Start by marking “Guilty Wives - Free Preview: The First 23 Chapters” as Want to Read:
Guilty Wives - Free Preview: The First 23 Chapters

Guilty Wives - Free Preview: The First 23 Chapters

No husbands allowed

Only minutes after Abbie Elliot and her three best friends step off of a private helicopter, they enter the most luxurious, sumptuous, sensually pampering hotel they have ever been to. Their lavish presidential suite overlooks Monte Carlo, and they surrender: to the sun and pool, to the sashimi and sake, to the Bruno Paillard champagne. For four days th
Published February 15th 2012 by Little, Brown and Company (first published January 1st 2012)

Heather
Jun 07, 2015 Heather rated it it was amazing
I loved it. So full of suspense that I didn't want to stop reading. I must say I'm glad I didn't read the reviews beforehand because a number of them said the book dragged out and they stopped reading. It just must not have been their cup of tea. I would recommend giving this book a chance if you like mystery or James Patterson.
Leanna Dinsmore
Sadly this book started out so slow that I kept putting it down. By the time I picked it up again to finish it (yes...I must finish no matter what) I had forgotten which husband belonged to each wife.

I'm also not a big fan of foreign locations in books and this spent quite a bit of time "describing" the area, the prison, etc. There was a lot of use of french words, then translating which was distracting. I would say the last 100-150 pages were more interesting and Patterson-like. They flew by a
Rebecca Griffin
Dec 22, 2015 Rebecca Griffin rated it it was amazing
This book was our November book club pick. It's a great thriller. There were ups and downs that left you gripping the book waiting to find out what happens next. Patterson did well researching for this book. There were great characters but sometimes I lost track of who was who. Love the plot twists and intensity of the story.
Terry
Sep 09, 2014 Terry rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: abandoned
It dragged out so long I put it down and began reading something else. I read a couple of paperbacks and just today started to try reading it again. I read a couple of pages and stopped again. Sorry not an interesting read to me. Books need to draw me in and this one doesn't. I usually like James Patterson. I created an "I couldn't read" shelf and dropped this book on it.
Atueyi Chinenye
Oct 19, 2015 Atueyi Chinenye rated it liked it
interesting. i kept wondering how she was going to find out who set her up and how she wold be free at last. but it ended like one of those action movies which you know can never happen in real life. i love book the book but the end spoilt every thing.
Meagan Belden
Dec 03, 2014 Meagan Belden rated it did not like it
Read this on cruise control... Held out as a thriller but I found it rather dull... Also, Patterson tells story through eyes of a female main character and it is CLEARLY a man telling the story. Disappointing.
Robin J
I thought this was a great book. Different that most mystery books that I read. It was going along so well, an dI was loving it. I thought it fell a little flat at the end though. otherwise I would have given it 5 stars.
Peggy
Jan 11, 2014 Peggy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story line reminded me of Amanda Knox's case in Italy. The intriguing story of four women in Monte Carlo for a girls weekend starts as a fun, light read. Then the vacation is sabatoged and all goes wrong. I was glued to the book for the duration. Enjoyed it very much.

Elizabeth Ingram
Feb 20, 2014 Elizabeth Ingram rated it it was amazing
Just amazing

so many twists and turns. couldn't put it down for a SECOND. once you start, you won't be able to Stop
Ginny Tapper
Feb 01, 2015 Ginny Tapper rated it really liked it
Review of Guilty Wives

Started slow. Got much better about chapter 15. Sure would like to finish it. Did not know it be interrupted at chapter 20.
Kathy
Jan 11, 2014 Kathy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok. Doesn't seem possible for someone to go through all of what Abbie did and still survive!
But she is the main charature so you can't just kill her off!
Janna Hill
I just couldn't get into it but I'm shelving it for later. I may come back in a year and say it was awesome.
Jen
Jan 11, 2014 Jen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it, but I did figure out the twist maybe two thirds of the way through. Also some of the book had graphic violence that bothered me. It furthered the story, but it was very graphic.
Farah Eason
Feb 16, 2015 Farah Eason rated it really liked it
Good read

Kept me interested on every page. If you like James Patterson, you will like this book. You can read in one sitting.
kathy bush
kathy bush rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2015
Mike
Mike rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2015
Linda Knudsen
Linda Knudsen rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2014
D. Friday
D. Friday rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2015
Amanda Prater
Amanda Prater rated it did not like it
Mar 02, 2016
Hilda
Hilda rated it it was ok
Jul 29, 2014
Melissa
Jan 11, 2014 Melissa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
great book :)
lj
lj rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2015
Adriennehong
Adriennehong rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2014
Sharda
Sharda rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2014
Angie
Angie rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2015
Greg Nash
Greg Nash rated it did not like it
May 12, 2015
Sharon Foster kolonoski
Sharon Foster kolonoski rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2014
Ken M
Ken M rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2016
karen
karen rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2016
Carolyn Hatfield
Carolyn Hatfield rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2016
Phenomenal Read 1 2 Dec 22, 2013 03:51AM
  • Dance With the Devil
  • Economics: Principles in Action Student Edition 2nd Edition Revised 2007c
  • Algebra And Trigonometry (With Video Skillbuilder CD-ROM)
  • The Death of Rex Nhongo
  • Fade to Black
  • Strange Bodies
  • Doomed City
  • The Nostradamus Traitor (Herbie Kruger, #1)
  • The Living Image
  • Cozy Mystery Collection
  • Ford: The Men and the Machine
  • Brogan's Island
  • The Phantom Blooper
  • Childhood
  • Naming Names
  • Corridors of Death (Robert Amiss, #1)
  • Lost Stories
  • Mortal Crimes: 7 Novels of Suspense
Official US Site
Official UK Site
BookShots
JIMMY Patterson Books
Official Site for James Patterson's Middle School Series
ReadKiddoRead

James Patterson has created more enduring fictional characters than any other novelist writing today with his Alex Cross, Michael Bennett, Women’s Murder Club, Private, NYPD Red, Daniel X, Maximum Ride, and Middle School series. As of January 2016, he has sold over 350
More about James Patterson...