Start by marking “The Prince's Cinderella Bride” as Want to Read:
The Prince's Cinderella Bride

The Prince's Cinderella Bride (Bravo Royales Series #7)

3.76  ·  Rating Details  ·  119 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
From Texas nanny…to palace princess!

It should never have happened—the night of forbidden magic that turned Lani Vasquez and Prince Maximilian Bravo-Calabretti into lovers. After all, Lani knew all too well that an affair between a lowly nanny and the heir to the throne could only end in heartbreak—her own. Which was why she had to end it before she lost her herself comple
Published April 15th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Prince's Cinderella Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prince's Cinderella Bride

The Golden Dynasty by Kristen AshleyWildest Dreams by Kristen AshleySuddenly Royal by Nichole ChaseDark Lover by J.R. WardFantastical by Kristen Ashley
Royalty In Romance
86th out of 299 books — 392 voters
The Selection by Kiera CassThe Elite by Kiera CassSuddenly Royal by Nichole ChaseThe One by Kiera CassThe Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
Lovely Tales of Modern Royals
79th out of 249 books — 550 voters

More lists with this book...

Susan
May 14, 2014 Susan rated it it was amazing
I have thoroughly enjoyed the Bravo Royales series so far and have been anxiously awaiting Max's story. I was not disappointed. The emotional journey had me going through quite a few tissues. Lani is the nanny for Max's niece and nephew by day and a budding novelist in the evenings. Over the previous year she and Max have become friends as they bonded over their love of Montedoran history. On New Year's Eve that friendship took an unexpected turn when they shared a passionate night together. But ...more
Anita Hayes
May 03, 2014 Anita Hayes rated it it was amazing
Loved Max and Lani's story. I have read a lot of the Bravo Royale Books but I especially loved this one. Even though Max is a prince, he is normal and down to earth but something is holding him back from ever marrying again. Lani has gone through hell and back but after letting go, she decides she needs and deserves and wants more from Max then he is willing to give. Can these two ever get past all that is in their way and make it work? Read it and find out. I highly recommend it.
Tabitha Jones
Apr 20, 2014 Tabitha Jones rated it really liked it

When I firsted started reading this story I didn't know if I would like, however once I got close to the end of the first chapter it reeled me in. A very sweet romance bloomed between Lani Vasquez and Prince Maximilian Bravo-Calabretti. Lani who had been a nanny to Rule's children had secretly been crushing on Prince Max what little did she know he felt the same way she did
Kimberly
Apr 17, 2014 Kimberly rated it really liked it
Lani Vasquez and Prince Maximillian Bravo-Calabretti finally get their own story in "The Prince's Cinderella Bride" written by Christine Rimmer. This book was highly anticipated by readers who have been enjoying the Bravo Royales series written by Ms. Rimmer. Lani Vasquez is the best friend and nanny of Max Bravo-Calabretti's sister in law, Sydney. She also is an aspiring writer working on a trilogy of novels set in Montedoro. Max is the heir to the Montedoran throne.
It seems that Lani and Ma
Judyrudy
Apr 16, 2014 Judyrudy rated it it was amazing
The Prince’s Cinderella Bride is a fabulous addition to Christine Rimmer’s The Bravo Royales series. Yolanda ‘Lani’ Vasquez is the nanny to Sydney and Rule’s children that we were originally introduced to in The Prince’s Secret Baby. Lani moved to Montedoro with her friend Sydney and fell in love with the country. Her dream is to be a novelist so during the day she’s a nanny and in the evenings she spends her time in the library writing.

Max is the Prince of Montedoro and heir apparent to the th
Julie
Apr 23, 2014 Julie rated it really liked it
The Prince's Cinderella Bride by Christine Rimmer is a 2014 Harlequin publication. I was provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
BOOK BLURB:
From Texas nanny…to palace princess!

Rhonda
Apr 17, 2014 Rhonda rated it liked it
3 STARS

I wanted a little more to the story. Maybe if I had read the other books in the series I would like it more. There were a lot of love scenes that I skipped over.

I liked the scenes with the children the best. They were charming as a family. I would have liked more scenes with the others in them.

