Start by marking “The Secrets of Bell River” as Want to Read:
The Secrets of Bell River

The Secrets of Bell River (The Sisters of Bell River Ranch #4)

3.77  ·  Rating Details  ·  13 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Always an outsider…

Armed with only her suitcases and secrets, Tess Spencer arrives at Bell River Ranch. She'll work temporarily at their spa and never tell the Wright sisters her true connection to them. Meeting gorgeous carpenter Jude Calhoun challenges those plans, however. Strong and capable, Jude makes Tess want to share the burden of what she knows….

That confession
Published May 6th 2014 by Harlequin (first published May 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Secrets of Bell River, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secrets of Bell River

Susan
Dec 11, 2015 Susan rated it really liked it
Good book with a solid romance and a touch of mystery. Tess was raised by a single mother in California. She knew nothing of her father until her mother revealed the truth just before she died. Now Tess has come to Bell River Ranch to work as a massage therapist and see what she can find out about the family she never knew she had. She has no plans to tell them who she is, just stay long enough to get to know them, then move on. Then a couple things happen to change her plans. First, thanks to a ...more
Kate Vale
Apr 15, 2014 Kate Vale rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemp-romance
Another of the Bell River Ranch series about the sisters (who aren't or are; whatever). This time, the illegitimate sister of the father, Tess Spencer arrives at the ranch to surrepticiously learn about her sisters while working as a massage therapist in the spa at the ranch. There she meets Jude Calhoun, local carpenter. He's trying to escape the clutches of a former girlfriend, now movie star gorgeous Haley. She's trying to get over her recent divorce from a man who's left her pregnant. When h ...more
Sonya Heaney
Originally posted HERE .

This is a good book, with all the sweet and cosy sort of scenarios you’d expect from the cover.

It is quite clearly a later book in a series, as the other sisters feature heavily, married, pregnant, living out their happily ever afters. For this reason I’d recommend reading the books in order. Pains are taken to introduce the characters and explain who they all are, but if – like me – you begin with this book, you might regret reading out of order!

I liked the setup for t
ARe Cafe
May 05, 2014 ARe Cafe rated it really liked it
Shelves: kats-picks
Kat's staff pick for 5/5/14.

Kat says: The fourth book in the Bell River series surprised me. If you’ve read the first three, each of which focuses on one of the Wright sisters, you’ll have read the story of mysterious Bonnie and Dallas’s brother, Mitch. With Bonnie on the run and Mitch back in Colorado and missing her, you’d think the next book would resolve this open storyline. Apparently, there’s another Bell River book in the works, so it looks like we’re waiting.

Not to hold that against the
Kathryn
Mar 22, 2014 Kathryn rated it really liked it
The fourth book in the Bell River series surprised me. If you've read the first three, each of which focuses on one of the Wright sisters, you'll have read the story of mysterious Bonnie and Dallas's brother, Mitch. With Bonnie on the run and Mitch back in Colorado and missing her, you'd think the next book would resolve this open storyline. Apparently, there's another Bell River book in the works, so it looks like we're waiting.

Not to hold that against the author. :) Secrets brings us Tess Spen
Home. Love. Books.
Apr 27, 2015 Home. Love. Books. rated it liked it
To read this review and others like it check out my site at www.homelovebooks.com

This is the fourth book in the Bell River series, although it’s my first book in the series. While this book is for sure a romance, it also reads a lot like a mystery which is something that I liked.

So this book starts with Tess, who I suppose is one of the sisters of the Wright family, only they don’t seem to know who she is. Tess takes a job at the ranch working in the spa there, she wants a chance to get to kno
Rita
Mar 26, 2014 Rita rated it really liked it
In the Secrets of Bell River, Tess Spencer comes to Bell River Ranch to work as a massage therapist, and mainly, to get to know her half-sisters who don't know she exists. Her mother has died and she has gotten out of a bad marriage. Early in the story, she meets carpenter Jude Calhoun. Jude and Tess feel an attraction and connection to each other, but Tess isn't sure about getting into another relationship due to the secrets she is keeping and her recent divorce.

I enjoyed the romance between Ju
Tory Michaels
May 15, 2014 Tory Michaels rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
This was an okay read for me. Not spectacular, just a little blah. I didn't get the point of the nasty notes and all that. But overall, it was okay.
Erin Lindsey
Feb 10, 2015 Erin Lindsey rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy reading the Bell River series. Definitely get a sense of family and love.
Harlequin Books

Saly
Saly added it
Dec 14, 2015
Megan Lynn
Megan Lynn marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 19, 2015
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2015
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Amber Pierce
Amber Pierce rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2015
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Sandi
Sandi added it
Dec 28, 2015
J
J marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Treena
Treena marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Alisha
Alisha marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Mark
Mark rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Carmen
Carmen rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2014
Since the day Harlequin bought her first novel, Kathleen has published more than 30 titles with them- everything from hot, sexy contemporaries to dark, brooding suspense. Read in more than 30 countries and 29 languages, she's a five-time finalist for the prestigious RWA RITA Award, a winner of the Maggie Award, and a three-time finalist for Romantic Times' Reviewer's Choice.

Kathleen comes from a f
More about Kathleen O'Brien...

The Sisters of Bell River Ranch (6 books)
  • Wild for the Sheriff (The Sisters of Bell River Ranch, #1)
  • Betting on the Cowboy (The Sisters of Bell River Ranch, #2)
  • The Ranch She Left Behind