Start by marking “Tomato Container Gardening: 7 Easy Steps To Healthy Harvests from Small Spaces” as Want to Read:
Tomato Container Gardening: 7 Easy Steps To Healthy Harvests from Small Spaces

Tomato Container Gardening: 7 Easy Steps To Healthy Harvests from Small Spaces

Wonderful, juicy, fresh tomatoes are fun and easy to grow in containers!

In fact, anyone, anywhere can enjoy tomato container gardening: children, adults, people with limited mobility, people who have never planted anything before, ever, can see amazing results.

This step-by-step guide covers everything you'll need to get started, including:
- sun, soil and water
- types of c
Published March 25th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Tomato Container Gardening, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tomato Container Gardening

Su
Oct 10, 2016 Su rated it really liked it
Solid recommendations. Definitely recommend for newbies, useful for folks who've been growing for a while, too.
Lori Galaske
Jun 18, 2012 Lori Galaske rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great book for the beginning container-gardener. Had I read it before I planted my lone tomato plant in a container on my deck, I would have used a different container (with an irrigation system) and purchased a different type of plant ("determinate" rather than "indeterminate"). Oh well. I'll do the best with what I have and know better next year!
Kilian Metcalf
Dec 27, 2013 Kilian Metcalf rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
January in Tucson is time to start thinking about tomatoes, especially if you are planning to grow from seed. Wait much longer, and your plants will burn up in the scorching heat of May. I have a covered patio and hope to grow some nice juicy tomatoes this season. Container gardening is the way to go for me.
Naomi
Jul 07, 2012 Naomi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was able to pull some interesting information out of the book in regards to not only my tomato plants in containers, but more so for my plants planted in the traditional way. Steps were laid out easily with important issues to watch out for in not only seedlings but full grown plants.
Jenna
Aug 05, 2012 Jenna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I should have read this before planting my tomatoes this year. I'll have to reread it again next spring.
Angela
Apr 07, 2015 Angela rated it really liked it
Very informative

This book was more in-depth about container gardening than some others I have read. It goes into great detail, perfect for a beginning gardener.
Rose De Reamer
Mar 14, 2016 Rose De Reamer rated it did not like it
Give us some credit

Not at all impressed with this book. It seems like it is aimed at people without functioning brain cells. Didn't learn anything from it.
Tara
Tara rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2012
Debra Hostetler
Debra Hostetler rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2014
Laura rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2014
Angi Wilson
Angi Wilson rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2012
Susan bissonnette
Susan bissonnette rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2016
David E Pomper
David E Pomper rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2016
Woodseli
Woodseli rated it liked it
May 09, 2015
Kelly Allen
Kelly Allen rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2016
Phos Zoe
Phos Zoe rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2015
James Anderson
James Anderson rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2016
Dan
Dan rated it it was ok
Jul 07, 2013
Robert Waldbauer
Robert Waldbauer rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2015
Ellie Carlisle
Ellie Carlisle rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2016
Lisa Hicks
Lisa Hicks rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2014
Wendy J Desjarlais
Wendy J Desjarlais rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2014
Booklover
Booklover rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2016
Markus
Markus rated it liked it
Jul 26, 2012
Tony
Tony rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2013
Candy
Candy rated it liked it
Nov 01, 2014
Starapple
Starapple rated it it was ok
Feb 22, 2015