I liked the characters. I could see why Lani was scared to have a love affair with a Prince. She was good with the different children. She had made some wrong choices when she was younger and was af
Meagan Catherine
Feb 23, 2014 Meagan Catherine rated it really liked it
First I have to say that I read the e-book (which I received from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review). I didn't see the cover until after I have finished the book & went to write my review. I have to say I'm not a big fan of it, mostly because the characters are nothing like what I had pictured while I was reading. Aside from the cover I thought that the store was very cute, even though it was a little predictable. Although, the things that Lani reveals about her pa ...more
Karen
May 03, 2014 Karen rated it it was amazing
I read The Prince's Cinderella Bride in one day. This book is one that keeps you on the edge of your seat making it hard to put down. You just want to read the next page or til the end of the chapter. This is one that will definitely stay on my book shelf to be read again.
Helena
Apr 18, 2015 Helena rated it liked it
Un libro donde las clases sociales parecen no existir cuando hay amor de por medio, y eso me ha gustado. Pero no he conectado con los protagonistas.
Linnea Bassin
May 03, 2014 Linnea Bassin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this one

Love this one

I really enjoy this series. I can't wait for the next book. I really enjoy the reality in the storylines and how well developed the characters are. It is a great read.
Amy O'neal
May 01, 2014 Amy O'neal rated it it was amazing
loved this book. I was so glad that Prince Maximillion was able to learn to love again after the death of his wife. Also, that Lani was able to get past all the demons of her past. And that they were able to find love.
Dyan
Apr 19, 2014 Dyan rated it it was amazing
I love visiting Montedoro and connecting with the royal family, they seem like old friends! Kind of wished there were more moments with other Bravos, kind of miss them! I like the friction between Lani and Max, it definitely kept me reading to get to the happy ever after part. Can't wait for the next book in this series!
Deanna Vrba
Apr 16, 2014 Deanna Vrba rated it really liked it
Lani Vasquez was a nanny to Rule children and had on new years made out with his brother prince Max who was a heir to the fortune and she went through hard times and Max didn't want to get married again but he fell in love with Lani real name Yolanda and he found love with her when he wasn't looking for it
Jane
May 07, 2014 Jane rated it it was amazing
Max, the Prince and his brother's Nanny, Lani are drawn together little by little all through the story. Past hurts have to come to light and each have to come to grip with issues before they can move on.
The Prince frees Lani when she shares what is hard for her and he still cares about her. She realizes what she really wants in life is husband, children and all.
Max has two children by his former wife who was killed. Lani adores the children and them her. Even Max's Mom loves Lani.
But Max doesn
Norma
Apr 16, 2014 Norma rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I started it the day I got it and finished it in a few hours the next day.THE PRINCE'S CINDERELLA BRIDE is a fabulous book by Christine Rimmer. It has earned a place next to the others on my keeper shelf next to her other books.
Andrea Garcia
Dec 23, 2015 Andrea Garcia rated it liked it
The Prince's Cinderella Bride is a wonderful addition to Christine Rimmers Bravo Royales series. This book revolves around Max, the Prince of Montedoro, and Yolanda ‘Lani’ Vasquez, the nanny. A modern day fairytale, this romance is an emotional journey filled with angst and drama. Not only does the couple need to overcome their past to obtain their HEA, they also have to deal with the intrusion of the paparazzi.

Overall, I had a lot of fun reading this fast paced romance. Yes, it has some angst t
Tima
Sep 05, 2014 Tima rated it liked it
Lani has fallen in love with the Max, a prince. The problem? She's the nanny and comes with quite a bit of baggage. It's so clique and she's just not ready for everything that will come along with that type of relationship. She's decided to end things before they get too complicated. But Max has waged an all out war to change her mind.

The story was sweet and the characters were likeable. It's a fun, quick read. My complaint would be all of the angsty, drama. The two characters had more baggage a
Tory Michaels
Mar 19, 2014 Tory Michaels rated it liked it
Too much tell, not enough show; about face on attitude to marriage came far too abruptly - no gradual changing of mind.
Clare O'Beara
Jul 19, 2014 Clare O'Beara rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, europe
This book can be looked at in two ways. First, it's a light-hearted romance about a fictional principality in Europe and characters from different social strata.

A nanny to the royal family finds herself stealing away from a New Year's Ball with the prince and heir - while he's keen to continue the relationship next day, and there's no law against it, he being widowed, she decides that it could never work and she'll either be discarded or lose her job.

