Start by marking “Let Me Love You (Love, #4)” as Want to Read:
Let Me Love You (Love, #4)

Let Me Love You (Love #4)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  2,473 ratings  ·  152 reviews
Will their lives take them in different directions?

Jaylinn McCormick is determined to forget that one terrifying night which left her feeling broken and tainted. There is one person who can make her whole again… but he is hell bent on keeping her at arm’s length. She has loved him her entire life but can she wait for him to step up to the plate?

Cooper Cahill has loved Jayl
Published July 21st 2014

To ask other readers questions about Let Me Love You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Let Me Love You

Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeThe King by J.R. WardUnbeloved by Madeline SheehanTwisted by Emma Chase
2014♥ cant wait!
267th out of 952 books — 2,414 voters
Maybe Someday by Colleen HooverBeautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireRhett by J.S. CooperUgly Love by Colleen HooverRush Too Far by Abbi Glines
New Adult 2014 Releases
194th out of 486 books — 1,338 voters

More lists with this book...

Anne OK
I'm going at this all wrong -- backwards in the second series this week. Don't know what's wrong with me -- I'm usually a stickler for "read in order only syndrome."

I loved this book and these characters. Cooper caused me great heart palpitations - both good and bad. I wanted to smack him upside the head and yell loudly at times that he was being downright dumb. Then there were times that I simply wanted to give him a big old bear hug and say "everything's gonna work out fine."

Jaylinn was a sta
Oct 19, 2014 Emily added it
Does anyone know when this out
Maria Martin
Jul 31, 2014 Maria Martin marked it as to-read
It's been almost a year since the 3rd one. Why isn't it out yet!?!?!?
"Inhale the future Exhale the past"

I am so glad that Cooper and Jaylinn got their story. After meeting them in the previous books wondering what their deal was and after the ending in the previous book, this did not disappoint.

After reading the prologue, we know what happened to Jaylinn and my heart broke for her. Cooper was there for her and only the two of them knew what happened.

Jaylinn wants to move forward and put the past behind her but Cooper is still stuck in the past blaming himself for
Leah Weltzien
Reviewed on Behalf of Give Me Books.
***5 Stars***
I was so excited when I finally got to read this! I had been wondering about Jaylinn and Cooper's 'relationship' since the first book so getting to read this book and get some answers was awesome! Once I started reading I didn't want to stop. This is one of my favorite series and I have reread the first three books multiple times! I will no doubt be rereading Let Me Love You also.

Right away you find out the something bad happened to Jaylinn. Beca
Philomena Callan
Yes yes yes I totally loved this book. I haven't read the other books in this series but I didn't feel lost in the plot. Actually I loved it that much I want to go back and read the others in the series as these characters were awesome.

Jaylinn is carrying a secret around with her. She can't move forward. The only person she has told is Cooper and the secret is holding him back too. I really love the characters in this book and I totally loved Jaylinn and Cooper. The love these two have for one
Ahhhhhhhhhhh OMG i cant believe it ended there what r u doin 2 me i m gutted i need the next 1 like now
i luv this series loads the characters r amazin i luv everyone of them but ive been dyin 2 know what the story was with jaylinn an cooper an this book told us just what happen and what a story god i luvd how cooper was tryin 2 protect jaylinn but he just didnt now how much he was hurtin her at the same time i also liked how we still had abit from the others as well
i luvd the book just dyin 4
Heather andrews
Cooper sure doesn't like the thought of another man closing in on his woman, "suddenly Cooper has me caged in against the kitchen counter. He leans down, his breath tickling my neck. "You better now be drooling over anyone other than me." Sometimes Jaylinn surprises me especially when it came to her needs and how she voiced them and I loved that about her, "why aren't I good enough for you to sleep with, Cooper?" I yell angrily, unable to look at him. "You used to screw anything that looked in y ...more
Latonya Nicole
I can't wait till this one is out! I read the other two in the series in less than 24 hours each book! So good!! When is it going to released?!?!
Jaylinn and Cooper have known each other for years; they have loved each other for years. Cooper has always felt the need to protect Jaylinn, so when he wasn't there when she needed him the most, he blames himself. One night can change everything. It can alter the course in which you thought your life was going. Cooper never thought he would be faced with the guilt that he is carrying. Jaylinn on the other hand is trying to move past that awful night, yet it continuously comes back and haunts he ...more
Lisa A
I love this series and all the characters! I want to be related to them, they are a great family and will do anything for one another. I waited forever for Jaylin and Cooper's book. And I loved it, and I find out there is more Jaylin and Cooper in another book! their story still is not finished!! (YaY!! Excited!! Happy!!) I have to wait until 2015 (Boo!! Tears!! not happy!!)
There is no denying that Jaylin and Cooper have feelings for one another, everyone can see it, everyone thinks they are a
Tracie Derr
Can't get enough

