Start by marking “Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb: The Graphic Novel for Middle Grade Reluctant Readers (Super Zombie Juice Graphic Novels)” as Want to Read:

When life gives you lemons, kill zombies -- turns out lemon juice neutralizes the undead.

This critically acclaimed book is now available as a graphic novel!

After a failed attempt at running away, best friends Nathan and Misty return home expecting to face angry parents. Instead, they discover the military has destroyed the bridges out of their rural town and everyone's fle
Published March 21st 2012 by CG Press LTD.

To ask other readers questions about Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb

AH
Why is it that zombies appeal to all ages?

And why, oh why, is Wal-Mart always the best place to stock up and hole up during a zombie invasion?

I had a lot of fun reading MJA Ware’s Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb. The book was relatively short (eBook version was about 96 pages) and illustrated with simple black and white stick figure drawings. I chuckled while reading this book, even giggle-snorted a few times.

SZJMB begins as our two young heroes Nate and Misty return from an “unauthorized” camping
Kathy
Apr 16, 2012 Kathy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nate and Misty are best friends that decide to sneak out and go camping. When they return the next day the whole town is completely empty of people. Trying to figure out were their families and friends have gone, they run into zombies. While trying to find a way to stay alive and not become one of the un-dead the two run into several situations that are laugh out loud funny book. With their life on the line it comes apparent what is important to a teenager (clean underware and not distroying his ...more
Regina
Apr 05, 2012 Regina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have a a 10 year old boy and an 8 year old girl, both of them absolutely love this book. They are both very picky about what they read and have NEVER read the same book, so when they actually start talking about it after school to see how far the other had gotten and compare notes I was amazed! I read the first few pages in chapter 4 before letting my kids loose with it and I was impressed that the author was able to give a realistic description of what a zombie looks like without being overly ...more
Maxine
Jun 15, 2012 Maxine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wasn't sure about this book - I love George Romero zombie movies but the walking dead usually don't work so well in books, maybe because they aren't much in the way of sparkling conversationalists. But it was free on Librarything and I'm a sucker for free. I gotta say I really enjoyed this story. It's cute and funny - not only would middle graders enjoy it but it worked pretty well for a middle ager like me, too.

And the illustrations are priceless. They made me giggle and what more can you ask
elf
Apr 21, 2012 elf rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to elf by: M.J.A. Ware (author)
An excellent read. Fun and fast paced it was a real page turner. Though, due to it's subject, it does have some minor violence I would have no problem offering it to my juvenile and teen readers as well as adults.
The characters are believable and well written and the plot easy to follow. It even had some novel twists that I found highly refreshing. It was an enjoyable book and a real page turner.
Atlantis
This book is exactly as described. I allowed my 8yr old to read it. There is some more mature relationship themes going on between Nathan and Misty but it is extremely mild-no intimacy just "coming of age" confusion between friends. It is really a cute story with amusing stick figure drawings.
Marilyn Belsham
A fun read for the young reader. Tamed-down zombies that fit nicely into the current zombie craze, without the graphic gore that usually accompanies them. Plus it has a nicely inventive way of killing the zombies without having the characters pack around shotguns.
Gwen
Jun 23, 2012 Gwen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
you would be suprised what can kill a zombie.In the apocalipse, I wouldgo for a squirt gun filled with lemonade.
Glen
Feb 20, 2013 Glen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an excellent addition to the zombie genre. A great read for the younger ages.
Shelley
Shelley rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2013
Juanna Oliva-holloway
Juanna Oliva-holloway rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2014
jaron
jaron rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2014
Roslyn Elliott
Roslyn Elliott rated it liked it
Mike
Mike rated it did not like it
May 14, 2013
Sheri
Sheri rated it it was amazing
Danielle Smoot
Danielle Smoot rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2016
Thomas Affinito
Thomas Affinito rated it it was ok
Feb 15, 2016
U。・ェ・。U woof.
U。・ェ・。U woof. rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2014
JENNIFER THOMA
JENNIFER THOMA rated it it was amazing
§unny A.  ··· )
§unny A. ··· ) rated it really liked it
May 01, 2015
Connor Hayman
Connor Hayman rated it it was amazing
Dawndie23
Dawndie23 rated it really liked it
May 31, 2014
Velia
Velia rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2014
Tupac
Tupac rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2016
Cheeze Whiz
Mar 16, 2014 Cheeze Whiz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
better than it sounds trust me
joseph dias
joseph dias rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2014
Matthew
Matthew rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2014
Isaac Fierro
Isaac Fierro rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2014