Start by marking “Rock Your Network Marketing Business: How to Become a Network Marketing Rock Star” as Want to Read:

This book will teach you the system that helped me, Sarah Robbins, achieve seven-figure success, as well as many members of my team who have their own six-or-seven-figure success stories. Six-and-seven-figure success certainly didn't happen overnight. It wasn't easy; it was certainly worth it.
Published October 9th 2013 by Robbins Skin Care Consulting

To ask other readers questions about Rock Your Network Marketing Business, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Your Network Marketing Business

DeAnna
Aug 14, 2014 DeAnna rated it liked it
As you may or may not know, I’m a Beachbody coach, which is a network marketing business, so my upline coach recommended reading Rock Your Network Marketing Business to help teach and inspire me.

It was a decent read. She definitely has some good ideas, though some of them don’t work as well in all network marketing businesses. However, reading it really gave me some confidence and insight into working a network marketing business.

My biggest complaint, though, is that I did find it to be a bit re
Cameron
Jan 03, 2016 Cameron rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful book if you are involved or interested in the network marketing industry. I could relate to Sarah Robbins being a shy teacher and having a hard time with the business in the beginning. I could relate to her analogy of this business being at the bottom of a mountain, its all uphill in the beginning but once you hit the crest you gain momentum and you start rolling downhill. I also liked when she said never give up early but keep going. I've given this book to several of my ...more
Brittany Vaughn
Feb 08, 2016 Brittany Vaughn rated it really liked it
This book is so great! ESPECIALLY if you are starting your own network marketing business. IF you're new, or even if you aren't, this is a MUST READ if you want to create a business that is rockin' and successfully duplicable. And there is so much info in here that is helpful for more than JUST network marketing, some of this stuff is just great tips for life in general! Now there were moments where it was repetitive; I thought I was having deja vu because I was underlining word-for-word ...more
Josh Rankin
Jan 03, 2014 Josh Rankin rated it really liked it
This book is a great resource for the new network marketer. All of the basic yet essential points are covered, and Sarah does a great job of conveying her passion for the industry through her writing. As someone who as been successful in the industry for several years now, it was a quick, easy read that had me nodding my head in agreement many, many times. Sarah is the real deal, and I believe that every network marketer should take a look at this book, especially those who haven't quite found ...more
Catherine Schmidt
Sep 26, 2014 Catherine Schmidt rated it liked it
Probably more of a 3.5 stars. Ms. Robbins is one of my upline leaders in my business and I have heard her speak on multiple occasions. This is a good compilation of all of those talks. In speaking, I love her enthusiasm that comes with the message. In reading the book, it doesn't come across quite as well. There are a lot of great messages here which apply over the large MLM business spectrum.
Jennifer Alexander Reynolds
May 07, 2014 Jennifer Alexander Reynolds rated it really liked it
I loved that Sarah included scripts you can use. Sometimes when your just starting out you don't know how to approach people about your business in various situations and Sarah helps you with that. Each chapter is short but is packed full of great ideas and steps to take. There are no fillers and fluff in this book.
Thomas Arn
Aug 16, 2016 Thomas Arn rated it liked it
This book is very good at learning the basics of running a network marketing business. It goes into good detail on how to contact people, what and how to sell your business products to them. The author also discusses how to find and train others to help you build your business. If you are working in a network marketing business this book would be an excellent source to read and learn from.
Michele
Not that in to it

Oh are giving negative reviews but I just couldn't get into this book. It's not that I disliked it or thankless bad, it was just a little slow for me. I also felt that some of her points were vague. I finished this book not really knowing too much more about network marketing than I already did. I did take away a few nuggets though.
Sara
Dec 27, 2013 Sara rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Read this in October but it wasn't available on here for me to mark then. Anyway, I feel really bad giving less than four or five since I am in the same direct selling company as her but I felt most of the information I had already heard on our training calls. However, if you are not in the same company, then this info would be very helpful I think.
Valerie Richard
Sep 12, 2016 Valerie Richard rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved her techniques. It's a softer approach to Network Marketing that fits women's personalities and their need to help others. Definitely gave me some verbiage that feels more natural and in turn make me feel more confident!
Beth Cade
Jun 23, 2015 Beth Cade rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Useful is an Understatement

This book is a must-read for anyone in network marketing! Sarah's excitement jumps off the page, as she gives easy to follow, practical steps for success!
Joy
Sep 12, 2015 Joy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short, simple and to the point

Good tips and stories to inspire and motivate those with a network marketing business. I highlighted quite a bit to go back to. Many of the tips are also applicable to businesses in general, not just the network marketing niche.
Amanda Wiltsey
It was ok