The rest of the story tells of the ups and
Elizabeth
Jul 14, 2014 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Ok, so you know how it is when a prince is totally obsessed with you and just wants to be with you no matter what...well, that is basically what this book is about. Of all the Harlequin storylines, this is one of my favorites. Lani and Max just don't see how they can be together, but of course they are meant to be. Max has two young children, which is kind of hit or miss in a romance, but this was pretty well done.
Hsiau Wei
Aug 16, 2014 Hsiau Wei rated it really liked it
This book is part of the Bravo Royale series from Christine Rimmer. It is a book that tells the story of two persons who doubt that they would find their happily ever after. It is also a fairy-tale story of a prince and a nanny. Max, Prince of Montedoro and heir apparent to the throne. He is a widower father of two, writer and historian. After a night spent together with the nanny of his brother’s child, he knew that he is attracted to her. But Lani avoiding him at all course as she feels that i ...more
Cami
Jul 12, 2014 Cami rated it it was ok
This book is ok for the genre, but I had a really hard time getting through it because I was bored almost all the way. I honestly breathed a sigh of relief when I finished it. Both male and female leads irritated me... Lani because she continually felt she wasn't good enough and Max because he wanted everything on his own terms all the time. Anyway, I'm done with it and glad to be done.
Annie
Dec 07, 2014 Annie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Decent story

Wasn't the best, but definitely not the worst. Easy, light story whittle angst. A decent love story. Interactions with family would have provided more context. Story was a bit shallow.
Adriana
Jul 14, 2014 Adriana rated it liked it
Real rating: 2.5 stars.
The characters are relatable and the setting is a bit enchanting, but the story itself is so cliché it takes a lot from the fact that there’s good writing in this book.
I enjoyed the writing, but I wouldn’t recommend this to someone who’s been reading romance for a long time.
Penney
Jun 22, 2014 Penney rated it it was amazing
I got this book from Tell Harlequin, it's a great story I loved every bite of it. The Author is wonderful. I highly recommend reading this.
Tigger
May 17, 2014 Tigger rated it really liked it
First time reading Christine Rimmer book, enjoyed it

Will read the series now, "The Bravo Royales"
Kimberly
Jan 18, 2016 Kimberly rated it really liked it
The book was a decent 3.5. The ending was good but still lacking the chemistry.
Jess
Mar 27, 2014 Jess added it
DNF. I tried to get into it but the beginning was to slow for me.
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Jul 28, 2015 05:17PM
  • The Last-Chance Maverick (Montana Mavericks: 20 Years in the Saddle! #4)
  • Her Accidental Engagement
  • A Wife for One Year (Those Engaging Garretts!)
  • A SEAL's Touch
  • A Texas Rescue Christmas
  • Trapped with the Tycoon (Mafia Moguls, #1)
  • The CEO's Unexpected Child (Millionaires of Manhattan, #4; Billionaires and Babies, #67)
  • Thunderstruck (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #2)
  • The Sarantos Baby Bargain (Sarantos Brothers, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #45)
  • Oh, Naughty Night!
  • Close Up
  • The Prince She Never Forgot
  • A Proposal Worth Millions
  • Cinderfella
  • The Millionaire and the Glass Slipper
  • The Lawman's Christmas Proposal (The Hitching Post Hotel #3)
  • Wagon Train Cinderella (Women of the West #1)
  • Nanny Makes Three (Texas Cattleman's Club: Lies and Lullabies #3)
21949
New York Times bestselling author Christine Rimmer has written more than one hundred contemporary romances for Harlequin Books. She has won Romantic Times BOOKreview’s Reviewer’s Choice Award for best Silhouette Special Edition. She has been nominated seven times for the Romance Writers of America’s prestigious RITA award and five times for Romantic Times Series Storyteller of the Year.

A Californ
More about Christine Rimmer...

Bravo Royales Series (9 books)
  • The Prince's Secret Baby (Bravo Royales, #1)
  • The Prince She Had to Marry (Bravo Royales, #2)
  • The Rancher's Christmas Princess (Bravo Royales, #3)
  • Her Highness and the Bodyguard (Bravo Royales, #4)
  • How to Marry a Princess