Start by marking “Cosmic Karma: Understanding Your Contract with the Universe” as Want to Read:
Cosmic Karma: Understanding Your Contract with the Universe

Cosmic Karma: Understanding Your Contract with the Universe

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Celestial promises. Earthly fulfillment.

Did you know that before you were born, your soul made a promise with the entire universe to aim higher and do better in this life? Sounds like a tall order! Not to worry, taking care of your contract with the universe is really about taking care of yourself and bringing some balance into your corner of the earth. Your astrological b
Published August 8th 2007 by Llewellyn Publications (first published August 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Cosmic Karma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cosmic Karma

Kevin Falk
This is an exceptional book. The most useful astrlogy book I've ever read.
Ms Manning's concept of the soul's contract with the universe is original and extremely accurate. I look at my birth chart and those of my family and best friends and the revelations contained in this book were amazing. And amazingly accurate. I would recommend Cosmic Karma to anyone trying to find out why they're here and what they're here to do in this lifetime. Uplifting and life changing.
Valerie G
This is one terrific self-help book for the soul. Marguerite Manning has come up with a breakthrough concept of the soul's contract with the universe based on one's birth chart. Amazingly accurate, well-written, witty and profound. Highly recommended reading!!
Joanie B
Smartly written, incredibly accurate and very easy for a beginner like me to understand. I like this lady’s writing style and the way she makes you feel connected to the Universe. I can finally see now why astrology is considered to be a science.
Dottie F.
Loved this book! Great for beginners like me and great for bringing the spirit into the science of astrology.
Inara
Apr 26, 2010 Inara rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people interested in karmic astrology
Very interesting and insightful book about the karma planets Saturn, Neptun and Pluto. The book opened my eyes about the important role Saturn is playing in my life and Im sure I will gain much more understanding in my path of life by reflecting on the other planets too. Deserved five stars - at least in my case :) ...more
Dan The
The A.R.E's review on the back of this book says it's a great beginner's guide to karmic astrology, and they were right. This book made me think about astrology in a whole different way.
Diane
An interesting and new view of astrology (for me anyway) and spookily accurate.
Rae
Simple, insightful, an easy read.....
elin
elin marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Shirley Keeton
Shirley Keeton marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Corina
Corina marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
. marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Candy Wyman
Candy Wyman marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Elvira Rizova
Elvira Rizova marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
nia
nia marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
May 25, 2013