Start by marking “The Truth About De Campo (The Delicious De Campos, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Truth About De Campo (The Delicious De Campos, #3)

The Truth About De Campo (The Delicious De Campos #3)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  87 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Matteo De Campo: every woman's wildest fantasy and the man looking to secure a multimillion-dollar deal with her family's company

Desperate to prove herself once and for all, Quinn Davis finally has the power to make this ultimate, impartial decision—which means she must not fall prey to De Campo's enticing appeal!

But Matteo will not be denied. She knows he needs his wine
Published April 15th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Truth About De Campo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Truth About De Campo

For anyone that has been following the amazing life of the De Campo brothers, you will all agree with me that the story of Matty is the one we have all been holding out breaths for.

In the first two books we caught glimpses of the bad-boy and his wild ways, and with each appearance I was more intrigued and fell harder under the spell of wanting to know just what and who Matty really is.

In this the final installment to one of the best trilogies ever, I finally got to see, hear and experience the
Alex is The Romance Fox
This is the 1st book I've read by this author and only when I finished it, did I realize it's the last one in the De Campos Trilogy.

I enjoyed reading Matteo's story. He's very likeable.
Quinn, the heroine was pretty messed up but meeting a guy like the lovable Matteo, slowly melts the ice she has built around her heart. She has some serious trust issues, let me tell you.

Liked the family dynamics....the young playboy brother, who's been given his last chance to success.

I did find the story drag a
Kat Cantrell
Hold on to your hats for this final installment of the De Campos, ya'll. Matteo's book is a fantastic wrap-up to the series...though I'm hoping Jen Hayward finds another De Campo under the bed somewhere because I'm sad there are no more brothers left.
Chrystal Boudreau
This is my favourite book of the trilogy. I was immediately immersed in the story and characters and love the challenge these characters face and the Caribbean setting they're in. I also love that this story is told from the man's perspective. I must say I don't generally read romance novels, but I'm taken in by the drama and stories surrounding the De Campos. I want more!
Vee Paige
*4-4.5* I loved Matteo! He is the typical world-class Italian playboy, but he never acts like a jerk in this one. He is very sympathetic to Quinn. I liked Quinn, she is a smart and successful businesswoman. Both have commitment issues, both are attracted to each other, but the integrity of a multimillion dollar business deal is at stake.
I love all the De Campo men, but I think Matteo is my favorite. He was not as alpha as Riccardo, but he was always the approachable one—maybe that was why he g
Wendy Curtis
ZOMGah! A thousand sighs for Matty. I have loved every story and every brother in this trilogy, but none so much as Matteo. Yes, we have waited for him, us De Campo obsessed females, and he did not disappoint me. If any woman was going to resist his charms it was Quinn, so what hope have the rest of us got? I loved her character, deeply, emotionally flawed but never giving up on the fact that she could turn her life around and make good. Along the way she helped Matty do the same thing. I guess ...more
Incy Black
Ms Hayward never stops delivering. Convincing characters, engaging storyline, fluid writing...great way to escape pleasurably for several hours.

A go-to author.
Kat Cantrell
Quinn and Matteo burn it up in this amazing wrap-up to the De Campo trilogy. Delicious doesn't begin to describe it! I love a book that can pair wine and romance so well.
Jennifer Davies

This is the first book I have read by Jennifer Hayward, and I was really excited. I was immediately impressed by her writing style, strong characters, and the story-line. I really liked how the sexy Matteo De Campo the ultimate playboy melts the heart of ice-queen Quinn Davis. Together they help each other slay their demons. I would definitely pick up another book by the author and look forward to her next release.
I liked this a lot. First of all, it's about two people who are virtual equals in the business world, which isn't the most common of setups for a Presents title. (At least not that I've had the experience of reading, and I've read a fair number of them.) Second, I love the variety of settings we get. And third, I just really like how the corporate malfeasance aspect of it was handled. It was just a good book.
Kathryn Hanley
Love the latest from Jennifer Hayward! Hot.
Couldn't get past page 5. Underwhelming.
Matteo really grew on me. Didn't expect that. Full Review To Come...
I won this e-book in an online giveaway to read and review.

A Harlequin Romance with a gorgeous man and wine - what more could a girl ask for? Loved Matteo and the chemistry. I haven't read a romance novel in a while so it was a nice, refreshing change.
Glynda Roy
Sweet love story. When I want a quick romantic read, I can always depend on Harlequin Presents.
Vickie Schroyer
Oh my goodness....I loved reading this book. The characters really came to life for me. It's very well written. I'm ready to hit the bookstore & grab some more titles by Jennifer!!!
Robyn Rychards
Great story, fun read and loved Matty! Highly recommend Jennifer's latest de Campo story.
Harlequin Books
received TOP PICK! 4 1/2 stars @ RT Book Reviews

Miniseries: The Delicious De Campos
Harlequin Books
received TOP PICK! 4 1/2 stars @ RT Book Reviews

Miniseries: The Delicious De Campos
Stefanie London
Stefanie London marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2015
Er1ka added it
Sep 27, 2015
Amanda marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2015
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2015
Odile Feria
Odile Feria marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
Akvile added it
Sep 04, 2015
Alison marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
  • An Invitation to Sin (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #2)
  • The Sicilian's Unexpected Duty (Irresistible Sicilians, #2)
  • A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #1)
  • Unnoticed and Untouched
  • Falco: The Dark Guardian (Orisini Brothers, #3)
  • A Prize Beyond Jewels (The Devilish D'Angelos #2)
  • Fonseca's Fury (Billionaire Brothers #1)
  • His Unexpected Legacy
  • A Scandal in the Headlines (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #7)
  • The Disobedient Mistress (Sister Brides, #2)
  • The Illegitimate Tycoon (Bad Blood, #6)
  • A Reputation to Uphold
  • The Multi-Millionaire's Virgin Mistress
  • What the Greek's Money Can't Buy (The Untamable Greeks, #1)
  • Ten Days in Tuscany
Award-winning author JENNIFER HAYWARD has been a fan of romance since filching her sister's novels to escape her teenaged angst.

Jennifer's career in journalism and PR, including years of working alongside powerful, charismatic CEOs and traveling the world, has provided perfect fodder for the fast-paced, sexy stories she likes to write, always with a touch of humour.

Jennifer emerged on the publish
More about Jennifer Hayward...

The Delicious De Campos (3 books)
  • The Divorce Party (The Delicious De Campos, #1)
  • An Exquisite Challenge (The Delicious De Campos, #2)
The Divorce Party (The Delicious De Campos, #1) The Italian's Deal for I Do (Society Weddings #1) The Magnate's Manifesto An Exquisite Challenge (The Delicious De Campos, #2) Changing Constantinou's Game