Start by marking “Lyon's Crew (The Lyon, #1)” as Want to Read:
Lyon's Crew (The Lyon, #1)

Lyon's Crew (The Lyon #1)

3.8  ·  Rating Details ·  3,123 Ratings  ·  198 Reviews
Colton Lyon is the tattooed, pierced leader of a bike crew, but there's a twist. Lyon comes from money, loads of it, so although he's a badass he does it with style. He plays hard and loves harder until the thirty two year old heart throb meets the young wounded friend of one of his crew members and the sparks begin to fly.
Published March 4th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Lyon's Crew, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lyon's Crew

Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
150th out of 1,156 books — 2,427 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeUndeniable by Madeline SheehanMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeNine Minutes by Beth Flynn
MC Romance
81st out of 433 books — 990 voters

More lists with this book...

Mariℓina
Nov 30, 2016 Mariℓina rated it did not like it
WTF!!!

I seriously am out of words for this book!
This will be a long review..with spoilers..

First things first.. The book starts out ok.. so your hopes are flourishing and then..

BAM the book shows it's true colors..
Rushed, stupid, poorly executed, unreal and so the list goes on..
Let me start with Colton, he is a billionaire who makes bikes and has his own crew.. With the way he acts i wouldn't trust him with a fish not a whole crew..He is just a rich pompous ass who thinks he is Robbin Hood..
On t
Chantal ❄️
Angela James
I don't think I've ever given a book one star on Goodreads before, because normally I'd just not rate it at all, but the extreme lack of editing in this book, along with some disturbing content, makes any potential this had overshadowed. And I honestly do believe this author's voice has a lot of potential, but this looks like it was written and published, without any in-between editing/self-editing steps. Normally I would just mark this as read and not rate or comment on it, but I think it's ...more
Sheryl
I was really PISSED off with this.... this book started out GREAT!!! Like Colton was *WOW*... the man was seriously ALL THAT!!! But somehow the book kept getting worse for me... it felt like all about sex and not much of a story.... (and HECK, i LOVE sex) and then as i kept reading, a feeling of deja-vu came over me.... it REALLY started to remind me of Kristen Ashley's Dream Man series... AND THEN Colton said the word "golden" and *BOOM* that basically CONFIRMED it for me... and all i can say i ...more
 B.E.Love
Apr 19, 2013 B.E.Love rated it did not like it
Shelves: couldn-t-finish
So I din't finish this book, the editing is bad the story could be good but the characters and writing style are BAD. this book had the hero, heroin and heros mom's point of view. It felt like everyone was a teen including the mom then their personalities would switch completely. I also felt like the author was trying to make us believe the characters were one way then she wanted to add somthing and even though it didn't fit she still added it The author tried to hard with the characters but it ...more
Sadie Bissett
I loved this book. It was raw and sexy, with the Uber-Alpha Colton Lyon leading the way. He knew what he wanted in his life, and he made no apologies for it. And what he wanted was Kat.

I loved that Kat knew she was kinky, even when she was still a virgin. I was the same way. I was extremely sheltered (home-schooled), but I longed to be tied up and rode hard. Kat had been assaulted and almost raped, which she was healing from, but that didn't change who she was. She needed and wanted someone to t
Tonya
audio reread
The male narrator was ok. The female, not so much. In my opionion, the voices didn't match the characters, especially Colton's parents.
Heather andrews
Apr 29, 2013 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
Nothing seems to get past Colton, and it's funny how her really never misses a beat, "something on my a**?" Oh s***, kill me now, the worlds hottest man had just caught me staring at his a**." Colton doesn't hold things back the boy says what's on his mind, "the clothes, why the eff you been coming to my place looking like Broom Hilda, when you're walking around with the body of a effing bombshell. You trying to eff with my head?" He has a great way of telling Kat what his rules are, "it means ...more
Isabel
Mar 07, 2013 Isabel rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf, kindle, mc
DNF at 40%
Jo
Jul 21, 2013 Jo rated it did not like it
Ohh this book was bad on so many levels,,, First it hooked me in I like bad boy motorcycle stories, but this story was like the author had bullet points and then ticked them off with out rhyme or reason, hot guy - check, nieve victim girl - check, he is really a millionaire who was raised rich but for some reason talks hood - check. How does anyone not read this as a poser. We all know that rich white guy who talks street -- isn't he the joke in the movies. The sex scenes had me wanting to stage ...more
Anna the Naughty Nun
May 18, 2014 Anna the Naughty Nun rated it did not like it
Shelves: almost-dnf
It had 4 stars, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

This was simply a hot mess. The story was there but it lacked any sort of structure and cohesiveness. POV changed so frequently that I kept having to re-read paragraphs to see if I could decipher who last spoke and who else was in the scene. The dialogue would actually jump from character to character with no introduction, no explanation. This made it extremely confusing and hard to follow.

