Start by marking “Get Out of Our House: Revolution!: A New Plan for Selecting Representatives” as Want to Read:
Get Out of Our House: Revolution!: A New Plan for Selecting Representatives

Get Out of Our House: Revolution!: A New Plan for Selecting Representatives

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Get Out of Our House (GOOOH) details the plan for Americans to evict all 435 politicians from the United States House of Representatives?replacing them with patriots just like you. The system is designed to bypass partisanship, sever ties with special interest money, replace career politicians, and hold elected officials accountable. Will you join the revolution?
Published December 1st 2007 by Bridgeway Books

To ask other readers questions about Get Out of Our House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Get Out of Our House

Paul
To say that the American people do not think that Congress is doing a good job is a huge understatement. This book provides an interesting proposal to change that.

The first step is to visit http://www.goooh.com ("Get Out of Our House"). It costs money to sign up at the site, to weed out those who are not serious. Those who are serious will have to answer over 100 questions about how they will vote on various issues. They are Yes/No questions, designed to provide no political wiggle room. If enou
Tim Cox
Oct 11, 2007 Tim Cox rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: Anyone interested in our country
There is hope. We can retake control of our government if the people will only step forward. The question is, do Americans care enough to give this revolutionary idea a chance.
Glenn
Glenn marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2013
Blackwarrior
Blackwarrior is currently reading it
Feb 14, 2010
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2008
Born in Arlington, Texas and raised in Pasadena (TX), Tim earned a Computer Science degree from the University of Texas (Austin) and a masters in Business from St. Edwards. He has developed sophisticated computer systems for Texas Instruments, Wayne-Dresser and Dell, innovating technical products such as a spy satilite system, credit card readers in the gas pump and Dell's first web PC.

He retired
More about Tim Cox...
Raspberry Pi Cookbook for Python Programmers LOSTOLOGY: A Spiritual Adventure's Guide To Getting Completely Lost And Finding Your Way Back Toy Story 2 Official Strategy Guide Deathwatch: Honour the Chapter Attempted Escape from Western Civilization