Start by marking “The Point of No Return” as Want to Read:
The Point of No Return

The Point of No Return

Charley, a devoted wife and mother of five, has a life that looks picture perfect to those around her. But years of living life in a neglected marriage make her question her relationship with her husband. Charley spends sleepless nights writing in her journal and trying to find happiness in the life she has. She's not sure she can continue living a dull, loveless life ...more
Published May 8th 2013 by Perfect Mamas Press

To ask other readers questions about The Point of No Return, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Point of No Return

Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
May 18, 2013 Cindy ~ SnS Reviews rated it really liked it
The evils of facebook

A mother of five wonders how her marriage got to the point it has. She pours her heart and soul into a journal trying to figure out how and if the marriage is salvageable and if she wants to save it.

There is a online predator that stalks women online. He is very good at seeking out venerable women and reeling them in and making them do things they normally would not do and once he has done that he adds them to his collection.

So many women who aren’t getting the affection
Sandy Grassini
Jul 20, 2013 Sandy Grassini rated it really liked it
I gave this book a 4 star due to the fact that it was a good book and I liked it. Some of the things in that story I can relate to and thats why Charley holds a special place.

Here we have a mother with 5 kids and a husband who is a doctor who no longer pays attention to his wife. As she continues to go onto her computer she ends up planning a trip to New Orleans. Meanwhile she gets a friend request from her highs school crush. She isn't sure if she should accept his request. He flirts with her
Tammy
Jun 30, 2013 Tammy rated it it was amazing
I finally got the hard copy from my daughter & couldn't wait to read it. I am halfway thru & love the fast paced life she lives. I would have kept reading but literally passed out cuz of the 11 hour shift I worked before I started to read. Anxiously waiting for work to end so I can finish it tonight. Need the next book in the series soon so I can keep the story going!
Julie Farley
May 18, 2013 Julie Farley rated it it was amazing
The Point of No Return is a fast paced novel about a busy wife and mother who gets involved with an old high school friend online. You will hold your breath and hope for a happily ever after.
Brent Gregory
May 27, 2013 Brent Gregory rated it it was amazing
Good quick read. Couldn't put down for last half of book, wanting to see how Charley's life would turn out. Enjoyed very much!
Kim Bailey
Jun 29, 2013 Kim Bailey rated it it was amazing
Loved the book! Can't wait for the next book in the series
Melanie
Aug 04, 2013 Melanie rated it really liked it
Wow,wow,WOW!!! The emotion I felt reading this book was a little overwhelming. I was able to relate to Charley as having been through the same type of situation. Many times during the book I almost wanted to put the book down because it was hitting to close to home but it kept drawing me back in.

I wish I could have given it 4 1/2 stars but, since you can't do that I gave it 4. I would have given it 5 stars but I felt the end was a little rushed. I would have liked to read a little more about Cha
Lindsay
Jun 05, 2013 Lindsay rated it liked it
Shelves: adult-romance
Tina
May 31, 2013 Tina rated it did not like it
Disappointed.... Ending was very poor. All this build up and ends with an entry in a journal, really??? Felt like the book left me hanging multiple times throughout.

Not worth my time to read
Julie Weldon
Really enjoyed this book. Had some interesting twists and turns that I did not anticipate. Really opens ones eyes to the way social media can be a very bad influence.
Tricia Ann G
This book was really very good! It was well written, intriguing, and I could totally relate to the main character. I'm keeping my eye out for the authors upcoming book.
Maureen
Apr 18, 2014 Maureen rated it liked it
Some over the top stuff that makes this a far from PG read, but overall a good book. Fast read, especially if skimming the over the top parts
Amy Skeid
Amy Skeid rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2013
Daiana
Daiana rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2014
julia lindsay
julia lindsay rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2014
María
María rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2014
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2013
Emily Steinmetz
Emily Steinmetz rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2013
Carissa Garabedian
Carissa Garabedian rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2013
Dan
Apr 03, 2014 Dan rated it it was amazing
I really liked the book, its a love story with some suspense in it, it kept me wanting more.
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was ok
Jun 15, 2013
Nancy
Nancy rated it liked it
Sep 19, 2013
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
May 27, 2013
Betty Watson
Betty Watson rated it liked it
May 30, 2013
Marianne
Marianne rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2013
Amy Mansini
Amy Mansini rated it really liked it
May 17, 2013
Dorene
Dorene rated it liked it
May 30, 2014
Kellie Culp
Kellie Culp rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2014
christine
christine rated it it was amazing
Feb 29, 2016
Marie
Marie rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2013
JD Combs grew up in a military family using her rich imagination to get her through the loneliness that can come with moving from one place to another. JD studied journalism in college, interning as a newspaper reporter and fell in love with the craft of telling other people's stories. She has maintained a personal blog for the past two years and decided it was time to, once again, tell other ...more
More about JD Combs...