The story as I mentioned was okay but it was also familiar.

Shannon
May 06, 2013 Shannon rated it really liked it
I always read reviews before I consider picking up a new book and in this case this book has a ton of bad reviews but there was something about it that made me curious, so I took a chance and bought it and am so happy I did. There is nothing I love more than finding a great new book. Yes there were some spelling and grammar errors but was it enough to effect my reading or understanding of the book? Not at all. I also noticed a lot of comments about the switching of POV’s, initially it confused ...more
Emily
Dec 26, 2015 Emily rated it liked it
Colton Lyon doesn't know what the story is behind Kat, but when one of his crew asks to give her a try as assistant in his shop he agrees. Kat is a bit of an enigma to Colton, one minute she is a timid breakable bird and the next the temper has arisen and she is putting a man in his place. Colton realizes Kat is the one for him and introduces her to a lifestyle she never could imagine, keeping her protected though is another matter especially when he learns about her past.

There were aspects I li
axola
May 22, 2013 axola rated it liked it
Ok, the punctuation in this book is horrible. Horrible as having the need to read some paragraphs twice to understand wtf the author wanted to say!
In addition Lyon is chauvinist, scary and I would say disgusting as well. Having the " heroine" to be a 18 year old virgin whereas the " hero" is a 32 year old biker was something I didn't like. Sorry, but trying to convince us that she is " mature" because she went through a trauma is laughable!
Then why I give it 3 stars? Well, because however bad
Tokies
Aug 29, 2014 Tokies rated it really liked it
American chopper meets bdsm ... plus some fun on the side.. lets just say I ENJOyeD.. i love that it was about the bikes for him mostly and not about the bullshit. yes i love biker books but most of them arent about racing, or riding they about the sex, drugs, and other bull. altho i love those books you can only read so much about guys banging random girls in the club house.. lol it gets old. so this was an interesting twist. it mixed the authors good points which ... is TRAIN WRECK SEX. and ...more
Johnna Seibert
Feb 20, 2016 Johnna Seibert rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my very first book by Jordan Silver. I remembered that I found a way to contact her because I wanted there to be more to this than where it stopped. I was so excited when she answered me and told me that it was only the first part. I am so glad that she kept going with these characters. I love them all and can't wait for each book that she comes out with. I love all of her books and they are on my must buy list!
Niki
Oct 17, 2014 Niki rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-2013
Forks, Arizona, father is the chief of police, spider monkey, .... If you are going to publish something you wrote as fan fiction, you need to change the original author's words! The only reason I gave it one star is because I thought parts of the sex scenes e hot...other parts were too fake. And the story had potential.
Krisha
May 13, 2013 Krisha rated it did not like it
This was one of the worst books I have read and I feel bad typing those words. First the editing is horrible. Simply horrible. On one page, you could be reading three characters point of view. I actually read pages over again to figure out which character was talking. The sex scenes were extremely unrealistic. Spoiler***Lose your virginity and get intimate piercings at the same time. Roll my eyes at the stupidity. I would only recommend this book if it was free. Don't waste your money.
Mell
0 stars

This is an inexcusable mess. Poorly written with poorly developed "plot" and characters. The supposed leading man is a Neanderthal, with ideas about women that belong in the dark ages. I regret using my commute and lunch break to read this.
Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag
Sep 28, 2014 Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
Oh....I'm so in LOVE with Colt and Kat!! This is another favorite of mine from Jordan. So Good!!
Sharon ∞❥ is an angst book junkie ❥∞
Kindle freebie 2/9/16
Tina Nguyen
Oct 26, 2013 Tina Nguyen rated it it was ok
I absolutely hate rating books 1 star, and I have to say that this book came really close to that rating.

