Start by marking “What Lies Beneath the Surface (Pandora's Box #2)” as Want to Read:
What Lies Beneath the Surface (Pandora's Box #2)

What Lies Beneath the Surface (Pandora's Box #2)

Brooklyn Kellogg, and Pandora's Box is back!

In the first installment, The Color of Lies, we met Erik Warren who was wild about the women. But when his wife sought the services of Pandora's Box to expose his secret life, his lies came crushing down around him, but not without twists and turns along the way.

In the second installment, What Lies Beneath the Surface, Brooklyn
Published November 19th 2013 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about What Lies Beneath the Surface, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Lies Beneath the Surface

KiaBoO
Apr 07, 2015 KiaBoO rated it it was amazing
Oh yes, there's a twist

This installment to Pandora's Box was everything. The whole Jeremy, Sienna, Jade triangle was something else. I was happy that Sherry did decide to intervene when she did. I could not stand Jade, I felt like she never really understood that what she did and what she was doing was wrong. Jeremy pissed me off too. I loved that I got to read more about Oscar, and hope to learn more about him and his new life in the next installment. I'm kind of worried about Brooklyn, she has
Queen Spades
Nov 22, 2013 Queen Spades rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of action, light erotica, romance, strong female characters
Shelves: royally-favored
Part of my Kindle App Random Robin, which will be posted on The Review Board next week. I was so excited about this work, I wanted to share my thoughts now.

Disclaimer: Will try not to give away any spoiler; I was, overall, successful.

Series writing is definitely not an easy thing. Expectations can run rather high, especially if the first installment was well received. I waited with baited breath for this follow up to "The Color of Lies".

The way the epilogue was presented brought me in right away
Christina Jones
Jan 15, 2014 Christina Jones rated it it was amazing
First off, I love that this story could be read as a standalone, but you really should read the first part because it's good. I also love that the ending is actually wrapped up, even though there is a 3rd part. You're left wondering what happens, but not in a way that you don't feel like the story you just read was unfinished. I don't know if that quite makes sense the way it was worried, but I think you'll be pleased with the pacing and flow.

Now, to the actual story! I don't give spoilers, but
reneeNaDaBomb
Oct 29, 2015 reneeNaDaBomb rated it liked it
What Lies Beneath the Surface: (Pandora's Box series) Installment II

Jeremy Coleman is in a dilemma, of his choosing, with two women. He loves Sienna, who is his live-in girlfriend but suspects nothing at all. He's also sexing Jade, the mother of his baby girl, who knows about Sienna but is still in love with Jeremy. Whew! Lies, deceit, and a twist of drama draw you into this short story. Now, what's up with Erik Warren? Sarai Preston?! Ms. Brooklyn Kellogg's services are needed yet again...lol.

I
Rell
Sep 04, 2014 Rell rated it really liked it
This book is a lot better than book 1 but I am starting to hate how this author ends her books. Jaded, Jeremy and Sienna story is so common that it's ridiculous. There was a few twist and turns in the book that made me take notice and say hmmmmm this is going to be interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. Erik and the decoy that helped take him down lol WTF was she thinking. I'm curious to see what Brooklyn will say it if it will come up again. This author writing style has ...more
Tanasia Thomas
Aug 11, 2015 Tanasia Thomas rated it it was amazing
Perri Forrest does it again. Continuing with her Pandora's box series and Brooklyn Kellogg, we are introduced to a new set of characters who need investigation into the lives of a loved one. This investigation was my favorite because, in the midst of determining the fidelity of someone else, love connections were made. The previous client found a love of her own as well as one of Brooklyn's investigators and, even one of her decoys. This series is a great read for women. I will now delve into ...more
dionne days
Dec 27, 2013 dionne days rated it it was amazing
I WAS WRONG

LAST review I made concerning the first installment of Pandora 's Box , "The Color of Lies" wasn't a bad review, just a complaint about how short it was and how it left me wanting more. WELL HONEY INSTALLMENT 2 gave me what I wanted. I LOVED IT. Can't wait until installment three hits in 2014. DDAYS.
Sunshyne
Apr 06, 2014 Sunshyne rated it it was amazing
Lies beneath.

I'm glad Lauren found c closure I actually thought her and Brooklyn was going to end up together from the way the book was going. However with Sharon/Sherry. she should have stayed out her daughter's but business in the end the man she loved ended up dead.
Juanesia
Sep 08, 2014 Juanesia rated it liked it
This follow up was a little more twisted in the capacity of how things were revealing themselves. Perrin has done a pretty decent job of evolving her characters and their issues. Quick engaging read.
TIAHEKIE SIMMONS
Feb 12, 2014 TIAHEKIE SIMMONS rated it liked it
Good Book!!!!!

I like the first book better. This book was good I hope the third book be on fire. he or she is a good writer.
Nette Fields
Nov 25, 2015 Nette Fields rated it it was amazing
Crazy

Well that didn't end all that good. Can't have ur cake n eat some then throw it away. Dag he died when he was trying to to right
Loving this series
Kana
Kana rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2016
Erin Tanner
Erin Tanner rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2014
Tara Smothers
Tara Smothers rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2016
Nikeda
Nikeda rated it it was ok
Mar 12, 2015
Sandra
Sandra rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2014
Gina
Gina rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2015
Charetee Scott
Charetee Scott rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2014
Erika
Erika rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2014
velvetgypsy
velvetgypsy rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2015
Helen Williams
Helen Williams rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2015
Felicia
Felicia rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2015
Jenae Thompkins
Jenae Thompkins rated it did not like it
Oct 08, 2015
Casey Harvell
Casey Harvell marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2013
Phyllis
Phyllis marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
Chanell
Chanell marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Miriam Giles
Miriam Giles marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Paula Allen
Paula Allen marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Ty Moore-Denning
Ty Moore-Denning marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Diamond
Diamond marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Cathryn Valentino ortiz
Cathryn Valentino ortiz marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Meleza Mangena
Meleza Mangena marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
DENISE
DENISE marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Neda Johnson
Neda Johnson marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Onyxx Onyxx
Onyxx Onyxx marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Nakia
Nakia marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Naynae
Naynae marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Annette McGruder
Annette McGruder marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Mspraise50
Mspraise50 marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Angeladean
Angeladean marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Charnee Emery
Charnee Emery marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Keyan
Keyan marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Ivory
Ivory marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
Perri Forrest is a California based author with more than fifteen titles to her credit. A writer who becomes one with her characters, Perri has produced numerous outstanding titles including having reached number one in African American Romance on the Amazon Best Sellers list. The fan favorite novel, "Captivated" was an international hit debuting at number two in Women's Fiction for three ...more
More about Perri Forrest...

Pandora's Box (4 books)
  • The Color of Lies (Pandora's Box #1)
  • Best Kept Secrets (Pandora's Box #3)
  • Crooked Lies (Pandora's Box #4)