Start by marking “"Kick Ass" Home Security! Veteran Police Officer Reveals Simple Ways to Protect Yourself from Burglars, Thieves, and Other Scum-of-the-Earth!” as Want to Read:

If you are fed up with seeing crime on your nightly news that make you feel like you’re living in a war zone…

Or if you’re sick and tired of living in fear in your own house or apartment…this may be the most important book you ever read!

Here’s why…

Most people have never thought about what they would do if confronted by a burglar. They don’t have a clue!

Nor do they have any
Published November 16th 2013 by Powerhouse Publishing, LLC

Be the first to ask a question about "Kick Ass" Home Security! Veteran Police Officer Reveals Simple Ways to Protect Yourself from Burglars, Thieves, and Other Scum-of-the-Earth!

Thomas Kincaid
Sep 04, 2016 Thomas Kincaid rated it it was amazing
Very detailed and informative

The author offers many practical ideas and solutions, including specific products to safeguard our homes and property. And he comes across as caring what happens to people.
Douglas Eu
Jul 21, 2015 Douglas Eu rated it it was amazing
Worth the time and money

I bought several books to give me ideas about what I could consider doing to improve my home security. This books delivers lots of great ideas that everyone can consider in plain, easy to understand and enjoyable to read English. I'm not an expert but I now have a checklist of questions to reflect on and suggestions that I can consider. Definitely worth both the time and money!!!
Francisco Estevez
Jun 05, 2015 Francisco Estevez rated it it was amazing
Good no nonsense information !

I really enjoyed this book . Full of great and very practical information. Should definitely be read by someone looking to harden the security of their home and keep their family and property safe and secure. Highly recommend.
Scribblescribe
Jan 10, 2015 Scribblescribe rated it really liked it
Shelves: crime
The author obviously is well versed in this subject and it shows. I learned a lot of stuff from this book. You wont go wrong if you buy it. Excellent.
James Hall
Aug 13, 2014 James Hall rated it really liked it
Good Basics

I learned quite a few things from reading this book. The author gives you some ways to better secure your doors and windows.
Raymond Caouette
Jan 17, 2015 Raymond Caouette rated it it was ok
Nothing new

Not very educational. Wants you to rework whole house into impenetrable castle. The only thing he did not suggest was to build a moat.
sandra l reed
sandra l reed rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2016
Lucas
Lucas rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2014
bobj
bobj rated it liked it
May 23, 2014
Chuck
Chuck rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2015
Christina Marler
Christina Marler rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2014
'jeri
'jeri rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2016
matthew kirsch
matthew kirsch rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2016
Warren C. Avey
Warren C. Avey rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2016
Jimmy Trang
Jimmy Trang rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2014
Taylor Grayson
Taylor Grayson rated it it was ok
May 09, 2014
doubtful
doubtful rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2014
Patty O'Hare
Patty O'Hare rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2015
Peter
Peter rated it really liked it
May 25, 2016
Robbie Forbes
Robbie Forbes rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2014
William Brinkmeier
William Brinkmeier rated it liked it
Dec 24, 2014
Jason Kotara
Jason Kotara rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2014
Bradford Amann
Bradford Amann rated it liked it
Dec 07, 2014
Ahevhu
Ahevhu rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2016
lorraine
lorraine rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2016
Michael Kenney
Michael Kenney rated it did not like it
Jul 01, 2016
Paulo Albuquerque
Paulo Albuquerque rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2016
Shane
Shane rated it really liked it
May 31, 2016
Anthony Mulligan
Anthony Mulligan rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2015
Jerry Concannon
Jerry Concannon rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2015