Start by marking “Let Me Love You (Love, #4)” as Want to Read:
Let Me Love You (Love, #4)

Let Me Love You (Love You #4)

4.28  ·  Rating Details ·  3,088 Ratings  ·  181 Reviews
Will their lives take them in different directions?

Jaylinn McCormick is determined to forget that one terrifying night which left her feeling broken and tainted. There is one person who can make her whole again… but he is hell bent on keeping her at arm’s length. She has loved him her entire life but can she wait for him to step up to the plate?

Cooper Cahill has loved Jayl
Published July 21st 2014 (first published July 8th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Let Me Love You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Let Me Love You

Brittany
Jul 30, 2014 Brittany rated it really liked it
DAMN CLIFFHANGER!!!!
Anne OK
Aug 16, 2014 Anne OK rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
I'm going at this all wrong -- backwards in the second series this week. Don't know what's wrong with me -- I'm usually a stickler for "read in order only syndrome."

I loved this book and these characters. Cooper caused me great heart palpitations - both good and bad. I wanted to smack him upside the head and yell loudly at times that he was being downright dumb. Then there were times that I simply wanted to give him a big old bear hug and say "everything's gonna work out fine."

Jaylinn was a sta
Maria Martin
Jul 31, 2014 Maria Martin marked it as to-read
It's been almost a year since the 3rd one. Why isn't it out yet!?!?!?
Emily
Oct 19, 2014 Emily added it
Does anyone know when this out
Leah Weltzien
Reviewed on Behalf of Give Me Books.
***5 Stars***
I was so excited when I finally got to read this! I had been wondering about Jaylinn and Cooper's 'relationship' since the first book so getting to read this book and get some answers was awesome! Once I started reading I didn't want to stop. This is one of my favorite series and I have reread the first three books multiple times! I will no doubt be rereading Let Me Love You also.

Right away you find out the something bad happened to Jaylinn. Beca
Kizzy
Jul 23, 2014 Kizzy rated it it was amazing
"Inhale the future Exhale the past"

I am so glad that Cooper and Jaylinn got their story. After meeting them in the previous books wondering what their deal was and after the ending in the previous book, this did not disappoint.

After reading the prologue, we know what happened to Jaylinn and my heart broke for her. Cooper was there for her and only the two of them knew what happened.

Jaylinn wants to move forward and put the past behind her but Cooper is still stuck in the past blaming himself for
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 29, 2015 Philomena Callan Cheekypee rated it it was amazing
Yes yes yes I totally loved this book. I haven't read the other books in this series but I didn't feel lost in the plot. Actually I loved it that much I want to go back and read the others in the series as these characters were awesome.

Jaylinn is carrying a secret around with her. She can't move forward. The only person she has told is Cooper and the secret is holding him back too. I really love the characters in this book and I totally loved Jaylinn and Cooper. The love these two have for one
Michelle
Ahhhhhhhhhhh OMG i cant believe it ended there what r u doin 2 me i m gutted i need the next 1 like now
i luv this series loads the characters r amazin i luv everyone of them but ive been dyin 2 know what the story was with jaylinn an cooper an this book told us just what happen and what a story god i luvd how cooper was tryin 2 protect jaylinn but he just didnt now how much he was hurtin her at the same time i also liked how we still had abit from the others as well
i luvd the book just dyin 4
Heather
Sep 08, 2014 Heather rated it it was amazing
Jaylinn and Cooper have known each other for years; they have loved each other for years. Cooper has always felt the need to protect Jaylinn, so when he wasn't there when she needed him the most, he blames himself. One night can change everything. It can alter the course in which you thought your life was going. Cooper never thought he would be faced with the guilt that he is carrying. Jaylinn on the other hand is trying to move past that awful night, yet it continuously comes back and haunts he ...more
Heather andrews
Jul 09, 2014 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
Cooper sure doesn't like the thought of another man closing in on his woman, "suddenly Cooper has me caged in against the kitchen counter. He leans down, his breath tickling my neck. "You better now be drooling over anyone other than me." Sometimes Jaylinn surprises me especially when it came to her needs and how she voiced them and I loved that about her, "why aren't I good enough for you to sleep with, Cooper?" I yell angrily, unable to look at him. "You used to screw anything that looked in y ...more
Lisa A
Sep 14, 2014 Lisa A rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series and all the characters! I want to be related to them, they are a great family and will do anything for one another. I waited forever for Jaylin and Cooper's book. And I loved it, and I find out there is more Jaylin and Cooper in another book! their story still is not finished!! (YaY!! Excited!! Happy!!) I have to wait until 2015 (Boo!! Tears!! not happy!!)
There is no denying that Jaylin and Cooper have feelings for one another, everyone can see it, everyone thinks they are a
Amber .:★Wild Heart Reviews★:.
Aug 17, 2015 Amber .:★Wild Heart Reviews★:. rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
Another one in the series I have no intention of writing a full review for, just trying to make room on my Kindle and finish the series too. I completely loved it though, I'd been waiting for this story for awhile. I can be read as a standalone and while it has an HEA is has a bit of a cliffy too.

