Start by marking “The Fallen Sequence (Fallen, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
The Fallen Sequence (Fallen, #1-4)

The Fallen Sequence (Fallen #1-4)

4.32  ·  Rating Details  ·  909 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
A 4-book digital collection ofthe bestselling FALLEN novels: FALLEN, TORMENT, PASSION, and RAPTURE, available together for the first time in an ebook omnibus edition with a preview chapter of Lauren Kate’snovel, Teardrop . ...more
Published December 10th 2013 by Delacorte Press (first published October 23rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Fallen Sequence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fallen Sequence

Vinida
Jan 10, 2013 Vinida rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
With out giving away any spoilers, I'd have to say this book series is quite amazing. I read all but one, Fallen in Love, simply because I didn't want any side tracking from the initial story.

My little run down version of the novel in a paragraph:

The novels entail about a forbidden love far from earthly acknowledgement and follows the story of two young lovers and their efforts at restoring peace to the world whilst trying to savour moments of their time together. With the agony of constant bein
Alexandra
Fellow explorers of YA literature, beware of resting your weary heads here! You may have been lured by the atmospheric cover art or the predominantly positive reviews but approach with caution!

I have read all four of the main books in this series (Fallen, Torment, Passion & Rapture). I thought the first book, Fallen, was better than the rest, in much the same way that I think snails are better than slugs. The last book, Rapture, was almost unbearable.

Why would I read a full series of books
Becky
Sep 24, 2015 Becky rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My story begins on Friday 5th October 2012 when I went to visit my grandmother in her nursing home for our regular gossip and crossword attempt. When leaving the property I noticed there was a small bookshelf in the entrance hall, it had about twenty second-hand books on it with a notice attached for 'book swaps' or donations. I glanced over the titles, some I've read before, others didn't really interest me....... Then I saw it, a dark cover with a girl on the front who had beautiful dark hair. ...more
Destiny Nicole
Jun 08, 2015 Destiny Nicole rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I highly recommend this. Lauren Kate is an exceptional author who provided such a beautiful and worthwhile story with very surprising, overwhelming and out of the box plot twists.
Lauren
Feb 01, 2016 Lauren rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 1:
my aunt has been raving about this series for a while now so I finally decided to check it out. I have to say I wasn't sure of what to expect, most books about good vs evil angels vs demons are the same. however this book is about a camp for troubled teens, but we figure out later on it's actually a disguise. overall entertaining read with a unique story line. I can't wait to read the rest of the books in the series to see if the author sticks to her plot.
Book 2:
in book two Luce goes to a
Gita Oetary
This is just another fiction book i'd read. But i'm a little surprise with my self to see how many books in the same genres i have. And i still love it. In fact this genres is my favorite :)
But actually i didn't love this series that much. It's writting beautifully but the stories not as good as expectation. The main cast not that interesting. Daniel were very crazy in love with the girl who can't actually remember him. But have to experience their first love all over again. I'm a little crazy t
Rachel Green
After reading and hating this series, I figured I'd do everyone a favour by writing a review to tell anyone who is reading reviews considering starting the series to STAY AWAY.

I have never hated a protagonist so much. Luce is clueless and whiny, and despite some of her oblivious nature being due to the fact that her love interest, Daniel, tends to keep her out of the loop, she insists on rebelling by CONSTANTLY DESTROYING THINGS.
Her reckless decisions are dragged on throughout all four books, wi
Amber
Sep 14, 2012 Amber rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
just finished the last book rapture...so good cant believe its over..had a stupid love struck smile stuck on my face when i finished it..lol im such a hopeless romantic
Jenny Jo Weir
I might have really liked the whole series if it were condensed to book 1 and 4. As is, the story took much too long to unfold and felt like it dragged on.

It didn't help that I never cared for Luce. Her uncertainty and constant need for reassurance is something I much rather have done without. Daniel was alright, I liked his character well enough even though I didn't feel the author did his character justice. He could have been a little more of the focus and helped draw people in to the story.

T
Sheila Mariz
Two words: EMOTIONAL. ROLLERCOASTER.
That just about sums the whole thing.

I've read all 5 books. (Fallen, Torment, Passion, Fallen in Love, and Rapture) so it's probably the longest series i've gotten mixed up with since Twilight. Okay *deep breath* so...
*BOOK 1 (Fallen):
What can I say? I'm a sucker when it comes to the "We've met before" type of romances. I enjoyed my stay at Sword & Cross even though it was too brief. Instantly fell in love with Daniel too <3 Although Cam was supposed
Alyssa
Feb 26, 2015 Alyssa rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Alexis
Aug 06, 2014 Alexis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this series. Whether or not I am content with the ending I am not too sure. I love the romance of it all but when you have fallen in love with the characters so much and it all just ends like this last book did, it is kind of sad. That she finds her wings and chooses love over her family, the throne, her friends, her wings - well over everything basically - is very romantic but I can't help but feel a bit sad about it. Their memories will be erased and they won't remember all the amazing ...more
Rachel
Apr 13, 2016 Rachel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So I really, really liked this series!! It wasnt at all what you would expect at all! The story is imaginative and very "edge of your seat" I hadnt read anything from the author before but I was completely into it after the first couple of chapters!! I found myself almost crying with the characters at a few different climatic and earth shattering events that the leading lady goes through.. Such a great read!!! Check it out for sure!!
Tesa
Oct 04, 2014 Tesa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
These books are a good simple read and are quite interesting. Yet, there was quite a few reasons why I didn't rate it higher then a three.

