Start by marking “Fight for Love (Hot Latin Men, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fight for Love (Hot Latin Men, #2)

Fight for Love (Latin Men #2)

Librarian's note: This is an alternate cover edition for ASIN B00EMK8F56.

NOTE: This is a previously published work with a new cover.

Science teacher Rebekah Jamison lives a quiet life in the suburbs of Atlanta. Devastated by a tabloid scandal nine years ago, she ended her marriage to the man her parents never approved of.

Rafael Lopez, former professional wrestler and “Sexie
Published May 20th 2011 by Garden Avenue Press

To ask other readers questions about Fight for Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fight for Love

Lady Raven RAVE!
Book number two for me from the author and I really liked it, it was good storytelling. Rafael and Rebekah where teenage sweet hearts, who where forbidden to see each other by Rebekah's parents, being young in love and married did not work of so well for the young couple, there where alot of misunderstandings involve that led to the divorce and separation of the couple. Fast forward to 9 years later Rafael is a retired wrestler, rich and sexy and Rebekah is a teacher with a son, faith brought ...more
Laurie
May 21, 2011 Laurie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, contemporary
Nine years ago Rebekah Jamison’s ill-fated marriage ended. After the break-up, discovering she was pregnant, Rebekah made several attempts to contact Rafael but was somewhat relieved when she was unable to reach him. Now, she and her son live modestly, and are relatively content. When Rafe shows up unannounced with startling news she is overwhelmed.

Retired pro-wrestler Rafael Lopez, better known as La Sombra to his many fans, is flabbergasted when the door opens and a miniature replica of himsel
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Read as part of the Tall, Dark & Alpha Boxed Set by Delaney Diamond boxed set

1 star

I have honestly never disliked a heroine more in a book! Her reasons for not telling her ex husband about their son were awful (basically, as far as I could see, she could not be bothered, but told him it was his life that was too awful and hence did not want her son exposed to it) This woman took no responsibility for anything, it was all someone else's fault! She blamed the hero for the marriage break down, she blamed him for her even being attracted to him
Connie
I really loved it! Rafael and Rebekah split up 9 years ago, because a public situation made Rafe look like he was cheating on his wife. So Rebekah filed for divorce! Surprise! Rafael discovers that the divorce papers were never filed and he and Rebekah are still married. A little fact that Rebekah's current boyfriend does not find amusing! But the real surprise is the son that Rafael did not know he had! I love their son, Ricardo, especially when he introduces his father to his grandmother: ...more
Debra Crosby
May 20, 2011 Debra Crosby rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While reading Fight for Love It felt as if I were there with them. Rage and Rebekah were fortunate to get a second chance at making it work
♡Meme♡Reads love♡
It's always nice and refreshing to read a story that just makes you go ahh and feel satisfied. This was a short but very sweet story of a married couple rekindling their love for one another after thinking they were divorced for 10 years and come to find out that they are not with unresolved issue's between them and a deep passionate love that they still share they truly have a fight for love . I really enjoyed this. This would be a good weekend read or for even traveling. So if your in the mood ...more
Kyra Gates
Nov 07, 2012 Kyra Gates rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved it!
Erosa Knowles
Oct 11, 2011 Erosa Knowles rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a hot and great read. Touched a lot of emotions and had a satisfying ending. Well done!
Dee's Reading nook
Feb 05, 2013 Dee's Reading nook rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: excellent-ir
excellent
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Marissa
Book provided by the author for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

This was a delightful yet heartbreaking story about what can happen when you are young, in love, and just don’t know how to make things work. For Rebekah and Rafael (like so many people), they didn’t talk. Instead, they run – in opposite directions – and it took nine years to discover the mistakes they made.

I could truly feel the pain Rebekah must have felt, thinking her husband and one true lo
Sharilyn Dickerson
May 06, 2014 Sharilyn Dickerson rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-kindle
**I read this book as part of the Tall, Dark and Alpha book bundle.**

Rafael Lopez, former professional wrestler and “Sexiest Athlete Alive” is back and determined to win back the woman he lost but still loves and the son he never knew existed!

LOVED this one! Rebekah was young when she fell in love with Rafael and he definitely wasn’t someone her family thought to be “acceptable”. Even though her family is against their relationship, they get married. Rafael soon follows his dream of being a prof
Trickiegyrl
Dec 30, 2011 Trickiegyrl rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I enjoyed this book very much. He was a poor boy and she was a good girl, from a well to do family. The conflict between the two characters was not their races, (Latino male/Black female), but the immaturity, lack of trust and communication. It was a nice even story, but the ending felt just a tad rushed. A crazed female stalker was introduced, but never really dealt with. It would have been a nice layer to explore this angle with more depth instead of "my lawyer is dealing with her." We all kno
Shawnette
May 09, 2016 Shawnette rated it really liked it
An ENJOYABLE read...although I have to say Rebekah DEFINITELY should have told Rafael about their son Ricardo...9 years...and she couldn't get in touch w/him...she was so WRONG for that...despite that it's a sexy SIZZLING treat...and I'm so glad they were able to work-out their issues.
Shonnie
Jun 01, 2011 Shonnie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-book
I enjoyed this story.
ARe Cafe
Fight for Love by Delaney Diamond is the endearing novel of a young couple very much in love who due to circumstances beyond their control could not maintain the love they felt for each other. Years later they are more mature and given a second chance when fate steps in. Unfortunately old wounds are far from healed and they must face the issues that broke them apart in the first place in order to make it work this time. I immediately developed a rapport with Rebekah and Rafael because the author ...more
Red Iza
Reviewed for http://redhiddenalcove.blogspot.fr

