Start by marking “The RoutledgeFalmer Reader in the Philosophy of Education” as Want to Read:
The RoutledgeFalmer Reader in the Philosophy of Education

The RoutledgeFalmer Reader in the Philosophy of Education

2.75  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review
This Reader brings together a wide range of material to present an international perspective on topical issues in philosophy of education today. Focusing on the enduring trends in this field, this lively and informative Reader provides broad coverage of the field and includes crucial topics.
With an emphasis on contemporary pieces that deal with issues relevant to the immed
Published May 17th 2005 by Routledge

Be the first to ask a question about The RoutledgeFalmer Reader in the Philosophy of Education

Jeff
Sep 15, 2007 Jeff rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: nobody
For me, this is one of the most interesting books that I have read in a long time. I studied philosophy of education in 1970, and this book shows me where the field has gone since then.

Philosophy of Education is about how we can be made, and especially how w can be personally liberated in the most profound sense.

It is incredibly difficult to read insightfully. Every sentence presumes that you have read a squillion other books. But it goes sooooo deep!
Dora
Dora rated it it was ok
May 14, 2014
Leane
Leane rated it did not like it
Mar 08, 2015
Ted Newell
Ted Newell rated it liked it
May 08, 2014
Leni
Leni marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2013
Anshul Sahrawat
Anshul Sahrawat marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Mangkui
Mangkui marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Paul
Paul added it
Jun 17, 2016
Luisa Oropeza
Luisa Oropeza marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2016