smart. The way Sa'id tells a story puts you right there to see it for yourself. Highly enjoyed this book and would highly recommend it.
Mirrlees
Nov 19, 2016 Mirrlees rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is not a bad read at all sorry Renee had to go. I loved killa, he came from a line of killers always interested to see what is next up with him but this time he doesn't hold the ball in his court. Sometimes you have to be careful who you take from it doesn't always go over easy.
Jasmine
Feb 07, 2015 Jasmine rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books
Great book! loved how everything came together and I'm glad I read the Dope Boy series before reading this book or I would have been a little lost in transition but thankfully I wasn't =) ...Very well written book, that's exactly why I gave it 5 stars!
Brittney Green
Nov 19, 2016 Brittney Green rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Action

Action packed read! Hilarious at times and down right gritty at other. I really enjoyed this one. Killa is a beast!
Bigmofrombflo
May 01, 2014 Bigmofrombflo rated it it was amazing
very good

very good

this book lived up to all my expectations. please make sure you read these books in order to feel that 5 star excitement. I loved it
shekitta
Sep 28, 2014 shekitta rated it really liked it
Killa

Killa has a new fan! I love how Sa'id pulls you into his stories with his characters. Great job! Can't wait to read the next one!
Resse
Nov 19, 2016 Resse rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well Hello

Very much enjoyed this book, Only thing is it became fragged out at the end and I started skimming . other than that too ending
Natash
Nov 19, 2016 Natash rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love,Love

Sa'id never disappoint me at all. Killa is a beast loving him. Great read,part two next. More than 5 star.
Tiffany
Nov 19, 2016 Tiffany rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

I was her for it, loved every minute of it just like DOC! Great read you will definitely enjoy it
jackie a davis
jackie a davis rated it it was amazing
nicole plaskett
nicole plaskett rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2015
Gail Mc Gaster
Gail Mc Gaster rated it it was amazing
Joi Davis
Joi Davis rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2015
Deidre
Deidre rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2016
Denise
Denise rated it liked it
Renee
Renee rated it it was amazing
Tacoma Griffin
Tacoma Griffin rated it it was amazing
tisa joiner
tisa joiner rated it it was amazing
Keyaria
Keyaria rated it it was amazing
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2016
LYNNETTE P JAMES
LYNNETTE P JAMES rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2014
Yvette Waite
Jul 11, 2014 Yvette Waite rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. There are some typos but I loved this book. This book puts a new spin on killers
Ursula Lenori
Ursula Lenori rated it it was amazing
Skai
Skai rated it it was amazing
Taz Will
Taz Will rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2014