This skipped right over how to grow your customer base and went right to growing your team. She explains that well, but it is kind of like putting the cart before the horse.
Nicole Stakeley
Aug 26, 2015 Nicole Stakeley rated it it was amazing
I am a Beachbody/Fitness coach and this book was recommended by one of my upline coaches during our August training. Fantastic read and taught me a lot! A lot of these same things my coach has already taught me but it was nice to have it reinforced.
Rhonda Nelson
Apr 04, 2015 Rhonda Nelson rated it it was amazing
I'm never going to stop learning new things. It's just my thing. I also don't take my position as a leader in a burgeoning organization lightly. Team Fitnatics, I highly recommend this book. It is filled with excellent, practical advice for how best to help your customers and your team.
Renetta
Dec 30, 2015 Renetta rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, ds-motivation
I read this as a group read with my team and we all loved it! There was a lot of useful information, great advice and analogies that help you visualize things differently that stick with you. We highlighted a lot in this book and reference back to it.
Liz
Nov 09, 2015 Liz rated it it was ok
Some pretty basic stuff in here. All of the things you have heard before. For someone with no intro into network marketing it might be helpful but I for one am glad I got it for free out of the Kindle Lending Library. It was a very quick and easy read.
Jamie Sue LeFevre
Great ideas

This book gave me great ideas for my direct sales business. I'm even using some of the thoughts in my full time job as a quality analyst for a phone sales team. So far I'm seeing improvement in both.
Mercedes
Aug 11, 2015 Mercedes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good personal development book!

I found several useful gems of info in here and it encouraged me while I worked on my social networking business. Definitely something I would gift new members of my team
Sheila M Bowers
Jun 23, 2015 Sheila M Bowers rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book for Network Marketing!

This is my first network marketing read and it was very insightful and helpful. The tips are helpful and I highlighted them for me to refer to. A Must Read
carrie a mcdaniel
Great read! Lots of aha moments!

This booked is packed with great information to help you to be successful in any thing you do. I would recommend it to everyone in the people business.
Paige Alaback
Nov 15, 2015 Paige Alaback rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. I just started in a network marketing company, and I though that this book was great for a beginner like me. Sarah gave some great tips and advice throughout the book. Easy read too.
Robin McCaine
Jan 26, 2015 Robin McCaine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty Good

There's a lot of great information here. It will definitely give you some direction on how to run a successful network marketing business.
Kim Hammer
Feb 01, 2016 Kim Hammer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!!

Awesome book and great helps for my business!!! I recommended this book to everyone that has their own mlm business!!!
Melissa Becker
Mar 24, 2014 Melissa Becker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love her

too the point and love her positive attitude. quick read and good examples on how to start conversations and invite people
Nichole Roderick
Love Sarah! She makes everything simple and understandable for those who are new to network marketing! Love her power to prosper prayer on Mondays!! So much in this book!
Emy
Jul 01, 2014 Emy rated it it was amazing
this book was amazeballs...first time reading a self help marketing book...I shall be a Rockstar now! It's a must ready for anyone and everyone! Very fun!
Erica Oglesby
Oct 25, 2015 Erica Oglesby rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book. I am going to have to read it again and again. There was just to much good stuff in there. This is a must read for anyone who works a business from home.
Jessica Meadows
Aug 22, 2014 Jessica Meadows rated it liked it
Shelves: owned-books
I don't know how useful this book was to me as a brand new network marketer, but I think it will come in quite handy in the future.
Noelle Coleman
Jul 12, 2016 Noelle Coleman rated it it was ok
This book is extremely vague. It also covered everything I've learned from my mentors in my business. I'm glad it was only 103 pages.
  • The Four Year Career: How to make your dreams of fun and financial freedom come true or not
  • Go Pro - 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
  • The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers: Grow Yourself FIRST to Grow Your Business FAST (The Miracle Morning Book Series)
  • The Flip Flop CEO
  • The Four Color Personalities For MLM: The Secret Language For Network Marketing
  • Making the First Circle Work: The Foundation for Duplication in Network Marketing
  • How to Blog for Profit without Selling Your Soul
  • Be a Network Marketing Superstar: The One Book You Need to Make More Money Than You Ever Thought Possible
  • Beach Money: Creating Your Dream Life Through Network Marketing
  • First Steps to Wealth
  • The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand out From The Crowd
  • Communicate With Confidence!
  • The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster: Why Now Is the Time to #Join the Ride
  • Making a Good Brain Great: The Amen Clinic Program for Achieving and Sustaining Optimal Mental Performance
  • Your Child's Self-Esteem: Step-by-Step Guidelines for Raising Responsible, Productive, Happy Children
  • Fate of the States: The New Geography of American Prosperity
  • Hall of a Thousand Columns
  • The Book of Business Awesome: How Engaging Your Customers and Employees Can Make Your Business Thrive

“Successful people always have their next goal in mind.   Goals are dreams with deadlines.” 1 likes
“Many people are surviving within multi-income households, losing valuable time with their family. Others are looking for extra earning potential due to the current economic climate.  The network marketing profession can provide an incredible alternative for those looking to supplement their income around the commitments of their family. You don’t have to go back to school or take on another full-time job. Network marketing allows you to choose a dream life over a dream job! All the while, you can be fully present in your family’s life.” 0 likes