I think my favorite part about this series is that Megan Smith has playlists that go with these books. If you listen to them at any point while reading these, they book smacks you upside the head even m
Veronica Laroche
Love Cooper

What Jaylinn had to deal with was very hard and no one should be in that position. Cooper was there to save her and that's when they grow closer. It's not easy for them both. Cooper thinks it's his fault and Jaylinn just wants to move on but it's harder for Cooper. They both have feelings for each other and want to bad to be together but what happened in the past Cooper can't shake and may lose Jaylinn for good. I love this series and can't wait to read what will happen next
Vic Porter
Jul 29, 2014 Vic Porter rated it it was amazing
Such a beautiful story. So much was unexpected. Hunter is a pain of a brother most of the time. I guess he was joking but you never know. And the way it ended? Come on!

Eariler...
It's coming out July 21st. Just got it from her facebook page.
adnke
Jul 21, 2014 adnke rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my awesome book

what a great book. the sexual tension between Cooper and Jaylinn is amazing. while Cooper thinks he is doing the right thing by not sleeping with Jaylinn ends up being what ends them.
Jeannette
Oct 17, 2015 Jeannette rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book

This was a great book to read. It had sad moments and emotional moments but all in all a great book to read. Cannot wait to read the next book in this series.
Tracie Derr
Sep 18, 2015 Tracie Derr rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't get enough

I can't get enough of this series. Love all the characters and the family dynamics. I hope Cooper and Jay get a HEA. Will be reading more...
Bj Churchill
Jun 28, 2015 Bj Churchill rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series

Megan has written an excellent series. I love the characters and the stories of their relationships. I look forward to reading more.
Carolina
Aug 21, 2014 Carolina rated it it was amazing
How not to love this series? :)

Jay and Coop are amazing!

Now I can't wait to find out more!! And just in 2015!!!!! WHY???
Polly
Jul 22, 2014 Polly rated it really liked it
Way better than book 3 but the ending was cliffy. That's pretty annoying.
Bluebird1024
Jun 18, 2015 Bluebird1024 rated it it was amazing
WHEN IS THIS OUT?!
Lesley Peck
Jul 09, 2014 Lesley Peck rated it it was amazing
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!
Lesley Mardon
Jul 06, 2014 Lesley Mardon marked it as to-read
Really need to read this book does anyone no when it's out?
Casey
Apr 04, 2016 Casey rated it really liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Let Me Love You is the fourth book in Megan Smith's Love series. These books are about interconnected characters. I hadn't read any of the previous books before starting this story and it wasn't necessary to understand Jaylinn and Cooper's book but I do think that it would have been beneficial. I really enjoyed this one though, and I can't wait to go back and read the previous books as well as get the next story in this series.

Jaylinn is deter
Julie Kirby
Sep 26, 2014 Julie Kirby rated it it was amazing
Awe Cooper! sexy, sensitive, protective, family man; makes him an all round good egg!

