Start by marking “Through the Medicine Cabinet (The Zack Files #2)” as Want to Read:
Through the Medicine Cabinet (The Zack Files #2)

Through the Medicine Cabinet (The Zack Files #2)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  195 ratings  ·  20 reviews
One minute I was looking for my retainer in the bathroom. The next, I was staring at a boy who looked just like me. And I don't mean my reflection! What's going on here?

Book Details: Format: Paperback Publication Date: 8/6/1996 Pages: 64 Reading Level: Age 7 and Up
Published August 6th 1996 by Grosset & Dunlap (first published January 1st 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Through the Medicine Cabinet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Through the Medicine Cabinet

Terry Ma
This book was about Zack when he open his medicine cabinet, he saw another him. But when he open again, there was nothing in it. He started adventure of finding other him. He discovered that he can go through other universal by a medicine cabinet. He saw another him in other universal. Also he saw another dad in other universal. Also his dad know about the other him. Zack knew a new friend which is the other him.

The reason why I like this book because it is a fantasy and a funny book, which i
Julie Decker
Zack is a regular kid, but his situations are anything but ordinary. This series with lots of light intersections into the paranormal, supernatural, and fantastical is good for an occasional, not-too-serious laugh. In this one, Zack stumbles into a parallel dimension while looking for his retainer. Somehow his medicine cabinet opens into another world that's just like his except everyone's kind of cooler than him and everything's better. Where the heck is that retainer?

The books are short, easy
Sally
Dec 11, 2013 Sally added it
It's one of book in series of Zack files. It's fantasy book called ' Through the Medicine Cabinet' by Dan Greedburg. Most of it is fun story and impossible episode. Here is one character who named Zack got many impossible episode.

One day, Zack was looking for his retainer . It was usually in medicine cabinet, so he just opened it. Then he saw him from medicine cabinet! he was surprised so he close it. Next day,he saw him again. Then he asked him, what's you name, where you live etc like this. b
Sophia
I thought this might not be easy to read, but
my son really enjoys this book, too!
I asked me to get more of the Zack Files. ^^
Inaba Rina
-The Zack Files/Dan Greenburg level 2.8
-Time:05/16=30 minutes;05/19=60 minures
-7 words summary:medicine cabinet-parallel-went-similar-change-strange-went back
-Disscution question:
1,If you met a person who similar to you, what do you feel?
*I feel strange and it is very scarly.

It is interesting book because there is a person who similar to zack in the medicine cabinet! I undersatnd Zack met the person in the street but why the person lived there. If I were Zack, I moved out of my house.
Swankivy
Being the kids' department head when I worked at a bookstore, I saw these books a lot in my chapter books section and decided to see if they were any good so I could decide whether to recommend them to others. They had a surprising amount of somewhat off-color jokes in them, but other than that they were cute but nothing super-special. I just read a few during my lunch break; they take about ten minutes to read.
Brian
Zack files is easily one of my favorite series. I felt like reading this bought me back to the old days when I use to love these books in elementary school. Zack goes through many weird journeys and I find it interesting that he eventually finds his way out of it. I definitely enjoyed reading this book and i would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a quick read and likes mystery books.
Haruna Okutsu
Dan Greenburg Though the Medicine Cabinet level 2.8
05/13 = 60 minutes
retainer-cabinet-opening day-father-parallei universe
What Zake looked for?
He looked for his retainer.
This story was very fun.
Zake and Zeke changed.
Many years ago their father changed,too.
I like this stories!
Icould understand!
Jj
Dan Greenburg books are very easy and interesting read. I really enjoyed the story line. I always enjoy every character of the book. I love the very descriptive details and the realistic of the little boy and his adventures. This book is great, exciting, and extraordinary. And a good sense.
Olatunji Coleman
zack meets zeke his double when zack crosses to zeke universe zeke crosses to zacks will zack be able to make it back in his universe or will he have to stay in newer york for 32 years
Alia  GoinHam
so far it's about a boy that............ oh why am i telling you the story who got to read it's a mystery.............................
Heidi
Another good 3rd grade read about a boy who meets his twin from a parallel universe in the medicine cabinet.
Matthew
Jun 10, 2013 Matthew marked it as to-read
Shelves: books
This book is great I need more series and added pages it's like a zack wrote the book
Kristine Pratt
A fun story about parallel universes. (ours is not better. shh...)
Shannon
Boys enjoyed and want another one in the series.
Olivia
I hate medcine yuck!
Anuuj Singh
it was easy but really good
Sydney
Pretty funny and good author
Víctor
Víctor marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
What's The Name o...: 90s/00s Children's Book with Parallel Universe [s] 6 35 Mar 28, 2014 06:07PM
  • Mr. Putter And Tabby Bake The Cake
  • Nate the Great Goes Undercover
  • Trouble Magnet (George Brown, Class Clown, #2)
  • Oh Say, I Can't See (Time Warp Trio #15)
  • Iris and Walter
  • Andrew Lost On the Dog (Andrew Lost #1)
  • Class President
  • Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Jumping Frogs (Encyclopedia Brown, #23)
  • Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express (Stink, #4)
  • The Goose's Gold (A to Z Mysteries, #7)
DAN GREENBURG BIO

BOOKS:
Dan's 73 books have been published in 24 countries.
His adult best-sellers include EXES, LOVE KILLS, HOW TO BE A JEWISH MOTHER, HOW TO MAKE YOURSELF MISERABLE, and HOW TO AVOID LOVE AND MARRIAGE. How to be a Jewish Mother sold several million copies. It and How to Make Yourself Miserable were in print for 30 years and were on Publishers Weekly’s list of all-time bestselle
More about Dan Greenburg...

The Zack Files (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • Great-Grandpa's in the Litter Box (The Zack Files #1)
  • A Ghost Named Wanda (The Zack Files #3)
  • Zap! I'm A Mind Reader (The Zack Files #4)
  • Dr. Jekyll, Orthodontist (Zack Files #5)
  • I'm out of My Body...Please Leave a Message (The Zack Files #6)
  • Never Trust A Cat Who Wears Earrings (The Zack Files #7)
  • My Son, the Time Traveler (The Zack Files #8)
  • The Volcano Goddess Will See You Now (The Zack Files #9)
  • Bozo The Clone
  • How to Speak Dolphin in Three Easy Lessons (The Zack Files #11)
The Onts (Secrets of Dripping Fang, #1) Great-Grandpa's in the Litter Box (The Zack Files #1) Treachery and Betrayal at Jolly Days (Secrets of Dripping Fang, #2) Zap! I'm A Mind Reader (The Zack Files #4) The Vampire's Curse (Secrets of Dripping Fang: Book Three)