Start by marking “The Fallen Sequence (Fallen, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
The Fallen Sequence (Fallen, #1-4)

The Fallen Sequence (Fallen #1-4)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  538 ratings  ·  22 reviews
A 4-book digital collection ofthe bestselling FALLEN novels: FALLEN, TORMENT, PASSION, and RAPTURE, available together for the first time in an ebook omnibus edition with a preview chapter of Lauren Kate’s newest novel, Teardrop . ...more
Published December 10th 2013 by Delacorte Press (first published October 23rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Fallen Sequence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fallen Sequence

Vinida
With out giving away any spoilers, I'd have to say this book series is quite amazing. I read all but one, Fallen in Love, simply because I didn't want any side tracking from the initial story.

My little run down version of the novel in a paragraph:

The novels entail about a forbidden love far from earthly acknowledgement and follows the story of two young lovers and their efforts at restoring peace to the world whilst trying to savour moments of their time together. With the agony of constant bein
Alexandra
Fellow explorers of YA literature, beware of resting your weary heads here! You may have been lured by the atmospheric cover art or the predominantly positive reviews but approach with caution!

I have read all four of the main books in this series (Fallen, Torment, Passion & Rapture). I thought the first book, Fallen, was better than the rest, in much the same way that I think snails are better than slugs. The last book, Rapture, was almost unbearable.

Why would I read a full series of books
Rachel Green
After reading and hating this series, I figured I'd do everyone a favour by writing a review to tell anyone who is reading reviews considering starting the series to STAY AWAY.

I have never hated a protagonist so much. Luce is clueless and whiny, and despite some of her oblivious nature being due to the fact that her love interest, Daniel, tends to keep her out of the loop, she insists on rebelling by CONSTANTLY DESTROYING THINGS.
Her reckless decisions are dragged on throughout all four books, wi
Alexis
I loved this series. Whether or not I am content with the ending I am not too sure. I love the romance of it all but when you have fallen in love with the characters so much and it all just ends like this last book did, it is kind of sad. That she finds her wings and chooses love over her family, the throne, her friends, her wings - well over everything basically - is very romantic but I can't help but feel a bit sad about it. Their memories will be erased and they won't remember all the amazing ...more
Alyssa
Tesa
These books are a good simple read and are quite interesting. Yet, there was quite a few reasons why I didn't rate it higher then a three.

The protagonist in this series was quite annoying and her personality was quite selfish in some ways. That is simply my opinion on the protagonist. I also wasn't very pleased with the ending ask it didn't feel very complete.
This series still was still enjoyable to read over all though.
sopingholicarka
The idea itself wasn't that bad but I simply didn't like these books at all. I felt so frustrated while reading these! :/ Sorry, Lauren.
Bridie R-G
This was a good series. Some buts were a little bit slow and hard of thinking but overall it was a very good series.
Martha Pointer
I really liked Fallen. Unfortunately, from there on, the series was a disappointment. I think it could have been so much better! Torment was torture (no climax, unimportant characters, no plot) and completely unnecessary to the series. Passion was a bit better, but got repetitive after awhile. At least there was a climax though, and a fairly decent one at that. I enjoyed Rapture about as much as Fallen, but the ending was absolutely horrible! Like an "And it was all a dream..." type ending. So I ...more
Jordan
also one of my favorite series, amazing, absolutely loved it
Jackie
I neither hate nor love this series. Which is a problem for me. I like to be addicted and in a complicated relationship with my book series'. I had a strong fling with the first "Fallen" book, which felt gothic and mysterious and had intriguing characters. However, books 2,3,&4 did not really do it for me. The first book is almost better as a stand alone book. The following installments don't seem to have the same feel or even the same direction.
Shawna Whitaker
These book were good, but ( yes there is a but) as a Christian, I can see the possibility for some readers to be put off by the plot. So be warned, this book is about fallen angels, but is in no way giving a biblical account of how things really are or should be. It is purely fictional. If that is going to offend you, don't bother reading these books. If you can look past that, these are great reads.
noa
I love "The Fallen" series....destined lovers Luce and Daniel, not to mention all the other angels. the final book "Rapture" tied this world off so beautifully I loved how Arriane, Roland, Miles, Shelby, and Annabelle were watching Luce and Daniel find each other again at the end, and was the guy at the college party Cam ?
Azure
Story is good, I want to finish it because it is interesting, however, it drags on and on. So for now I've finished the first book and I'm only on the third chapter of the second book. :-( I'm having to shelf this one for a bit out of frustration.
Shell
Enjoyed Fallen but not enough to read sequels for ages. Really liked Torment, Passion not so much and thought Rapture would be predictable - which it wasnt. Good series.
Antoinette
I took these from my daughters shelf as i was desperate to read something. It was quite good, but I have to keep in mind that it is a young adult book. I read all of them!
Amber
just finished the last book rapture...so good cant believe its over..had a stupid love struck smile stuck on my face when i finished it..lol im such a hopeless romantic
Emilie Brosseau
Kind of a cross between Twilight and The Mortal Instruments.
Ma Fefe
Nice
Show us the kind if love we all seek in this life.
Joyce
Joyce marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
RamhaReads
RamhaReads marked it as to-read
Laira
Laira marked it as to-read
Alisha Phillips
Alisha Phillips marked it as to-read
Da'jae
Da'jae marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
♥!The Young Adult...: Fallen by Lauren Kate 97 422 Oct 16, 2014 11:53PM
  • The Complete Hush, Hush Saga: Hush, Hush; Crescendo; Silence; Finale
  • The Iron Fey Boxed Set: The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen, The Iron Knight
  • Marked / Betrayed / Chosen / Untamed / Tempted / Burned (House of Night #1-4, 6-7)
  • Let Them Eat Cake
  • Guild Hunter Novels 1-4 (Guild Hunter, #1-4)
  • Vampire Academy Box Set 4-6
  • Fearless / Sam / Run
  • Trylle Trilogy Boxed Set
  • The Warren Witches (Charmed)
  • Matched Trilogy Box Set
  • Tiger's Curse Collector's Boxed Set (Tiger Saga, #1-4)
  • Demons: Encounters with the Devil and His Minions, Fallen Angels, and the Possessed
  • Legend Trilogy Boxed Set (Legend, #1-3)
  • Crank Trilogy
  • Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Box Set (#1-8)
  • Inheritance Cycle 4-Book Hard Cover Boxed Set (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance) (The Inheritance Cycle)
  • The Caster Chronicles 1-3 Collection (Caster Chronicles, #1-3)
  • Shatter Me Complete Collection: Shatter Me, Destroy Me, Unravel Me, Fracture Me, Ignite Me
Lauren Kate grew up in Dallas, went to school in Atlanta, and started writing in New York.
She is the author of Fallen and The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove. She lives in Laurel Canyon with her husband and hopes to work in a restaurant kitchen, get a dog, and learn how to surf.
She is currently at work on the sequel to Fallen.
More about Lauren Kate...

Fallen (5 books)
  • Fallen (Fallen, #1)
  • Torment (Fallen, #2)
  • Passion (Fallen, #3)
  • Rapture (Fallen, #4)
  • Unforgiven (Fallen, #5)
Fallen (Fallen, #1) Torment (Fallen, #2) Passion (Fallen, #3) Rapture (Fallen, #4) Fallen in Love (Fallen, #3.5)