Start by marking “Five Star Attraction” as Want to Read:
Five Star Attraction

Five Star Attraction (The Alexanders of Beverly Hills #1)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  10 reviews

Ari Alexander just got the shock of his life. He's heir apparent to a glittering hotel empire. But the legacy comes with rumors of an explosive family scandal. The last thing the grieving widower needs is Natasha LeBlanc�a stunning consultant with attitude. So why is he so determined to uncover the sensual woman beneath Natasha's all-business facade?

Natasha was hired to pr
Published January 1st 2012 by Harlequin Presents (first published December 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Five Star Attraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Five Star Attraction

Kim
*May contain spoilers*

2.5 Stars

The premise of this book was good, and when it started off I though OK I may like this one, which I sort of did, but there were just too many things that didn't work for this author. The storyline was good, and I didn't mind all the talk about business, but the romance just was not there. Ari & Natasha worked together, and always in their minds they thought about how attracted they were to each other, which was purely physical because there was really no dating
Tiffany
Ari Alexander got the shock of his life when he found out that his father just inherited a hotel empire. Ari and his father head out to California to iron out some details with the lawyer. That is when he meets Natasha who is an consultant working on the behalf of someone wanting to buy the hotel empire from them. You can immediately see the attraction between the both of them but neither one of them want to give into that attraction. The more time that they spend together the more that want to ...more
Carol
Great.

I loved meeting the Alexander family in this first book in a new series. I also loved the electric push and pull between Ari and Natasha. All of the characters seemed real.
Renee
Let me start off by saying that prayer is wonderful!! I loved how Malcolm took the families thoughts about the accepting the hotel and as a family prayed on the decision. I loved how Natasha was strong. She never mentioned or complained about the problems her son had. She did what any mother would do in order to protect and help her son. I loved the immediate attraction between Natasha and Ari.
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
I am looking for more. Awaiting the next installment. This book was more on the premise of building a relationship between a man that has lost his wife to tragedy and a woman that had her man walk out. The built a friendship on their specific interest in business and basketball.
Shone
The Alexander family is a close knit family who owns and operates several small hotels. The are shocked when they travel to California where they learn they have inherited the largest hotel empire in the world.
Kimberly
This story had me in tears. I loved it. I was so happy to see that a real man can step up and be a father to someone else kid with no problems.
Tanya Mayes
Really enjoyable read. Learning how to love again.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Alexanders of Beverly Hills
Phyllis
Phyllis marked it as to-read
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Me'Tova Hollingsworth
Me'Tova Hollingsworth marked it as to-read
Paulette Daniel
Paulette Daniel marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Brittany Hemphill
Brittany Hemphill marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Sharri J. Lane
Sharri J. Lane marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Lois
Lois marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Jacquelin Thomas was born to be a writer. Both of her parents and one of her aunts are all writers. She also has a first cousin who is a published inspirational-fiction author. Jacquelin is an award-winning, bestselling author of more than 18 novels in print. In addition to writing fiction, she has contributed to the Women of Color Devotional Bible and has written articles for Brides Noir magazine ...more
More about Jacquelin Thomas...

The Alexanders of Beverly Hills (4 books)
  • Five Star Temptation
  • Five Star Romance
  • Five Star Seduction
Jezebel Redemption The Prodigal Husband (New spirit) Have a Little Faith The Ideal Wife