Start by marking “Dragon Bones and Tombstones (Chronicles of Dragon, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dragon Bones and Tombstones (Chronicles of Dragon, #2)

Dragon Bones and Tombstones (Chronicles of Dragon #2)

Synopis ...

Determined to reverse the evil of his dragon arm, Nath Dragon ventures deep into the Shale Hills with Brenwar the Dwarf in an attempt to rescue more dragons. But those treacherous hills hide troubles he’s never imagined.

Against their will, Nath and Brenwar are forced to retrieve a powerful artifact from an ancient graveyard. And where there are graveyards there
Published May 24th 2013 by Two-Ten Book Press

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Bones and Tombstones, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Bones and Tombstones

Richard Preston jr
Jan 02, 2015 Richard Preston jr rated it it was amazing
Good read

I've been using The Chronicles of Dragon series to teach my son to read "He's educationally mentally impaired" the teachers said he would never learn to read but these books have inspired him thank you
Deanna
Jul 21, 2015 Deanna rated it really liked it
I really liked that Nath Dragon starts to show some growth in this book. However, I felt there was some repetition in regards to the hero's thought processes. I gave this book 4 stars for being a page turner and the short chapters. All in all, not a bad book and can see why kids and teens would be able to relate to it. A great coming of age story!
Debbie
Sep 24, 2016 Debbie rated it really liked it
Book 2

I is a good book, I liked the action. I like to try new to me authors. I will read more of his works.
Leah Speller
Dec 05, 2015 Leah Speller rated it it was amazing
It is unfortunate that Goodreads does not list the omnibus for that is how I read these as one large book. So that is how I will be offering my feelings of this series.

First of I will say that book one is obviously a novella. Having said that it does what it was intending to do and that is introduce you to this marvelous world the Craig has made and an idea of what was wrong with it.

I had read in some of the other critiques that these books were meant for young adults I honestly enjoyed them. T
Bram Slaats
Apr 07, 2016 Bram Slaats rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
Introduction
Have you ever wanted to improve yourself and be better than you are. Nath has the same problem in this second installment of the dragon chronicles, Dragon Bones and Tombstones. In this fantasy novel by Craig Halloran we continue to follow the struggles that Nath faces everyday. If you haven’t read the first book The Hero, The Sword and The Dragons I suggest you do that first otherwise this book might be confusing….

Read full review at:
Casey Lager
Aug 10, 2015 Casey Lager rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this to my son at bedtime.

This is such a great fantasy series to read to your little ones or for any older child that enjoys fantasy, dragons, adventure, and action. It can teach them many lessons; for example, patience. I can't wait to start reading the next book to my son. I really really recommend these books.
Lorie Douglas
May 13, 2016 Lorie Douglas rated it really liked it
Better all the time

I'm enjoying this series more & more. The language is clean, plot is original, and the author is very kind himself. I look forward to seeing more from Craig Halloran.
Lisa Henderson
Jan 25, 2015 Lisa Henderson rated it it was amazing
Bravo

Five stars to this author! This book was as fast paced as the last, from beginning to end. I couldn't put it down. I'd recommend this series to anyone who loves a good fantasy. Great imagination... potbelly elves? It's about time someone switched things up a bit.
Mary V.d.kroef
Dec 03, 2014 Mary V.d.kroef rated it liked it
Fast paced. Lots of action. I really like that the hero has a realistic personality, flaws and all. The book ebook could use some editting but I do believe the author accomplished what he set out to do, so far. I can see a lot of young people getting in to this.
Cheryl
Oct 30, 2015 Cheryl rated it really liked it
4 STARS!

enjoyed the second book. will continue to read the series. know several tweens who would really enjoy these books and Amazon will let me lend them! ;-)
Jeffrey Riel
May 03, 2015 Jeffrey Riel rated it liked it
Fun action not a classic

Good book. Does the job . Too much rehashing for the action sequences. Descent character development. Should have more relation development.
Linda Barnett
Jul 27, 2016 Linda Barnett rated it it was ok
Another adventure for Nath Dragon and his trusty sidekick Brenwar the Dwarf. Writing hasn't improved much, still readable, but just barely.
randy fredrichs
Mar 04, 2016 randy fredrichs rated it it was amazing
Chronicles of dragon

Great book and I have been reading fantasy going on 42 years so I have read quite a few books over 5000
laurel ashnault
Jan 02, 2015 laurel ashnault rated it it was amazing
Amazing Book

this book was just.wonderful I don't have time to write a long review but let me just say READ IT
Sue
Apr 27, 2015 Sue rated it it was amazing
Awesomeness

I love this series! I love the writing style of Mr Halloran, not overly done and an easy read. I fully intend to read the whole series. :)
Smayhorn03
Aug 07, 2015 Smayhorn03 rated it really liked it
Great book

All the characters come alive and you can see them in your mind when they are described. Will read the other books.
Susan Kelly
Jun 25, 2015 Susan Kelly rated it it was amazing
Good read

Buying the rest he had me at the first one. I think that after that Xanth series this one would be my next BEST read!
Gary
Gary rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2014
Aaron Hepp
Dec 28, 2015 Aaron Hepp rated it liked it
Another quick read, good book. Written for "tweens" - "PG".
Alison
Alison rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2015
Therese L. Casey
Therese L. Casey rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2014
Donna McCullough
Donna McCullough rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2015
Diana Weston
Diana Weston rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2014
Carol Morgan
Carol Morgan rated it it was ok
Mar 06, 2016
S. Clay Sparkman
S. Clay Sparkman rated it it was ok
Feb 10, 2016
Alan Gosland
Alan Gosland rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2016
Joy Crow
Joy Crow rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2016
Philip
Philip rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2016
  • Swords of Waar
  • Sorrow's Peak (Serpent of Time, #2)
  • Fairytale Farms
  • The Thorn (The Chronicles of Gan, #1)
  • The Majat Testing (The Majat Code, #0.5)
  • Princess Paisley
  • Flickering Light (Return To Avalore, 0.5)
  • The Reckoning (The Marenon Chronicles, #3)
  • Creature Fantastic
  • Warrior Quest (The Ancient Lands, #1)
  • The Savage (The World of Pangaea #2)
  • The Avatars: Beginnings (The Avatars, #0.5)
  • The Gathering (Lia Fail Chronicles, #1)
  • Kendra Kandlestar and the Box of Whispers
  • Blue Fire and Ice (Land’s Tale, #1)
  • Bear Heart (Klawdia, #1)
  • The Dragon Nimbus Novels: Volume I
  • The Song of Orpheus
I'm a writer. I do it every single day. Stephen King says that's how you get good at it. Reading everyday is a big plus too. Writing is a business and an outlet of creativity to me. I love TV, but you don't create jack squat by sitting around and watching it.

Currently I have 23 books out and 3 complete series that include, The Darkslayer (6 books), The Chronicles of Dragon (10 books), and Zombie I
More about Craig Halloran...

Chronicles of Dragon (10 books)
  • The Hero, The Sword and The Dragons (Chronicles of Dragon, #1)
  • Terror at the Temple (Chronicles of Dragon, #3)
  • Clutch of the Cleric (Chronicles of Dragon, #4)
  • Hunt for the Hero (Chronicles of Dragon, #5)
  • Siege at the Settlements (Chronicles of Dragon, #6)
  • Strife in the Sky (Chronicles of Dragon, #7)
  • Fight and the Fury (Chronicles of Dragon, #8)
  • War in the Winds (Chronicles of Dragon, #9)
  • Finale (Chronicles of Dragon, #10)