Start by marking “Her Heart's Desire” as Want to Read:
Her Heart's Desire

Her Heart's Desire (The Match Broker #2)

4.23  ·  Rating Details  ·  43 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Love's his only mission

Ivan knows that Tiffany should stop looking
Published April 15th 2014 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Her Heart's Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Heart's Desire

Sidne
May 22, 2014 Sidne rated it really liked it
Sidne aka Reading Rendezvous Reviewz

Book Summary: After a series of dating disasters, Tiffany Gentry isn't ready to risk her heart again. Just when she decides it's safer to stay single, the Chicago boutique owner meets Colonel Ivan Mangum. The gorgeous military hero is an expert in security. Yet Tiffany has no defense against Ivan's sensual maneuvers….

Ivan knows that Tiffany should stop looking for Mr. Right—she has already found him! From romantic city nights to a passionate tryst at his moun
Reader's Paradise
May 03, 2014 Reader's Paradise rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review

You Better Listen When Love Calls

With each review of a romance novel I feel compelled to say I was NOT a reader of romance. But with authors like Watson and Ray I can no longer say that. I’ve found a new love for romance. Watson’ books are about the characters first. Norma Jean we met in the first of this series titled Love Contract.
Her Heart’s Desire has a host of characters Watson craft which are definitely worthy of following, especially Norma Jean affectionately known by family and friends
Authors & Readers Book Corner
Jun 18, 2014 Authors & Readers Book Corner rated it really liked it
In Her Heart’s Desire by Lisa Watson, Tiffany Gentry is a boutique owner looking to upgrade her security for her shop. Tiffany is not looking to upgrade her dating situation until she meets Ivan Mangum. Ivan is an expert in security who comes to evaluate the shop. Tiffany realizes early on that there is something about Ivan that makes her want to get to know him better. Tiffany doesn’t plan on pursuing anything with Ivan but her noisy family and friends won’t let it go. Will Tiffany finally let ...more
Donna Scoggins
Jul 15, 2014 Donna Scoggins rated it really liked it
Thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Tiffany and Ivan. They were getting to know each other and dealing with baggage brought from past relationships! Lisa, I'm a new fan!
Zaneta
Aug 25, 2014 Zaneta rated it liked it
I have four words to describe this book Love, Honor, Respect, and Security!
Andrea L. Griggs
Jun 04, 2014 Andrea L. Griggs rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who like romance
I completely loved this book!I always love a good, clean, romance novel.
Cf
May 29, 2014 Cf rated it liked it
Read this book, you won't be disappointed.
Shone
May 31, 2014 Shone rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
To date this is my favorite book in the Match Broker series. Tiffany Gentry and Colonel Ivan Mangum were a couple who mad you think. Both independent to a fault, but willing to see and understand each others point of view. Communication is the key and they never forget that no matter the situation. I think Tiffany and Ivan would have found their way to each other match broker or not.
Reading in Black & White
May 11, 2014 Reading in Black & White rated it really liked it
Review to be posted during blog tour.
CHANDRA  FIELDS
May 12, 2014 CHANDRA FIELDS rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Her Heart's Desire (The Match Broker)

Her Heart's Desire (The Match Broker)

I Loved This Book! Ms. Lisa Watson hit this one out the box! From the beginning to the end she had you on pins and needles wondering what was gonna happen next! Some things you expect and others you don't. This was a great book.
Kendra Griffin
Jun 26, 2014 Kendra Griffin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HER HEART'S DESIRE

LISA WATSON HAS WRITTEN ANOTHER AMAZING STORY IN THE MATCH BROKER SERIES, AND I CAN'T WAIT TILL HER NEXT BOOK COMES OUT. IVAN AND TIFFANY'S STORY HAD ME WISHING I COULD MEET A MAN LIKE THAT SOMETIMES. I HOPE LISA WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE ABOUT AMAZING COUPLES AND THEIR RELATIONSHIPS.
Karen
Jul 19, 2014 Karen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lisa-watson
Tiffany's and Ivan's story thrust it's readers into dealing with issues in one's own life and then dealing with and putting them aside for the sake of experiencing true love. Both Ivan and Tiffany had issues to work through so that the love they had for one another could flourish. This was a nice read.
Nancy Luebke
May 20, 2014 Nancy Luebke rated it really liked it
Shelves: goodreads
I enjoyed reading this fiesty romance of this couple.Both independent and having careers of their own make for some interesting situations along with a little anger make the sparks fly.Because of sexual content, this is for mature readers.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Match Broker
Pamela Bell English
Pamela Bell English rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2016
Ange Victoria
Ange Victoria marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Natasha Jackson
Natasha Jackson rated it it was ok
Apr 18, 2016
Janet Eason
Janet Eason is currently reading it
Apr 02, 2016
april nunn
april nunn marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2016
Tessa
Tessa added it
Mar 12, 2016
Sharon
Sharon added it
Feb 29, 2016
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
LiZi Bruklinsk
LiZi Bruklinsk marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2015
Shermel
Shermel rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 19, 2015
Liz
Liz rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2015
Luschus Beth
Luschus Beth marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Saundra
Saundra rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Midnight Play (The Blue Dynasty, #2)
  • Every Road To You (Espresso Empire, #1)
  • Our First Embrace
  • Pleasure Under the Sun
  • Cross My Heart (Coles Family, #2)
  • When Morning Comes
  • Seduced by the Playboy
  • Forever a Stallion
  • Sweet Silver Bells
  • Always and Forever (Bayou Dreams #2)
  • Legal Seduction
  • As Good as the First Time
  • Hot to Touch
  • Champagne Kisses
  • Chemistry of Desire
  • Heat Wave of Desire
  • Summer Heat
  • Before I Let You Go
A native of Washington D.C., Lisa Watson writes multicultural novels with engaging storylines, strong, fun characters with universal appeal. Lisa's Match Broker series, introduced readers to Love Contract, and matchmaking guru, Norma Jean Anderson, aka The Love Broker. Book two in the series, Her Heart’s Desire, was a #1 on Amazon’s Bestseller list, and was listed as one of 2014’s Top 25 Books of ...more
More about Lisa Y. Watson...

The Match Broker (3 books)
  • Love Contract