Start by marking “Dolphins! Learn About Dolphins While Learning To Read - Dolphin Photos And Dolphin Facts Make It Easy In This Children's Book! (Over 45+ Photos of Dolphins)” as Want to Read:

Dolphins? Do your kids like Dolphins? Great! We love them too. Do your kid want or need to learn how to read? Great! This book is jam packed with over 45+ Different Dolphin Photos With Dolphin Information.

*** Surprise Added Bonus: Get An Online & Offline Puzzle Kit Inside The Book ***
*** Your Kids Can Make 3 of Their Own Puzzles FREE ***
*** Your Kids Can Also Play 3 FR
Published April 19th 2012

Be the first to ask a question about Dolphins! Learn About Dolphins While Learning To Read - Dolphin Photos And Dolphin Facts Make It Easy In This Children's Book!

Jane
First the positive points about Dolphins! Learn About Dolphins While Learning to Read; it has interesting pictures of dolphins that are clear and appeal to young children and most of the facts are at a fairly simple reading level. It would challenge beginning readers still working on simple sight vocabulary.

Now the less than positive points; the pictures did not match the facts under them, for example when several types of dolphins were mentioned, no pictures of each type was present to the read
Dana Rae Dortch
Jun 13, 2015 Dana Rae Dortch rated it it was amazing
Wow!

When I was in kindergarten, I was scared to death of dolphins. But after I had this book for 3 years, I learned dolphins can be very sweet and kind. I can't wait until I get to see a dolphin again and maybe swim with one.
Ashley
Ashley rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2014
John
John rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2014
Marie Jane  Dolphin
Marie Jane Dolphin rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2014
Tiffany Chapman
Tiffany Chapman rated it liked it
May 11, 2014
Dianne Roberts
Dianne Roberts rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2014
Kim
Kim rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2014
Laurel
Laurel rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2014
Linda  Benoit
Linda Benoit rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2015
Tina  Roper
Tina Roper rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2016
Lindsay Fike
Lindsay Fike rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2015
Kenny Nguyen
Kenny Nguyen rated it it was ok
May 28, 2014
Siobhan
Siobhan rated it did not like it
Jan 28, 2016
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014