Start by marking “Safe in My Arms” as Want to Read:
Safe in My Arms

Safe in My Arms

4.42 of 5 stars 4.42  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Operation: love.

Former army pilot Mina Gaines isn't looking for a hero. She's too busy running her grandfather's remote mountainside hotel to bother with love. That is, until a private plane crashes and brings danger to her doorstep…and a sexy stranger into her life. There's no mistaking that a serious threat is near, but when faced with no other way to survive, can she
Published April 15th 2014 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Safe in My Arms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Safe in My Arms

Louise
or anyone who has not read Janice Sims new book you really should. It is a wonderful story about facing life's challenges when you have lost the love of your life and in Amina Gaines and Jake Wolfe they both has experience that lost.

With a name like Wolfe I picture this man as being Tall, Fine, Compassion, Passion and Loving and Protector and Jake is all that and more. Then you meet Amina and she is everything Jake is except tall but she is a woman who can handle herself with the best of them.
Shone
May 31, 2014 Shone rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
"Tis Better Too Have Loved And Lost, Than Never Too Have Loved At All". This quote sets the stage for ex army pilot Mina Gaines and DEA agent Jake Wolfe. Will their past keep them in hiding or will the events which keep putting them together and having to depend on each other renew their hearts.
CHANDRA  FIELDS
Safe in My Arms (Kimani Hotties)

Every time I read a book by Me. J. Sims. I'm never surprised. All of her books gives you what you crave intrigue, romance, mystery, and most of all Love. Awesome book read it and Enjoy!
Tasia
Just as expected

can't wait to read Leo and Megan's story. the gaines sisters are fantastic, was hoping for more on lauren and Colton but I was not disparity mina at all
Matysha
I just loved this book. Ms. Sims has done it again! The suspenseful action and romance kept me glued to this book. Gotta love those Gaines girls and their men. Impatiently awaiting book 3!
Stephanie
I really am enjoying this series about the Gaines sisters finding love. The only thing that I did not like about this book was that the ending seemed rushed. He mentioned getting married, she said yes, and then the end.
Rhea Alexis Banks
Aug 13, 2014 Rhea Alexis Banks rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Readers that read Romance and/or Suspense
Recommended to Rhea Alexis by: I follow this author
Safe in My Arms is the story of Amina “Mina” Gaines and Jacob “Jake” Wolfe. Mina is working alongside her grandfather running lodge in the mountain area in North Carolina. They were out hiking when they saw a plane crash and went to give help which is how she met DEA agent Jake Wolfe. As Jake worked to bring down a drug kingpin, their relationship blossomed.

Janice Sims penned a novel that is engagingly full of adventure, suspense and of course romance. This story will keep you reading and wonder
Kendra Griffin
SAFE IN MY ARMS

JAKE AND AMINA'S STORY WAS AWESOME AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE HAS IN STORE FOR THE OTHER GAINES SISTERS. JAKE AND AMINA ARE A SPECIAL COUPLE BECAUSE BOTH SUFFERED UNIMAGINABLE LOSS TO FIND A ONE OF A KIND LOVE.
Karen
This book was suspenseful but only for a short while. Seems like most if the action happened in the beginning of the story but fizzled out towards the end. I did like the love and trust that developed between Mina and Jake. It was just an ok read for me.
Toni
Suspense and romance between Mina Gaines (extra army captain) & Jake Wolfe (DEA agent). Very good story.
Harlequin Books
received 4 1/2 stars @ RT Book Reviews

Miniseries: Kimani Hotties
Morsulena
Morsulena marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Teresa Mcmillian
Teresa Mcmillian marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Shantel
Shantel marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Greatbernie
Greatbernie marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
A Little Holiday Temptation Dance of Temptation This Winter Night Seduced by Moonlight Waiting for You