I can't get enough of this series. Love all the characters and the family dynamics. I hope Cooper and Jay get a HEA. Will be reading more...
Bj Churchill
Great series

Megan has written an excellent series. I love the characters and the stories of their relationships. I look forward to reading more.
Oh my awesome book

what a great book. the sexual tension between Cooper and Jaylinn is amazing. while Cooper thinks he is doing the right thing by not sleeping with Jaylinn ends up being what ends them.
Way better than book 3 but the ending was cliffy. That's pretty annoying.
How not to love this series? :)

Jay and Coop are amazing!

Now I can't wait to find out more!! And just in 2015!!!!! WHY???
Amber .:★Wild Heart Reviews★:.
Another one in the series I have no intention of writing a full review for, just trying to make room on my Kindle and finish the series too. I completely loved it though, I'd been waiting for this story for awhile. I can be read as a standalone and while it has an HEA is has a bit of a cliffy too.

I think my favorite part about this series is that Megan Smith has playlists that go with these books. If you listen to them at any point while reading these, they book smacks you upside the head even m
Emma Edwards
Wow Megan Smith has done it again ,,, ANOTHER great book ,,, I love this series anyway so maybe I'm bias ,,, no of course not just honest :) ,,, great read 5* easily

This is Jaylinn and Coopers story ,,, we know these two characters from previous books in the series ,,, although this book could be read on it's own I'd highly recommend you read all of the previous books in order first ,,,

We find out that there is more to this couple than we first realised ,,, both deny their feelings for so long
BookAngel  Blog
Jul 23, 2014 BookAngel Blog rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who like new adult contemporary
So I have been waiting on this book for what seems like FOREVER! It finally appeared on my Kindle the other night and I stayed up all night finishing it. It was really great. It also ended on a cliffhanger….I really really really hate cliffhangers. Now I must wait in eager anticipation for the next one.

Now I have wanted Cooper and Jaylinns book since the beginning. I always wanted Hailey and Mason’s book too, but always for some reason more interested in Cooper and Jaylinn’s relationship. It ju
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Let Me Love You is the fourth book in Megan Smith's Love series. These books are about interconnected characters. I hadn't read any of the previous books before starting this story and it wasn't necessary to understand Jaylinn and Cooper's book but I do think that it would have been beneficial. I really enjoyed this one though, and I can't wait to go back and read the previous books as well as get the next story in this series.

Jaylinn is deter
Shanoff Reads
** I received and ARC from the Author for an honest review. **

This is book 4 in the Love Series by Megan Smith. If you have not read books 1-3 then I strongly suggest you read those before attempting to read this book

This book is about Jaylinn and Cooper's relationship. We first met these two in the very beginning of the series. You knew that they are very close and you are very curious about their relationship and in this book you get the answers you are looking for.

Jaylinn is such a sweet gi
Inhale the future, exhale the past.

It was exactly one year ago this month that I began reading the Love Series. Over the last year and four books, it has been quite a journey. Jaylinn and Cooper have always existed in the background and I was beyond happy to see them finally get a chance to shine in limelight. Megan is a master of creating angst and she delivers from the Prologue until the last sentence. Would we finally learn why Copper was afraid to take a chance at true happiness?

She w
Give Me Books
I was so excited when I finally got to read this! I had been wondering about Jaylinn and Cooper's 'relationship' since the first book, so getting to read this book and get some answers was awesome! Once I started reading I didn't want to stop. This is one of my favorite series and I have reread the first three books multiple times! I will no doubt be rereading Let Me Love You also.

