Start by marking “Make-a-mix Cookery” as Want to Read:
Make-a-mix Cookery

Make-a-mix Cookery

4.3 of 5 stars 4.30  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Make-A-Mix Cookery: How To Make Your Own Mixes Tested Recipes To Save Time And Money KARINE ELIASON
Published January 1st 1987 by HP Trade (first published January 1st 1978)

To ask other readers questions about Make-a-mix Cookery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make-a-mix Cookery

Rebecca Coday
Awesome book, I'm on my second one, first one's binding started to go.

I use the mix recipes for Taco/Chili/Spaghetti/Sloppy Joe's all the time. Mine cost about 20 to 30 cents to make at home and know what ingredients are in it. I make the Mexican Meat Mix often because it stretches out pot or pork roast such a long ways and makes so many yummy things.

One year I turned the taco, etc into a Christmas gifts, a bundle of each of the above plus a handknit and felted hotpad/trivet and a package of c
Julie
This book was my lifesaver when I was juggling work and children. There are several mixes that became family favorites and I've recommended this book to more people than I can remember.

Did I mention I hate Bisquick? These recipes are fast, easy and make it convenient to cook - and they taste better! That's all I require.
Rachel
This cookbook is a lifesaver for busy families on a budget. I do wish the recipes were a little more up to date, healthier, and more international, but in a pinch, these are always kid-pleasers. The flaky pie crust mix has made me somewhat famous in my local circle of friends. :)
Cindy
I have used this book for years, in fact I'm on my third copy - the first two just fell apart from use. Great for make ahead meals and people should look for it again with the idea of money saving meals.
Beth
This is handy to have for families of all sizes. You can always scale down a mix for small groups. I particularly love their desserts and some of the camp food suggestions are great.
Lynda
I loved this book. I have been making my own mixes ever since I got it.
Ford188
This book is amazing. What a time saver for those
with a family!
Rebecka
Rebecka marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
David Grimes
David Grimes marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Jrw
Jrw added it
Jun 11, 2015
Faith Moore
Faith Moore marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Rachel Hendrickson
Rachel Hendrickson marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Sharon Fisher
Sharon Fisher marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Atanneii Anne
Atanneii Anne marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Molly Johnson
Molly Johnson marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Lesley
Lesley added it
Nov 11, 2014
Shawn Mcalvey
Shawn Mcalvey is currently reading it
Nov 11, 2014
Genny
Genny marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Make-A-Mix Make-a-mix More Make-A-Mix Cookery Complete Make-a-mix R Make-A-Mix Cookery