There were absolutely no transitions whatsoever in this book. It went from one scene to the next, with no explanation of how the characters got to their destinations. There were a lot of things left unresolved in the book, and I had so many questions left over. A sentence or two between each "chapter" (or rather line break) would have been nice.

I do agree that for a man to have an 11.5 inch
Barb
Jul 27, 2013 Barb rated it did not like it
Do not waste your time or money. First of all it was hard jumping from one POV to the next since there was no prior warning. You will spend more time trying to figure out who is talking in the book and because the editing is soooooooo bad you don't know if they are thinking it or saying it. You cannot overlook the errors when you to reread several times.

he is Domineering,possessive, alpha biker, rich and owns a customer bike store. He tells her what she can and cannot do and she is expected to h
Emmie
Jan 29, 2015 Emmie rated it really liked it
Blurb:

Colton Lyon is the tattooed, pierced (with an Apadravya) leader of a bike crew. His wealthy background and bad boy good looks makes him every young girl's fantasy but Lyon has sworn off women. That is until he meets Katarina, the young wounded friend of one of his crew members and the thirty two year old heartthrob falls hard and fast and sets out to heal his little Angel.

My review:

I always smile when I read books with strong alpha males. They are always so sure that they are in control of
KatieV
I gave a 3 to the bundled trilogy, but I'm giving the audio a 4. It's just so much better to hear it. It gets rid of the odd issues with punctuation, etc. Plus, it's got several different narrators to voice different parts.

Bottom line, if you're curious and you have some audible credits laying around - give this a whirl rather than reading.
Vashti
Nov 10, 2014 Vashti rated it really liked it
re read...3.75****
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
OK where to begin, I suppose firstly compared to the other reviewers I wonder what the heck book I've read (this is based on the 4 and 5 stars on UK Amazon) because this to me is simply an OK read. There are some bizarre things going on like when he makes her his and takes her virginity, do you really think whilst being f***ed your going to be ok having your nipples pierced and then at the end of it your vavajaa pierced same night??? I don't think so!

The characters were hard to truly engage with
**Nicole
3.5 yummy stars
The Good....

I wasn't too impressed with this story at the beginning. As the story went on I really started liking Colton and Kat more and more. He became more of a possessive caveman and she well... can you blame her for falling for him?? (That was one hell of a first night together!!!!) Enter the Rosetti's.... lots of drama and Jennifer, Colton'e ex, was on a whole new level of a bitch. Also enter Colton wanting to put the perpetrators from Kat's past to pay for their crimes...
Lily Rose
Mar 12, 2013 Lily Rose rated it it was ok
This book screams Twilight fanfiction. The characters' names were changed but Forks and all the rest weren't. If you make the effort to publish a fanfiction try to do it in the right way.
This story is not so bad you can't read it but honestly not so good either. I feel that the emotions and situations between hero and heroine are kinda too much rushed. It's just that it all goes from 0 to 100 in a turn of page. One moment she's his nothing and the next one she's his everything. A makeover and ne
What's The Name o...: Adult Romance/ Good biker/ Woman working in shop of biker. [s] 6 31 Jun 26, 2015 08:49AM
More 12 61 Jun 25, 2013 03:37PM
  • Once Upon A Temptation
  • conTEXTual roMANce
  • Weight of the World (Old Wounds, #3)
  • Starlight (Starlight Trilogy, #1)
  • A Multitude of Sins
  • Living Backwards
  • Damaged and the Knight (Damaged, #2)
  • Gay as Mardi Gras
  • Cure For Pain
  • A Four Letter Word
  • Lash (The Skulls, #1)
  • Soothing His Madness (Bantorus MC, #3)
  • Live In Position
  • The Golden Apple of Discord (The Discord Trilogy, #1)
  • Magic at Macy's
  • The Billionaire Bum
  • Addictive Lunacy (Compulsions, #1)
  • Healing Faith (In Your World, #1)
Jordan Silver is the author of The Lyon's Series, Sex and Marriage Series, The Spitfire Series, and many more available at Amazon & Smashwords.

More about Jordan Silver...

The Lyon (5 books)
  • Lyon's Angel (The Lyon, #2)
  • Lyon's Way (The Lyon, #3)
  • Lyon's Heart (The Lyon, #4)
  • Lyon's Family (The Lyon, #5)