Right away you find out that something bad happened to Jaylinn. Because of what happened, Jaylinn and Cooper have g
Milka Bago
This series just keeps getting better and better each time I read it. I seriously feel like I already know the characters personally.

Hard to Love You (Love Series Book 3, Maison and Hailey) ended with Cooper, who doesn’t have any choice but to divulge an information that might affect his relationship with Jaylinn.

It turned out okay in this book, but Cooper is still wary of wanting Jaylinn. Every time he sees Jaylinn, he can’t keep out the terrorizing image that happened that night. He thinks J
Samaris Creech
Let Me Love You:
Have you ever felt so in love with someone that just the thought of losing them or something bad happening to them damn near tears you to shreds? Well this is how Cooper and Jaylinn feel about each other and have for a wile/ Of course as in any relationship one person always fights against their feeling harder than the other for one reason or another. Cooper feels like he like Jay down and can’t seem to get past that point to move forward. All Jay wants is for Copper to let the p
Em The
You have got to be kidding me - another flaming cliffhanger!! And this time I'm having to wait to read the next book! Frustrated much?!

I have loved the snippets that we have already seen of this couple though and Jay and Cooper are obviously so into each other but you find out a lot more in this book as to why Cooper holds himself back.

Jay has been hiding something from everyone and once you finally realise just what she has had to handle, you can’t help but be sympathetic. She is so strong and
Elizabeth Thiele
Let Me Love You is by far my favorite in the Love Series!!! I have loved Cooper and Jaylinn since they were introduced in Trying Not to Love You!!! In this book we get to know what happened to Jaylinn and how Coop & Jaylinn became so close. Jailynn is a very strong person, she is also feisty, stands up for herself, & loves fiercely. I respected Jaylinn for everything that she went through. The fact that she wanted to not be stuck in the past and fight for her future was just amazing to m ...more
Danielle from Short and Sassy
I gotta say, Megan Smith knows how to keep you into a story from page 1 to the end. When reading Let Me Love You, I did not want to stop. I had to see where this story was going to go.

Jaylinn and Cooper have a very complicated and weird relationship. Even they do not know how to describe it. It is like friendship but they kiss, fool around like teenagers and spend all their time together. It is obvious that they both want more. Jaylinn is more vocal with what she wants out of their relationship.
Niccisbookblog higginson
I cannot tell you how long I have been wondering about Jaylinn and Cooper's 'relationship'. Ever since I read the first book so getting to read this book and finally get some answers was awesome!

Once I started reading I didn't want to stop. I have loved this series right from book one you are drawn into the characters lives, that are filled with emotion pain and so much love.

As this story has been a ongoing thread throughout the previous books, I was very glad to find out Jaylinn's secret near
  • Finding Us (Jade, #6)
  • Ready to Love (Damaged Hearts, #1)
  • Let You Leave (Keep Me Still, #0.5)
  • Begin Again (Beautiful, #2)
  • Without You (Love Wanted in Texas, #1)
  • More with You (With You, #2)
  • Freed (Unlovable, #2)
  • The Upside of Love (Love, #2)
  • Let It Go (The Do Over, #3)
  • Twisted Ties (Ties, #2)
  • The Right Moves (The Game, #3)
  • Let Love Heal (Love, #3)
  • Always Forever (Sometimes Never, #4)
  • For the Rush (Playing for Keeps #3)
  • Racing for Freedom
USA TODAY bestselling author Megan Smith is a New Jersey native who creates the memorable characters her fans have grown to adore.
Smith is a wife and mother, who makes time for her family, professional life and the creation of the characters. Fans of The Love Series - Trying Not To Love You, Easy To Love You, Hard To Love You, Let Me Love You, A Christmas To Love You - are captivated by relations
More about Megan Smith...

Love (5 books)
  • Trying Not to Love You (Love, #1)
  • Easy to Love You (Love, #2)
  • Hard to Love You (Love, #3)
  • Made to Love You (Love, #5)
Trying Not to Love You (Love, #1) Easy to Love You (Love, #2) Hard to Love You (Love, #3) Finding Us (Finding, #1) Made to Love You (Love, #5)