The protagonist in this series was quite annoying and her personality was quite selfish in some ways. That is simply my opinion on the protagonist. I also wasn't very pleased with the ending ask it didn't feel very complete.
This series still was still enjoyable to read over all though.
sopingholicarka
Mar 15, 2014 sopingholicarka rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series
The idea itself wasn't that bad but I simply didn't like these books at all. I felt so frustrated while reading these! :/ Sorry, Lauren.
Bridie R-G
This was a good series. Some buts were a little bit slow and hard of thinking but overall it was a very good series.
Evageline
Mar 25, 2015 Evageline rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
I personally like boos like these. And if you like novels like these there is another series "Hush Hush"
Martha Pointer
I really liked Fallen. Unfortunately, from there on, the series was a disappointment. I think it could have been so much better! Torment was torture (no climax, unimportant characters, no plot) and completely unnecessary to the series. Passion was a bit better, but got repetitive after awhile. At least there was a climax though, and a fairly decent one at that. I enjoyed Rapture about as much as Fallen, but the ending was absolutely horrible! Like an "And it was all a dream..." type ending. So I ...more
Jordan
Jun 26, 2014 Jordan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
also one of my favorite series, amazing, absolutely loved it
Cassie Echevarria
Jan 27, 2016 Cassie Echevarria rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Obsessed with this series.
Larissa Marr
Nov 03, 2015 Larissa Marr rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good books.
Angeles
Nov 24, 2014 Angeles rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AMAZING!!!
Jackie
Apr 30, 2014 Jackie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-series
I neither hate nor love this series. Which is a problem for me. I like to be addicted and in a complicated relationship with my book series'. I had a strong fling with the first "Fallen" book, which felt gothic and mysterious and had intriguing characters. However, books 2,3,&4 did not really do it for me. The first book is almost better as a stand alone book. The following installments don't seem to have the same feel or even the same direction.
Morgan Juel Russell
I really liked this series. I was glued to every page. It was an amazing romance.
Shawna Whitaker
Jan 29, 2013 Shawna Whitaker rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These book were good, but ( yes there is a but) as a Christian, I can see the possibility for some readers to be put off by the plot. So be warned, this book is about fallen angels, but is in no way giving a biblical account of how things really are or should be. It is purely fictional. If that is going to offend you, don't bother reading these books. If you can look past that, these are great reads.
noa
May 19, 2013 noa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love "The Fallen" series....destined lovers Luce and Daniel, not to mention all the other angels. the final book "Rapture" tied this world off so beautifully I loved how Arriane, Roland, Miles, Shelby, and Annabelle were watching Luce and Daniel find each other again at the end, and was the guy at the college party Cam ?
Azure
Story is good, I want to finish it because it is interesting, however, it drags on and on. So for now I've finished the first book and I'm only on the third chapter of the second book. :-( I'm having to shelf this one for a bit out of frustration.
Shell
Jul 01, 2012 Shell rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed Fallen but not enough to read sequels for ages. Really liked Torment, Passion not so much and thought Rapture would be predictable - which it wasnt. Good series.
Antoinette
I took these from my daughters shelf as i was desperate to read something. It was quite good, but I have to keep in mind that it is a young adult book. I read all of them!
♥!The Young Adult...: Fallen by Lauren Kate 97 436 Oct 16, 2014 11:53PM
  • The Complete Hush, Hush Saga: Hush, Hush; Crescendo; Silence; Finale
  • Marked / Betrayed / Chosen / Untamed / Tempted / Burned (House of Night #1-4, 6-7)
  • Let Them Eat Cake
  • Guild Hunter Novels 1-4 (Guild Hunter, #1-4)
  • Trylle Trilogy Boxed Set
  • The Iron Fey Boxed Set: The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen, The Iron Knight
  • The Warren Witches (Charmed)
  • Demons: Encounters with the Devil and His Minions, Fallen Angels, and the Possessed
  • Tiger's Curse Collector's Boxed Set (Tiger Saga, #1-4)
  • Colors & Numbers
  • Quantum Theology: Spiritual Implications of the New Physics
  • The Year It All Ended
  • Matched Trilogy Box Set
  • Night Over Water: And Dangerous Fortune
  • Shaken Series Box Set: Shattered & Shaken, All for Allie, Shattered & Mended (Shaken, #1, 1.5, 2)
  • Jake's Choice (To Save a Life, #2)
  • Living Paleo for Dummies
  • 500 Paleo Recipes: Hundreds of Delicious Recipes for Weight Loss and Super Health
Lauren Kate grew up in Dallas, went to school in Atlanta, and started writing in New York.
She is the author of Fallen and The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove. She lives in Laurel Canyon with her husband and hopes to work in a restaurant kitchen, get a dog, and learn how to surf.
She is currently at work on the sequel to Fallen.
More about Lauren Kate...

Fallen (5 books)
  • Fallen (Fallen, #1)
  • Torment (Fallen, #2)
  • Passion (Fallen, #3)
  • Rapture (Fallen, #4)
  • Unforgiven (Fallen, #5)