Start by marking “Curious You: On Your Way! (.)” as Want to Read:
Curious You: On Your Way! (.)

Curious You: On Your Way! (.)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Curious You: On Your Way! is a perfect sendoff for children of all ages entering a new phase of their lives. Follow along with George in classic scenes from many of his original books as he provides words of congratulations and encouragement to anyone who has accomplished much but still has many things to see, to do, and to dream!
The ideal gift book for a graduation, a pro
Published April 21st 2008 by HMH Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Curious You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curious You

Laura Gibbs
This book was kind of strange to read to me; compared to other curious george books, there wasn’t really a theme or direct storyline. It was very encouraging though! Basically, this book is encouraging those who read it to do whatever they want to or can put their minds to. It’s kind of like “Oh the place you’ll go!” by Dr. Seuss in the way that it goes over all these things that you can do-such as following your dreams (but holding on tight) or seeing sights that take your breath away. It tell ...more
Margaret
This is a neat book and will make a perfect gift choice for so many different occasions. Whether it is a preschool, elementary school or even high school or college graduate Curious You On Your Way! is a delightful idea for an inspirational present. It would be especially unique for someone who as a child loved Curious George to have this to revisit in an older graduation. We are really coming to love Curious George in our family and I am always interested to see what he'll learn next. In a way ...more
Jasmyn H
Zoehfeld, K., & Rey, H. (2008). Curious you: On your way! New York: Scholastic.

I selected Curious You on Your Way! as the book that caught my attention because the cover of the book said “for graduates of all ages”, and I am a recent graduate so the cover drew me in. I thought this book would be great to share with students moving to another level of their schooling such as pre-kindergarteners moving on to kindergarten because the book acknowledges accomplishment and describes the upside to
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Me for Kids @ TeensReadToo.com

No matter your age, you just can't help but love Curious George!

With CURIOUS YOU: ON YOUR WAY!, author H. A. Rey takes the life and times of Curious George and applies it to the very important event of graduation. Whether it's graduating from preschool to a elementary school, from high school to college, or possibly even a graduation from childhood into adulthood, this is one book that you'll always be able to take along with you.

As we learn along with
Kim
This is not a traditional Curious George book. It basically uses Curious George illustrations with motivational text. Still the illustrations are classic and the "story" is sweet and inspirational.
Brendan Howard
Couldn't stay away from those delicious graduation day dollars, huh?
Megan Boomgarden
This book is great because it is written in a style for young children but the topic speaks to people of any age. It is filled with congratulations and encouragement that everyone can appreciate and enjoy. The text is bold and colorful and is similar to other curious george books but the inspiration within the words is ment to touch everyone. We all deserve a good job and good luck every now and then and this book is a great way to share that with someone.
Audrey Grant
I've always had a thing for George! I like his exploring the what, how and why of things! I love that the books teach children to use their minds and imagination. And they teach parents patience when dealing with the messes their children make while learning!
Another goodie if you are a Curious George Collector or just looking for a good book for your little one.
Sassy School Counselor
Not only is this a great gift for graduates, but it's a wonderful book about starting a new chapter in your life. It's also a fun book to read during career week to inspire students that they can be anything.
Kate Westlake
I know it is cliche, but gave this book to my son (graduating 8th)... it was a "sweet moment".
Alexandra Chauran
The only curious George book that brings the curiosity as a virtue home to the reader.
Erika
This is a great book for graduation. It brought a smile to my face. I loved it!!!
Sandybear76
I thought about giving this one for the graduating seniors I know.

Denise
This truly is a good book for people of all ages, taking on new adventures.
Megan
This is really a graduation book like "Oh the Places You'll Go".
Robin
Fun reworking of illustrations into a big graduation card-like book.
Melissa
A great gift for any graduate! Loved it!!
Hannah
So cute and inspirational!
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Bryan White
Bryan White marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Phiona Kari
Phiona Kari marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Arlyn
Arlyn added it
Mar 06, 2015
Alexandra La Vigne
Alexandra La Vigne marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Erendira
Erendira marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Rose
Rose added it
Dec 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Hans Augusto Rey was born on September 16, 1898, in Hamburg, Germany. He grew up there near the world-famous Hagenbeck Zoo, and developed a lifelong love for animals and drawing. Margarete Elisabeth Waldstein (who would be known to most of the world as Margret Rey) was also born in Hamburg on May 16, 1906. The two met briefly when Margret was a young girl, before she left Hamburg to study art. The ...more
More about H.A. Rey...
Curious George Curious George Rides a Bike Curious George Takes a Job Curious George Gets a Medal Curious George Learns the Alphabet