Start by marking “Not Another Boring ABC Book” as Want to Read:
Not Another Boring ABC Book

Not Another Boring ABC Book

A is for apple, B is for ball, C is for cat...so boring, isn't it ?

Well, this is Not Another Boring ABC Book!

Join Nina, a spunky princess, while she is doing fun and adventurous things that start with the alphabet letters, like riding dragons in the desert and throwing meatballs at monsters.

"Not Another Boring ABC Book" will get your kids excited about learning their ABC's
Published May 31st 2013 by Sharon Cohen

To ask other readers questions about Not Another Boring ABC Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not Another Boring ABC Book

Oh My Bookness
May 15, 2014 Oh My Bookness rated it really liked it
Book Review by Brittany Perez
May 15,2014

Not Another Boring ABC Book', written and copyrighted by Sharon Cohen (2013) and illustrated by Sugar Snail. The following book is not your typical "learning your ABCs " book. For example " A is for Apple" or "S is for Snail", this book takes on a different method. The book starts off with an introduction from Princess Nina. Princess Nina*[Spoiler], likes doing exciting things that start with the Alphabet, now I know what you may be thinking 'cute intro'
Sue
What a lovely illustrated book, not only does it show the ABC words in each picture that are written about, but there is usually another word in the picture that is of the same letter.

It’s not a boring ABC book, since it’s not your normal alphabet. With the age range of 3 -6 there are some big words – yo-yo, Zipper, volleyball.

“I like playing Volleyball in the valley with my friend Vera” 2 princesses playing volleyball is illustrated.

“I like writing in my notebook at night” Night, Notebook, Nos
Sandra Stiles
Jun 14, 2014 Sandra Stiles rated it it was amazing
In this alphabet book Princess Nina takes readers on a trip through her adventures with the alphabet. She begins her journey by shooting apples off the head of alligators. This would be a great book to use in any classroom to teach alliteration. I teach sixth grade and believe this would be a great mentor text to use. Within each illustration is a list of words not only in the writng but also found in the picture. Great alphabet book and so much more.
Oct 27, 2014 Sarah rated it liked it
(Read using Kindle Unlimited)

This was okay, and I liked the use of alliteration. My 4-year-old thought it was okay too. Basically this was an activity for each letter of the alphabet rather than an item.

example: I like climbing to the top of the tallest tower
6 out of 10
Janine Gervais
Janine Gervais rated it it was ok
May 30, 2014
Laaudrey Duncan
Laaudrey Duncan rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2015
Michele Fuller
Michele Fuller rated it did not like it
Mar 28, 2014
Miss T R Giborees
Miss T R Giborees rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2015
Shana Davis
Shana Davis rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2014
Susana
Susana rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2016
Jessica Saunders
Jessica Saunders rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2016
Susan Schuck
Susan Schuck rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2014
Olga
Olga rated it did not like it
Aug 12, 2014
Randi
Randi rated it it was ok
Oct 27, 2014
eileen perez-smiley
eileen perez-smiley rated it it was ok
Jan 11, 2015
Tracy
Tracy rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2014
Diane Raimondo
Diane Raimondo rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2014
Andréa
Andréa marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2013
M
M marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Gina Hott
Gina Hott marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Sheila
Sheila added it
Sep 09, 2014
Venece
Venece marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Arleene
Arleene marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Natalie Fallon
Natalie Fallon marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015