Ooh Jaylinn, feisty, tough, sweet, innocent, cute young lady.

These two have been friends for some time, both have hard feelings for each other, but after one bad party both their lives change forever. Unfortunately both keep whats happened to themselves. Knowing what went on, they both needed to let other in, but couldn't. All they were doing was pushing each other further away, by harbouring the distress of tha
Milka Bago
Jul 19, 2014 Milka Bago rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better each time I read it. I seriously feel like I already know the characters personally.

Hard to Love You (Love Series Book 3, Maison and Hailey) ended with Cooper, who doesn’t have any choice but to divulge an information that might affect his relationship with Jaylinn.

It turned out okay in this book, but Cooper is still wary of wanting Jaylinn. Every time he sees Jaylinn, he can’t keep out the terrorizing image that happened that night. He thinks J
Charity Foster
Aug 26, 2014 Charity Foster rated it really liked it
We have met and come to love Jay and Coop from the other books in this series, but nothing prepared me for how much I would love their story! This book picks up right were Hard To Love You leaves off and I found it so hard to put down. Oh, how I feel for Jay! We all knew going into this book that Jay and Cooper would have a battle ahead of them. There was something in Jay's past that kept holding both of them back, but we didn't know what it was. This book lays it all out for us and, let me tel ...more
Zetti
Jul 21, 2014 Zetti added it
This book is about Cooper and Jaylinn. The premise of the story is that Jaylinn goes through a traumatic experience and that Cooper is the only person who is aware of what happened, this causes them to get closer as a couple but it also causes Cooper to be very overprotective which is a big factor in their breakup. Jaylinn is one heck of a strong person, in the previous books you don’t see much of her strength or character but it does shine through in this book. She’s very strong minded and know ...more
Crazychriss889
Apr 09, 2016 Crazychriss889 rated it liked it
This might have just been the best one of this series. At least, this is what I thought when I was in the process of reading the first few chapters. But then it again started to just get annoying.

Writing style: good (as always, there were quite a lot of mistakes and errors, which really annoyed me ‘cause they stopped the writing flow)
Plot: interesting (I can hardly say whether it was a good one or a bad one… Maybe the characters just annoyed the hell out of me)
Characters: okay

I would have loved
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
I have loved this series from the start !! Very happy to finally have Cooper and Jay's story , they have been the biggest mystery to me , it was great to get in their heads !! Of course I flew through the book and enjoyed getting more of the whole gang. The Cahills are phenomenal and of course I love Hunter , Jay , Hailey and Chloe !! It has been a long journey for them all and it is nice to see most of them having their HEA , will that finally happen for Cooper & Jay ??

From what we know Jay
  • Promising You (Jade, #4)
  • Begin Again (Beautiful, #2)
  • Playing the Field (Hot-Lanta, #2)
  • Let It Go (The Do Over, #3)
  • Worth the Risk (The Game, #4)
  • Without You (Love Wanted in Texas, #1)
  • More with You (With You, #2)
  • Let Love Shine (Love, #3.5)
  • Redeemed (Unlovable, #3)
  • Ready to Love (Damaged Hearts, #1)
  • Break Me (Make or Break, #2)
  • Always Forever (Sometimes Never, #4)
  • The Upside of Love (Love, #2)
  • Carry My Heart (Is This Love?, #1)
  • Let You Leave (Keep Me Still, #0.5)
Megan Smith is a USA TODAY Bestselling author who’s a stay-at-home mom and writes full-time. She is lives in New Jersey with her husband, five year old son and soon to be daughter (Due in June 2016). When she’s not writing, you can find her reading romance novels, listening to music, and laughing with her family.

Fans of The Love Series are captivated by relationships, special bonds and family ties
More about Megan Smith...

Love You (6 books)
  • Trying Not to Love You (Love, #1)
  • Easy to Love You (Love, #2)
  • Hard to Love You (Love, #3)
  • Made to Love You (Love, #5)
  • Need to Love You (Love, #6)