Start by marking “Branding the Wrangler's Heart” as Want to Read:
Branding the Wrangler's Heart

Branding the Wrangler's Heart

4.75 of 5 stars 4.75  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  10 reviews
WHITAKER HUTTON ALWAYS GETS HIS WAY

When cattle go missing from the Bar-HB Ranch, the tenacious foreman will stop at nothing to find them. But his boss's granddaughter, Olivia Hartman, is more than Whit bargained for. Once the victim of Whit's childhood pranks, Livvy has grown into a feisty beauty.

Livvy can't forget the way Whit used to tease her. Even worse, he doesn't t
Published May 6th 2014 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Branding the Wrangler's Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Branding the Wrangler's Heart

June
May 04, 2014 June rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
Whit and Livvy have known each other a long time but her family lives in Denver. She has returned to take care of her grandfather. The boy who used to tease her without ceasing now has a hard time keeping his eyes off her. Its time to stop teasing and start courting.

Everyone can tell they have serious feelings for each other but the two of them are pretty sure the other will never take them seriously.

Very well written and very entertaining. Plenty of action to keep the story moving right along
Luke Harridge
To my surprised I really enjoyed this book, as I don't read love stories as such.
I could not put this book down.
The two main characters, Whit and Livvy were super. Their story interwnied for one another was a joy to discover. This book has made me think I will be reading more of Davalynn Spencer's words.

You will enjoy this book immensely.
Wendy
BACK OF THE BOOK BLURB

Livvy can't forget the way Whit used to tease her. Even worse, he doesn't think she's capable of helping in the roundup. She could stay mad at him forever--if he wouldn't act all sweet toward her. But when he litera
Paula-O
New author to me Davalynn Spencer writes "Branding the Wrangler's Heart"

this was short story of a little gal that is coming home to help grandpa and with things on the ranch..Livvy meets again the cowboy Whitaker(Whit) Hutton who works with her grandfather and instantly sparks fly between them.
From Childhood pranks to grown-up teasing is there something about to change in these two lives?
Grandpa is not in best of health and depends a lot on Whit and now Livvy. I had little problem with too muc
Ruth
Jun 11, 2014 Ruth rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone liking a good clean inspiration western love story!
yee-haw!!! roundem' up, headem' out!!! The very first love inspired western I have ever read and I LOVED it from page 1 to the end..so well written and interesting! Never a dull or lagging moment! However, I had to ask my husband what a few words meant, such as rimrock and calf fries!!! Guess I am not as country as I thought I was!! I really admired Olivia Hartman, for her spunk in showing those wranglers what a girl was made of! You go girl! If you do not have this one on order, then you'd bett ...more
Sally
If you love Christian romance with a handsome, hardworking cowboy, Branding the Wrangler’s Heart is the book for you! Davalynn Spencer creates real characters with a memorable setting. Once I started this book, I didn’t want to put it down. The characters drew me into the story and I didn’t want to stop reading until I’d finished the book.

Whit Hutton and Olivia Hartman grew up together. He teased her in school. She grew up to be a lovely young woman. Now he’s trying to find a way to show her he
Jeanie Mccarthy Pityinger
What a beautiful story - even though the main charecters knew each other throughout their whole lives, they seemed to butt heads and clash at every turn. It was beautiful to see them come together in the end, and grow to understand each other, and love and accept the differences in the other. It amazes me how blind we are sometimes to our true feelings or how when we are trying to keep them to ourselves, and yet to others (especially those who love us and know us so well) they're obvious. What w ...more
Melody
The second book of this trilogy was just as adorable as the first! I am an absolute sucker for a good cowboy story!
I loved the hero and heroine and I enjoyed watching their relationship unfold. The message in this book is to always trust in the Lord, something I have to remind myself on occasion. He's in control, and with him at the helm, things always work out the way they are supposed to. :)
Ang
Whits devilish charm quickly draws you in. You feel as if Davalynn Spencer is sitting next to you there telling you the story.
Glenda Parker
I really enjoyed this book.
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Jessie Cumpson
Jessie Cumpson marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Krystal G
Krystal G marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Choko
Choko marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Dawn Cochran
Dawn Cochran marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Katharina
Katharina marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Janine
Janine marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Love Inspired Hea...: May 5-7 Q&A with Davalynn Spencer 59 14 May 10, 2014 10:42PM
  • Dakota Dream (Dakota Plains, #2)
  • Mail-Order Holiday Brides: Home for Christmas/Snowflakes for Dry Creek
  • The Nurse's Perfect Match
  • Love in the Air
  • A Holiday Proposal
  • A Love Discovered
  • Brides of the West: Josie's Wedding Dress\Last Minute Bride\Her Ideal Husband
  • One Chance in a Million (California Chances, #1)
  • The Westward Christmas Brides Collection: 9 Historical Romances Answer the Call of the American West
  • Sweet on the Cowgirl
  • Family of Her Dreams
  • His Most Suitable Bride (Charity House, #8)
  • The Texan's Inherited Family
  • The Wedding Season: Much Ado About Nuptials\The Gentleman Takes a Bride
When the handsome, dark-eyed cowboy sauntered into Davalynn Spencer’s life, the gate to adventure swung wide. So began her journey as a bullfighter’s wife and an award-winning national rodeo journalist.

Her passion for words has also taken her from the city crime beat of a mid-size daily newspaper to inspirational publication with David C. Cook, Standard, Chicken Soup for the Soul and others. When
More about Davalynn Spencer...
The Snowbound Bride (The 12 Brides of Christmas, #11) The Rancher's Second Chance The Cowboy Takes a Wife As You Are at Christmas Romancing the Widow