I didn’t like the heroin, who never told her son who her father was and never told the father he had a son ! If she was very young and under her parent’s thumbs, I would have understood, but as she grows older, she keeps seeing her stuck-up/rich parents and not the father of her child.
The only good thing in her is that she doesn’t want his money, but I really don’t know what the hero sees in her and why he wants her back, she’s petty and selfish.
Her
Brooke
May 17, 2014 Brooke rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
Series: Hot Latin Men, #2

I got this book as part of the Tall, Dark, and Alpha boxed set.

The writing style drove me insane. The story definitely had potential, but I couldn’t get past the writing. It’s a short story, but it’s so full of unnecessary information. I got directions from her house to her parents’ house and minute details about her parents’ house. It was the same when they got to LA – directions from the airport to his house. Then, they pulled up in front of his “sprawling four-bedroom
Carol
Aug 10, 2013 Carol rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In short, I loved this book; it was cute and adorable. It wasn't as "exciting" as the first book but still, Rafael and Rebekah's love story was sweet. It was a little longer than the first book in this series but it was very easy and quick to read.
I'm not going to lie, I only gave this four stars simply because I felt like it was dragging in certain parts of the book. It didn't suck me in like the first book did.
Nonetheless, this was a cute, easy and romantic book.
Bennita
I want my own personal Rafe. This book drew me in right from the start and kept me captivated the whole time. The H/H had chemistry for days and they take you on an emotional roller coaster. I wish Rafe and Rebekah had their own series. I'd love to read more about them. I also would have liked to see more conflict between Rafael and Rebekah's father and more conflict with Rafe's crazy ex. This is a really good read for it's shorter length.
Rhonda
Mar 06, 2014 Rhonda rated it really liked it
A beautiful story of first loves being reunited and overcoming many obstacles to be together. I loved this story. There was just enough heat, drama, unknown threats showing up and amazing chemistry. Delaney Diamond is a wonderful author, which I've read several times before. I will definitely continue reading her books.
Celeste
Apr 28, 2015 Celeste rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rafael and Rebecca

Trouble doesn't last always. Time has a way of healing and opening the heart to new possibilities. Rafael and Rebecca had to overcome their past to get to their future. Just when you think a chapter is closed events take place, to lure one in to deal with life and start a new. With Ricardo as a part of the story it made for an interesting twist.
Tamekia
Dec 28, 2013 Tamekia rated it really liked it
An outstanding character-driven story; this short read. Both characters Rebekah and Rafael have some growing to do but have matured over the 9 year separation. The love scenes were hot, and the sincerity was there for the sake of their son. Enjoyed!
Lauren
Feb 20, 2016 Lauren rated it liked it
Rebekah glanced at him. His eyes were closed. “What are you doing? Don’t you dare go to sleep on me.”
“Then stop stroking my hair.”
When she stopped, he took her hand and replaced it on his head."

sigh ... :)
Linda
Sep 13, 2011 Linda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Their marriage ended nine years ago, now he´s standing at her door, meeting the son he never knew he had. Can they fight for what they wanted from the beginning or is it too late?
Toni
Apr 28, 2013 Toni rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cbrrc-s
Please stop by and read my review at Coffee Beans & Love Scenes Reviews.
BeLinda Clark
Nov 27, 2014 BeLinda Clark rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved iit

Great read. I hate it had to end,looking forward to reading the next book. I love love love the hot Latin men.
Martine Morency
Martine Morency rated it did not like it
Apr 19, 2014
Levi
Levi rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2014
Reana Malori
Reana Malori rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2011
Deloris
Deloris rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2012
  • Funny Valentine  (The Mel and Tia Trilogy #1)
  • A Marriage of Convenience (Code of Honour #1)
  • Zoe
  • Sweet Ultimatum
  • A Heart Not Easily Broken (The Butterfly Memoirs, #1)
  • The World in Reverse
  • Unfinished Business
  • At Last
  • After the Storm
  • Romancing the M.D. (Hopewell General, #3)
  • Georgie's Beau
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • A Piece of Me
  • Loving a Bad Boy
Delaney Diamond is the USA Today Bestselling Author of sweet, sensual, passionate romance novels. She's also the site manager of Romance Novels in Color, where they promote books with diverse characters. Born and raised in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Atlanta, Georgia is now her home. She reads romance novels, mysteries, thrillers, and a fair amount of nonfiction.

When she's not busy reading or writin
More about Delaney Diamond...

Latin Men (4 books)
  • The Arrangement (Hot Latin Men #1)
  • Private Acts (Hot Latin Men, #3)
  • Second Chances (Hot Latin Men, #4)