Start by marking “Fantasies: Strings Attached” as Want to Read:
Fantasies: Strings Attached

Fantasies: Strings Attached (Fantasies Series)

James Hastings is having a bad week. All he wants to do is buy a six-pack and spend an evening moping. Instead, he wins a weeklong trip to Hawaii, thanks to a young man at the liquor store.

Tattoo and piercing artist Travis Barton is surprised when the cute guy he helped out wins a trip and invites him to come along. Still, he's not about to pass up a free trip to Hawaii.

T
Published November 2013 by Loose Id LLC

To ask other readers questions about Fantasies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fantasies

Ann
Cassandra Gold is my go-to author for the warm and fuzzies. She gives beautifully flawed and realistic characters that I can't help but root for to have an HEA. Travis and James were no exception. While the setup wasn't exactly realistic, the resulting vacation was both sweet and hot as hell. I really liked these two opposites together and the little moments and touches is what this author specializes in. The care that James gave to Travis and Travis calling James "Jamie" were just little nugget ...more
Christy Duke
Dec 13, 2013 Christy Duke rated it really liked it
I can't even begin to imagine having the crappy week that James has had. On Monday his boss tells him his position is being eliminated due to downsizing and Friday is his last day. Okay, that sucks but he got a severance package and now James needs to update his resume and look for a new job. Tuesday night he's at the emergency vet clinic where his sixteen year old cat's kidneys are failing and there's nothing that can be done. Total sob fest. To top it all off, Friday he gets an e-mail Dear ...more
Anke
Dec 22, 2013 Anke rated it liked it
More like 3.5 stars

Nice, easy read in between. Good pace, nothing over the top, no early I-love-yous. Two guys having a good time with each other and in the end realizing that they want more. Yes, nice.
Angela Goodrich
I don’t read a lot of holiday-themed books because by the time I “find” them, the holiday is over and I’m no longer in the holiday mood. But because we’re doing a Christmas in July theme for the blog, I had a great excuse to find some Christmas-themed books to read and Strings Attached was at the top of my list. Based on the blurb, I expected to get an enjoyable read as two complete strangers embarked upon a no-strings attached affair while on a Hawaiian vacation – a little steamy fun in the sun ...more
Crystal's Many Reviewers
Aug 13, 2016 Crystal's Many Reviewers rated it really liked it
I had thought this book was really cute. We have Travis and James who meet under completely bizarre circumstances. And we get to follow them as they get a trip of a lifetime with each other.
But I really enjoyed how we were able to follow with how the characters were both battling with their feelings and the strings that neither of them wanted to attach. But apparently they do all attach at one point or another.
The smut scenes that happen in the book are very detailed, but not in an overboard s
Jayden Brooks
Dec 16, 2013 Jayden Brooks rated it really liked it
I had a great time reading this story.

Poor James has been having a tough time of it, and by the kindness of a stranger (Travis) he ends up winning the chance of a lifetime. I'm quickly finding this author is consistent in providing reads I can relax and enjoy for a few hours.

This is a fun, sexy and sweet read.
Gaa-chan
To buy or not to buy? I already have the previous edition Fantasies Christmas by Cassandra Gold... I'm not sure what's different... Well, it's definitely shorter (~40pp).
Leaundra
Dec 23, 2013 Leaundra rated it it was amazing
I loved it! Makes me wish I could go on a vacation like they did, hehe. They were both perfect for each other..So sweet!
Didi
Didi rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2014
Alexa
Alexa rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2015
Brian
Aug 27, 2016 Brian rated it really liked it
An enjoyable and easy read.
Lauren
Lauren rated it liked it
Dec 05, 2013
Karl
Karl rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2013
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2014
Artemis147
Artemis147 rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2016
Leni
Leni rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2014
Amanda
Feb 04, 2014 Amanda rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-glbt, own-mobi
Casandra Gold always has a nice mix of happy, sad, angst, conflict and always my lovely HEA.
Maggie
Maggie rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2013
Kristy Maitz
Mar 23, 2014 Kristy Maitz rated it it was ok
Bahhhhh nothing special.
Mona
Mona rated it really liked it
May 30, 2016
Neko
Neko marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2013
Morgana
Morgana marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2013
Gigi
Gigi added it
Amanda
Amanda added it
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Ayamee
Ayamee added it
Feb 10, 2014
Tj
Tj marked it as to-read
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Vio
Vio marked it as to-read
France-Andrée
France-Andrée marked it as to-read
Pennynickel
Pennynickel marked it as to-read
Paul Wright
Paul Wright marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2013
Moomba
Moomba marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2013
SheReadsALot
SheReadsALot marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2013
Lauren
Lauren added it
Helle
Helle marked it as to-read
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
JustJen "Miss Conduct" marked it as to-read
Jen4607
Jen4607 marked it as to-read
Sadonna
Sadonna marked it as to-read
Chrysa
Chrysa marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
1999248
By day, I am a middle school teacher. I spend much of my time grading papers, filling out paperwork, and trying to get 6th- and 7th- graders to read.

When I am not at work, I can generally be found at the computer, dreaming up stories about men falling in love. When I have spare time (which is unfortunately not too often anymore!) I read romance of all kinds. Occasionally I pretend to do housework,
More about Cassandra Gold...

Fantasies Series (5 books)
  • Fantasies: Christmas